Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Some People Still Make A House Foundation Like This In 2022AD. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Some People Still Make A House Foundation Like This In 2022AD. (436 Views)

Can You Still Make It At 39? / Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) / Man Rams His Car Into A House In Ajah Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some People Still Make A House Foundation Like This In 2022AD. by MideMrPossible: 12:01am On May 18, 2022
It's 2022AD and this is the house foundation of some people's structure, some people will be born, bred and brought up in this building and will compete with life for many basic things of life, the presence of those things that would have made life comfortable will now be things to struggle with.

Thank God for your life, thank God for your parents, thank God for where you're born, bred and those who do the breeding and sacrifice their quality time (life) to ensure you turn out a better person today.

Happy Parents Day.

To watch the video on YouTube, click the link below.
https://youtube.com/shorts/LLGrSZJD1BY?feature=share

Re: Some People Still Make A House Foundation Like This In 2022AD. by blazingblender(m): 12:04am On May 18, 2022
This should be in the village na
And if you think it's that bad
You can build a better place for them
Re: Some People Still Make A House Foundation Like This In 2022AD. by MideMrPossible: 12:18am On May 18, 2022
blazingblender:
This should be in the village na
And if you think it's that bad
You can build a better place for them

Yes, it's a village, yes I think it's bad for structure like this to continue springing up.
Yes, I wish I could.

Hope I answered your questions?
Re: Some People Still Make A House Foundation Like This In 2022AD. by meobizy(f): 12:34am On May 18, 2022
Maybe for a mud house.
Re: Some People Still Make A House Foundation Like This In 2022AD. by godofuck231: 1:23am On May 18, 2022
Its called Micheal Jackson house , backsliding

(1) (Reply)

Watch Bills Vs Rams Live Stream: How To Watch NFL Online Free / Pick The Best Among You And Let Others Step Down, Ortom Tells Tinubu, Atiku, Obi / How Much Does It Cost To Rent A Limo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.