Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father (36234 Views)

Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Sultanate Council Condemns Killing Over Blasphemy / Zamfara Arrests 100 Security Violators, Seizes Vehicles Taking Food To Bandits / Governor Makinde Commissions 100 Security Vehicles To Improve Security In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by babasolution: 1:44pm On May 18, 2022
The man is still saying he is OK in Sokoto,that's my problem with Nigerians they don't know when enough is enough,when to draw the line,they always maintain status quo,soon the man will forgive and forget and evil continues

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by ravensckar(m): 1:58pm On May 18, 2022
UCHIHAmask:

If I had a child,and I was to be around in that situation, seeing that there isn't any escape I would accept that it's my fate to die there with my child but, before I die I would take as many bastards as possible..
No family of mine would die before my eyes!
Haha? I think sey na only me dey craze ni?

How can my child he killed and roasted in my presence yet I'll do nothing?
I don't care what the outcome will be, I'll kill as many as I could before they will even try such. Cowardice is truly a disease!

3 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by SmartPolician: 2:05pm On May 18, 2022
tit:
A failure
Deborah was failed by Nigeria
Failed by the police
Failed by her father

Remove the last line.

Her father played a wonderful role in trying to save her life.

You probably didn't read the article.

RIP to the girl.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by Tonitoniton(m): 2:09pm On May 18, 2022
U can imagine every one of them shouting , am the one that killed her, am the one that killed her!

That is just how sick muslims are without exceptions.

It is a known fact that any body that reads that Quran becomes mad, even by simply listening to the reading( cos most of them cant read the Quran)

The security forces in the north are practically helpless cos they must take directive before any action can be taken to avoid being lynched.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by J3susFr3ak: 2:14pm On May 18, 2022
HeroicMeastro:

Sadly, you failed in your responsibility to train your daughter. If she had a good moral upbringing, she wouldn't have gone about insulting people and there religion etc. and no one would have attacked her like that.
It's quite saddened.

You, Your Mohammed, Your Allah, Your whole Muslim cult have the emotional maturity of slowpoke little children....

And you wonder why you are forever cursed with drug-infested Terrorists and rotten corpse leaders...

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by Bigpapi1: 2:18pm On May 18, 2022
Ceenachi:
That's why in the east we see police as bandit in uniform because most of this military people are repentant bokoharam that's why unknown gunmen send them to Allah for judgement

Repeat am my gee....see in east here ,both army and police dey collect am wotowoto if na lie put body na make u confirm am
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by Cognitivereason: 2:19pm On May 18, 2022
9japride:
The most baffling thing about those northern religious fanatics is that they can kill for their religion but when someone is causing serious damage in their society in terms of killing and kidnapping you hear them say 'we pray to God to help solve the situation' always praying but they never take any physical action in stopping such issues. But just a word concerning their religion that doesn't go down well with them, boom! They are ready to shade blood.

Trust me ...it not even about northerners...this is the same characteristic of every unapologetic and conc Muslim... Irrespective of country..
Christians live under the same threat in Islamic countries as well..

Islam and terrorism are one and the same..

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by Cognitivereason: 2:22pm On May 18, 2022
HeroicMeastro:

Sadly, you failed in your responsibility to train your daughter. If she had a good moral upbringing, she wouldn't have gone about insulting people and there religion etc. and no one would have attacked her like that.
It's quite saddened.
Ur simply mad

Even if she went naked to curse Allah .. nothing justifies her death..

Ur religion is cursed...

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by Cognitivereason: 2:25pm On May 18, 2022
Watinani:

When it comes to our holy prophet we do it without remorse.
Animal
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by Abbertee2: 2:34pm On May 18, 2022
Hypocrites

Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by J3susFr3ak: 2:49pm On May 18, 2022
Abbertee2:
Hypocrites

You think there would be the need to poke any hornets nest if Christians have not so far unwittingly given the Muslims access to resources they never should have had in the first place? The hornets nests is being powered by oil and gas and bribed Christian leaders and people are waking up to this nonsense!

So what if the Christians down south and the Middle Belt also use their own resources to weaponize their defenses too....

Northern Muslims will be reacting the way their Terrorists kinsfolk in the Middle East wail over drones and missiles...

Just thank God Nigerian Christians have been this long suffering and patient with you hopeless lots...

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by statesman6: 2:50pm On May 18, 2022
I don't knw why people still prefer to stay in that Godforsaken northern state. Have been telling one of my friend to leave north. Even after her ND she still prefer to stay for HND.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by Yves4real(f): 3:03pm On May 18, 2022
HeroicMeastro:

It's quite saddened.

What about the youth corpers that were killed in Bauchi in 2011 because Buhari lost the election to a Christian? What was their crime that life was snatched from them in that manner?
Barbarians.
Religion of murderers and terrorists.
Woe betide you all.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by Elolam87(m): 3:09pm On May 18, 2022
I think you are right, 90% of our xtian leaders are cowards, they are comfortable feeding on tithes and offerings from the poor.You need to see the way they celebrate these politicians anytime they visit,rather than seizing the opportunity to tell them the bitter truth.its sad
BIGDADDY000:

check the names of all those security very well, 90% of them will definitely be MUSLIM,

ISLAMIZATION is ongoing in NIGERIA but christian leaders are blind to it or COWARD to speak out

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by mauchiz: 3:15pm On May 18, 2022
We need justice for Deborah, we don't want evil to continue in Nigeria.

These same teachings is what gave birth to bokoharam.

Bokoharam is the judgment God has given to the North, as they killed Deborah, another deadly version of terrorist is coming up in the north, there must be judgement.
That kill and get away with it, if you don't pay, your children or generations will pay for it.

The north can never have peace, God will keep judging them from generation to generation, until they perish or they repent.

People kill and hide, feeling no one saw, there is a God in heaven that watches the affairs of men, He sees what is done in secret.

Nemesis will always catch up
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by LOVEALAIGBO: 3:22pm On May 18, 2022
MartinsD12:

It's painful so a beautiful girl wasted like that , something is fundamentally wrong with fantics extremist Muslims they are the problem of these country and FG is not doing anything even the security supported this mob action that killed her, how can there be 100 security men yet they were waiting for who has the key to where she was locked in the school security room even the mob was in millions security compromised big time they supported the Killing of Deborah , and biafrians say we can never live in a country with these terrorism Muslims who kill for Mohamed, why not allow your God Mohamed to kill the person, you definitely telling us your God Mohamed is powerless or impotent since all you do is to kill for an impotent so called God , let it be known that Deborah's death will be the last Christian to be killed by these foolish Muslims any other attempt will come with dare consequences, enough is enough. Stop killing Christians one day monkey go go market e no go return

More to the point…i’ve never seen a set of hardcore, wahabi, Islamic fundamentalists want to share the same country with Christian ‘infidels’! Can anyone explain why these people aren’t agitating to have a Islamic country of their own, cos i just don’t get it! They, and not IPOB, should be the ones agitating to leave Nigeria!

Gideon Orkar was right to want to kick them out of Nigeria! Had that coup succeeded, what’s left of Nigeria would have been better placed to confront the socio-economic challenges facing us, or agree as mature adults to go our separate ways in peace!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by LOVEALAIGBO: 3:30pm On May 18, 2022
mauchiz:
We need justice for Deborah, we don't want evil to continue in Nigeria.

These same teachings is what gave birth to bokoharam.

Bokoharam is the judgment God has given to the North, as they killed Deborah, another deadly version of terrorist is coming up in the north, there must be judgement.
That kill and get away with it, if you don't pay, your children or generations will pay for it.

The north can never have peace, God will keep judging them from generation to generation, until they perish or they repent.

People kill and hide, feeling no one saw, there is a God in heaven that watches the affairs of men, He sees what is done in secret.

Nemesis will always catch up

And sadly, justice for Deborah is what you will not get! You don’t use the words justice and Nigeria in the same sentence!

Care to tell me what justice the victims of the pogrom of Igbo in the north in ‘66 got…what justice Gideon Akaluka got…what justice the Apo 6 got….what justice those murdered and dumped in Ezu river got….what justice Nimbo got…..what justice the tens of thousands of victims of Fulani herdsmen/bandits got….etc,etc,etc!

As Peter Tosh might say….’everyone is crying out for peace….but none are crying out for justice’!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by HeroicMeastro: 3:38pm On May 18, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

You, Your Mohammed, Your Allah, Your whole Muslim cult have the emotional maturity of slowpoke little children....

And you wonder why you are forever cursed with drug-infested Terrorists and rotten corpse leaders...

Well, I am not going to insult you. Neither would will I insult your creator etc.
But I can assure you that if you continue like this, your end would be worse than that of poor Deby.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by expert234: 3:42pm On May 18, 2022
tit:
A failure
Failed by the police
Failed by her father

How was she failed by her father, you dumb mentally irresponsible wannabe feminist?

The father sent her to school; is that how he failed her. You are straight out dumb.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by HeroicMeastro: 3:44pm On May 18, 2022
Cognitivereason:

Ur simply mad

Even if she went naked to curse Allah .. nothing justifies her death..

Ur religion is cursed...

Call it whatever you like, I don't care.
A northern Muslim for example can't move around the streets in the southeast, raining curses on Cownu... or Kanu and expect to come back alive or healthy..
It is a simple and clear scenario.
Her gravity of offence is just beyond imagination for God sake!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by HeroicMeastro: 3:51pm On May 18, 2022
Yves4real:

What about the youth corpers that were killed in Bauchi in 2011 because Buhari lost the election to a Christian? What was their crime that life was snatched from them in that manner?
Barbarians.
Religion of murderers and terrorists.
Woe betide you all.
I am not sure of what transpired that led to the killings of the corpers as you alleged.
Can we also call Christianity a religion of Murderers and terrorist too? Since Igbos and ESN etc.,Militants in the Niger/Delta all being Christians are also killing, terrorizing and maiming innocent people?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by wasi9ice: 3:53pm On May 18, 2022
For Justice and fairness in that aspect, the school authority should sack those security operatives
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 18, 2022
Highman56:

Na Igbo dey there
are u sure with prove oh just share it here and check ur news tmw undecided of reaction asin tmw
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by darediamond(m): 3:59pm On May 18, 2022
sreamsense:
This is too bad, I don't even know why police will arrest just only two people out of all those that killed her. If it were phone that was stolen now and resold to another person, police will pick all those that stole the phone, the buyers and those that involved directly and indirectly that may be innocent. But in this case, video shows clearly, all Muslims that made statement by hitting her with stick, stones and other harmful things that are supposed to be picked up by police because of their contribution including those muderer ladies with hijab stoning and hitting her with stick; suppose to be picked up by police because they are involved physically and so keen/happy in killing her.

This alone shows all Muslims are potential terrorists waiting for opportunity to present itself, they were so happy and anxious to stone her which already revealed evil intent of their darken hearts. Even those hijab ladies you think are gentle and can't kill a fly were looking for stones and sticks to kill her maybe because they expect reward from Allah for contributing in killing. How will the widows, widowers, orphans and all other innocents killed by Muslims and their terrorist soldiers not going to be sending (CBUH) curses be upon him everyday to Mohammed for bringing pain to them. Some Muslims will be covering up (as Mohammed justified marrying 6years old abominable acts that atheists can't even do with thier levels of morallity ) by comparing mob action of robbers in Calabar-christian area to justify killing for blasphemy.

How are they the same, did those that killed robbers with missions to kill, rape, steal killed for Jesus or did they say Jesus sent them to kill unlike Islamic murderers that kill for Allah and shout, Allah Akbar, Allah Akbar. Don't they do mob killing of arm robbers in the Muslim dominated city like Kano? Is that killing perpetrated in the name of Allah or for religion case ? Some will go and open old testament to justify killing for blasphemy in the Bible. Will you be more christian than the Christians who are the followers of Christ and Bible? How many times have Christians quoted that verse to kill for blasphemy anywhere in the world?

Other times, they quote from Bible that says, "... but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven". Did God say Christians should kill that person for blasphemy on His behalf like Muslims are doing? No! Have you seen Christians killing with that verse anywhere in the world? No! Is judgement not for God in this scenario unlike Allah/Mohammed that demands Muslims to kill for him for blasphemy ? How is Allah now the same Almighty God of Jews and Christians? They just quote Bible wrongly thinking they are doing themselves good. Even Isrealites don't enforce stoning/killing for blasphemy as usually quoted from Bible by muslims; how many times have you heard on radio, TV, social medial that Jews killed/stoned someone for blasphemy in modern times unlike Islamic countries that are still helping Allah/Mohammed to kill humans?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.myjewishlearning.com/article/blasphemy-in-judaism/amp/

Many Islamic teachers/dawahs insult Jesus and making jest of Him on daily basis, gov El-Rufai who is a Muslim insulted Jesus, but was not killed for blasphemy, Sterling Bank MD is Muslim who insulted Jesus by comparing resurrection of Jesus to Agege bread, he was not stoned and killed for blasphemy but instead he was pardoned by CAN. One thing I know is that Allah is different from God of Christians and Jews because Allah contradicts himself when quoting from Bible despite Bible had been in existence about 600yrs before Quran. Bible can not copy from Quran because Quran was not in existence when Bible was written, but it is possible for Quran to copy from Bible because Bible was in existence for many years before Mohammed claimed it was decended from heaven, but yet references refered to in Bible were not well scripted out.

Devil also knows Bible, he can manipulate and write his book and extract from Bible to deceive people to his side. Satan quoted Bible for Jesus when he was been tempted more than 500 years ago before Quran came into existence and Satan is trickish in his kingdom, he must have learnt bible very well before writing his own book to deceive humanity to follow his way because out of Jews, Christians and Islam that are from Abraham, how come Jews and Christians are revering to the same everlasting God without contradiction, but that same God in Quran will now be contraditing Himself. No! God is not the author of confusion. It looks like “...The voice is Jacob’s voice, but the hands are the hands of Esau.” as far as Bible and Quran are concerned. For Deborah family, God will console you
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by watersideboys: 4:02pm On May 18, 2022
Prophet Muhammad can suck my dick
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by ofwest47(m): 4:04pm On May 18, 2022
100 Police men to 2 murderers, and saying the Police 100 Police men could not do anything that is a big lie, trying to insult the Police Authority and trying to bring them to disrepute, People should beware of their sayings in the social media to avoid disrepute.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by Ken4Christ: 4:11pm On May 18, 2022
Elolam87:
Over 100 security personnel were not able to rescue her alive. Something is fishy

If it was south east, they will kill innocent people and tagged them criminals. The police were complicit. They should all be charged to court for conspiracy.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by Papichulostunne(m): 4:17pm On May 18, 2022
tit:
A failure
Failed by the police
Failed by her father

Failed by her father how? Because he sent her to school.. The man tried his possible best and involved the police who accordig to him were close to a 100 there and they did nothing..

Heaven no be Bed, God no dey "Lie"..
Weda Nigeria turn decision or not , God has already decided on the family's behalf so long as yhe have entrusted the situation to Him.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by Yves4real(f): 4:24pm On May 18, 2022
HeroicMeastro:

I am not sure of what transpired that led to the killings of the corpers as you alleged.
Can we also call Christianity a religion of Murderers and terrorist too? Since Igbos and ESN etc.,Militants in the Niger/Delta all being Christians are also killing, terrorizing and maiming innocent people?

You would have seen the line where I stated the reason for their death if you weren't unserious. Even after I stated the year and place of the terrorists' dastardly crime, you would have sought for the information if you were ready to know.
All of the groups you named are affiliated with different religions, and none of them shout "Jesus Christ" before perpetrating the atrocities.
Can you say the same about you barbarians? The ones that must allahu akbar before killing.

1. Boko haram is an islamic terrorist group.
2. The Islamic State of West Africa Province (ISWAP) is an islamic terrorist group. These beasts killed 40 Christians recently.
3. The marauding Fulani herdsmen terrorists, fully backed by Buhari, practice islam.
4. ISIS practices islam.
5. Ansaru practices islam.
6. Al Qaeda practices islam.
7. Al-Shabaab practices islam.
8. Talibans practice islam, just to mention a few.
What are their activities all over the world aside from killing people?
For the umpteenth time, your religion is a religion of murderers and terrorists fully backed by their leaders.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by J3susFr3ak: 4:25pm On May 18, 2022
HeroicMeastro:

Well, I am not going to insult you. Neither would will I insult your creator etc.
But I can assure you that if you continue like this, your end would be worse than that of poor Deby.

Let's put it this way HeroicMaestro.....the brainwashed cult-like mentality found in Muslims is like the rage virus in over-aggressive hungry feral dogs that can never be tamed or domesticated by any type of civilization or modern medicine. Only Jesus can set you free from this Islamic disease....

When I was a young teen, I unwittingly found myself analyzing items I thought were discarded garbage for a science project. Only to find a whole gang of lunatic Hausa Fulani Muslims surround me and falsely accuse of me trying to steal "garbage". I was brutally attacked like Deborah was but never retaliated even as I knelt down and received their blows. The first guy who started the false accusation decided to say "Leave him...he is just a school boy!" I was ordered to leave. For years I fantasized about making a bomb and destroying every single one of them! Only when I repented and accepted Christ did Jesus Himself remove the Supreme Hate I had for this people....

During my Youth service year I always preached to a Yoruba Muslim corpse member who suddenly in anger charged at me with hot slaps and grabbed a knife threatening to tear my face and stab me. I was pretty unmoved as I quietly watched....but I was urged to forgive Him and forget what happened...which I did..

Yes....for the most inconsequential and nonsense reasons, any Muslim with an agenda can raise an accusation to frame you up especially when they see they are in a setting their radical hive minds can be easily aroused and activated to attack like wild feral dogs....

Now...before Deborah...how many times Islamic Terrorists and lunatic Fulani herders have attacked and killed people in their thousands all over the Muslim North. Not one Muslim soul came out to protest and blame the parents of Terrorists of poor home training. They could only activate their zombie flesh eating aggression to protest because of a helpless little girl...

Who are the hypocrites again?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by watersideboys: 4:39pm On May 18, 2022
ofwest47:
100 Police men to 2 murderers, and saying the Police 100 Police men could not do anything that is a big lie, trying to insult the Police Authority and trying to bring them to disrepute, People should beware of their sayings in the social media to avoid disrepute.

Niggah simply shut up
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father by LastProphet: 4:59pm On May 18, 2022
Yujin:
Christians and southerners still think they have a country. It's baffling for a people been treated as thrash not to know their true position in a geographical space and seek a better one if they aren't comfortable with it.
Another of such senseless murder will still happen and Christians in Nigeria will find a way to swallow it. I've never seen the calibre of people like Christians from Nigeria. South Sudan fought against the same treatment to get their freedom 50 years later (1955-2005). Nigerian Christians have been killed for more than 60 years yet they continue to hold on to the evil system that kills them. It is a shame.

God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mama G & Others Arrive Venue Of Margaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting In Enugu / We Suspended $22.7b Loan Because Of Non-Inclusion Of South East - Gbajabiamila / Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.