Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Restaurants - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Restaurants (2733 Views)

8 Best Chinese Restaurants In Abuja / Nigerian Restaurants In London / Names Of Popular Fast Food Restaurants In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Restaurants by GoldCircle: 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2011
Re: Restaurants by nikkygal(f): 2:30pm On Jul 14, 2011
GoldCircle:

Hi Peeps,
   Anyone got an idea of a good & affordable Chinese restaurant in Lagos. By affordable, I mean a modest budget of like 5k per person. preferably on the island pls.

& pls not Jade or Saipan!

thanks

@Poster I dont know of anywhere you can get cheap chinese of 5k on the Island oh. . . . shocked You wan chop better thing, yet you dey do ijebu? grin . You might have to make do with chinese take-out as that is the cheapest means of eating chinese without actually 'dinning in'.

Other chinese resturants like Imperial, Jade palace, Marcopolo, there's also one at the end of Ajose Adeogun after Deola Sagoe (I've forgotten the name) etc are all expensive. . . .Maybe you can try an eatery instead. . . .  tongue grin
Re: Restaurants by GoldCircle: 3:09pm On Jul 14, 2011
Kind of advice I really don't appreciate!

If you no get wetin to talk, you go blow whistle! lipsrsealed
Re: Restaurants by obowunmi(m): 10:58am On Jul 15, 2011
Cheap chinese ? LoL

(1) (Reply)

Sexiest Tomato Ever? / 7 Reasons To Eat Onions Daily / How To Cook Your Delicious Efo Riro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.