Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

On-site Phone Repair With Thephonetechnician - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / On-site Phone Repair With Thephonetechnician (179 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Imei Repair With Pdf And Video Guide. / I Want To Learn Phone Repair / Phone Repair Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On-site Phone Repair With Thephonetechnician by Nobody: 7:55am On May 18, 2022
Throughout my work experience, I have noticed how much customers are interested in onsite fixing yet they are denied on several occasions. Many technicians counts as the customer trying to be nosey but ok the Contrary they only want to protect their device from scavenging, stealing and also protect the information on the phone so as for the technician not to snoop through Their information.

If you happen to be under the category of the people I just described then this thread is made for you.

On-site Phone repair service is now available with Thephonetechnician. Here we Fix your phone Right where you are. No covering no hiding. Just where you are.

For more information you can contact the phone technician: https:///message/PESXCTJVKJSTI1

Or call 09058743276

Re: On-site Phone Repair With Thephonetechnician by Nobody: 8:03am On May 18, 2022
Thephonetechn:
Throughout my work experience, I have noticed how much customers are interested in onsite fixing yet they are denied on several occasions. Many technicians counts as the customer trying to be nosey but ok the Contrary they only want to protect their device from scavenging, stealing and also protect the information on the phone so as for the technician not to snoop through Their information.

If you happen to be under the category of the people I just described then this thread is made for you.

On-site Phone repair service is now available with Thephonetechnician. Here we Fix your phone Right where you are. No covering no hiding. Just where you are.

For more information you can contact the phone technician: https:///message/PESXCTJVKJSTI1

Or call 09058743276

You can also message 09058743276 on Whatsapp
Re: On-site Phone Repair With Thephonetechnician by Nobody: 7:28am On May 19, 2022
Good morning ��.

Waking up and seeing this made my day

Re: On-site Phone Repair With Thephonetechnician by Nobody: 10:41am On May 19, 2022
Check this out

(1) (Reply)

Basic Course For Pure Price Action / Uganda To Tax Facebook (photos) / Get 300, 600 or 1000 Likes On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.