Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge (16465 Views)

Itel Releases New A70 In Nigeria / One Charge For 3 Days: Itel Releases Itel P40 With 6000mah Battery In Nigeria / Itel Releases A58 Series Into Nigerian Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by marshalcarter: 9:20am On May 18, 2022
I'm not really a phone person but 2 phones I've used and loved and would love to use again...

Nokia 3(used it for 6yrs and the only thing i changed was the screed guard)
Now...I'm using Redmi 10...got it last year and no issues yet..
Though I'm crushing on Nokia 8.3
Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by Aimasikonicolas: 9:22am On May 18, 2022
Again
Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by Nobody: 9:31am On May 18, 2022
Incompetent Tel" always going the cheap route.
Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by Nobody: 9:32am On May 18, 2022
marshalcarter:
I'm not really a phone person but 2 phones I've used and loved and would love to use again...

Nokia 3(used it for 6yrs and the only thing i changed was the screed guard)
Now...I'm using Redmi 10...got it last year and no issues yet..
Though I'm crushing on Nokia 8.3

This is an Itel brand Nigga!

Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by Clarifyemmy: 9:36am On May 18, 2022
DropsMic:
The only reason I go collect Itel wey person dash me na to resell am for jiji

This is funny grin

1 Like

Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by Babaken(m): 9:43am On May 18, 2022
That company still dey
Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by ozoebuka1(m): 9:48am On May 18, 2022
funshint:
Nonsense transsion phones....the one I'm using now(Infinix Smart 5) will be the last transsion phone I'll ever use by God's grace. I'm upgrading grin
Try infinix note 11i sha
Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by KingAbdulazeez: 9:49am On May 18, 2022
Eriokanmi:

Na which chinco charger fit last 2 years sef, talkless of 5?
My friend has been using his tecno spark 4 charger since January 2020.
Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by Anndrew(m): 10:02am On May 18, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
If you never use Samsung Galaxy series, you never start using android devices.. Itel night be good for those who can't afford Samsung"nice." Samsung Galaxy any day any time, every hour, every minute!
I tell u,my brother..am a fan of Samsung and iPhone...my first Samsung phone na keyboard phone dat look like blackberry or nokia...I used,galaxy tab 3,port to galaxy 2014 edition note,port to galaxy prime plus,now using galaxy A12,aiming for the higher processor...Samsung just too good...my last phone,which is galaxy prime plus was stolen last Yr by a close friend,I bought it 2017...
Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by funshint(m): 10:04am On May 18, 2022
ozoebuka1:
Try infinix note 11i sha
I pass; thank you!
Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by snoopz: 10:07am On May 18, 2022
64/2gb? Una dey ment
Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by uniquetechng: 10:09am On May 18, 2022
Eriokanmi:
All the chincos are still far, far behind Samsung.

If it's not Samsung, it can never be like Samsung. I bought a Samsung S7 in 2017, gave it out in 2021 after buying Samsung S21 but retrained its charger because S21 no dey come with charger. Its optional. Up till now, I'm still using the S7 charger and still charges very fast 5 years down the line. The person i dashed the S7 only replaced the screen from a Samsung shop in Ikeja and it became all new again.

Na which chinco charger fit last 2 years sef, talkless of 5?
Funny enough the Samsung and the charger you bought were made in China.
Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by ojimuf(m): 10:34am On May 18, 2022
Did they tell u pple running your mouth like dirty gutter d phone is meant 4u. U are using a Samsung/iphone phone, does dt make u d richest man in ur neighbourhood. What is wrong in using a nice itel phone if that is wat u can afford. Allow pple dt are not materialistic, wey open their eyes enjoy there life in peace

1 Like

Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by Johnnydboy: 10:50am On May 18, 2022
Llyodsjids:
If you've only used Tecno, infinix, itel or even this overrated redmi line up from xiaomi
Trust me you haven't used an Android device
It's not about it being shiny and all new, if it's a neatly used second hand you can afford, do it.
Try Samsung, Nokia, vivo, pixel or something that has a nice build with a stock android or near stock android experience.
Then you'll know why they call them "TRASHion"
so you want to compare Vivo to Xiaomi....smh
Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:52am On May 18, 2022
I'm enjoying my Samsung A12
Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by MonTaNa92: 11:00am On May 18, 2022
Useless phone, useless brand.
Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by bitbillionaire: 11:02am On May 18, 2022
And the funny thing is all these braggarts making noice here claiming they can't use any phone other than Samsung or iphone, it may even be Itel or even more inferior phone they are using to type all those rubbish.

The only thing that matters as far as android phone is concerned is whether it's helping you to be more productive or not without adding to your stress, and also whether you are able to enjoy some of the most important things you expect from a good phone. Once a phone can give you all these the brand becomes irrelevant.

chatinent:
If you are here insulting Itel and you are using either Tecno or Infinix, just know you have a very big mental problem.

I'll tell you for free: any phone company that's most dominant in a country, with available spare parts and customer care is actually better than other big brands...big brands not really made for you.

Thanks to Transsion for creating low budget phones for Africans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by dalass(f): 11:05am On May 18, 2022
funshint:

That's the parent company of Tecno, Infinix and Itel.

Thanks for the info.
Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by Stevyne: 11:13am On May 18, 2022
funshint:
Nonsense transsion phones....the one I'm using now(Infinix Smart 5) will be the last transsion phone I'll ever use by God's grace. I'm upgrading grin
What's wrong with your Infinix Smart 5.
I use same phone also.
Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by Siberia01(m): 11:21am On May 18, 2022
Llyodsjids:
If you've only used Tecno, infinix, itel or even this overrated redmi line up from xiaomi
Trust me you haven't used an Android device
It's not about it being shiny and all new, if it's a neatly used second hand you can afford, do it.
Try Samsung, Nokia, vivo, pixel or something that has a nice build with a stock android or near stock android experience.
Then you'll know why they call them "TRASHion"
comot Vivo dier oga
Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by Eriokanmi: 11:55am On May 18, 2022
uniquetechng:
Funny enough the Samsung and the charger you bought were made in China.
South Korea
Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by Eriokanmi: 11:57am On May 18, 2022
teepain:

I read some of your posts with delight but I must caution us on this one. You see the present decadence in the society is fueled by pursuits of material things and when we deride what others can afford as "chinko" we may be indirectly contributing to the rot. Let those that can only afford Itel and other budget phones use their gadgets in peace without feeling less than. Thanks.
cheesy. OK. Thanks. I was just emphasising quality ni
Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by PrinceDoctor(m): 12:19pm On May 18, 2022
Transsion phones are scam. I'm even regretting using Infinix Zero X Pro. Only 5 months, the battery is doing me strong thing. Why give 4,500mah to such a phone.

Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by Poleski: 12:34pm On May 18, 2022
Samsung is the best! I don't use all these substandard Nigerian phones. Any phone brand you don't see in any phone shop in Europe, is rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by Lordofalmajiri(f): 12:37pm On May 18, 2022
Eriokanmi:
...how old is the phone? Don't shout for joy yet grin

By the way, the Pro of the Oppo X5 is less than 600k. Hope dem never gba you shaa
Maybe he got the pro
Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by uniquetechng: 1:29pm On May 18, 2022
Eriokanmi:
South Korea
Samsung is a South Korean company but has manufacturing plants in China where their phones are built.
The iPhones you lot celebrate as best phone ever is also built in China by a Chinese company.
Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by chatinent: 1:32pm On May 18, 2022
bitbillionaire:
And the funny thing is all these braggarts making noice here claiming they can't use any phone other than Samsung or iphone, it may even be Itel or even more inferior phone they are using to type all those rubbish.

The only thing that matters as far as android phone is concerned is whether it's helping you to be more productive or not without adding to your stress, and also whether you are able to enjoy some of the most important things you expect from a good phone. Once a phone can give you all these the brand becomes irrelevant.

Gbamsolutely.
Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by dontrulee: 1:38pm On May 18, 2022
Lol.... I can never use itel in my life again.
Itel is for the weak. grin grin
Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by Eriokanmi: 1:49pm On May 18, 2022
uniquetechng:
Samsung is a South Korean company but has manufacturing plants in China where their phones are built.
The iPhones you lot celebrate as best phone ever is also built in China by a Chinese company.
I undestand your point. Even if they have a plant in China, the quality with Chinese phones can't be the same.
Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by uniquetechng: 2:18pm On May 18, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I undestand your point. Even if they have a plant in China, the quality with Chinese phones can't be the same.
Infinix, Tecno and Itel are not recognise in China as Chinese phones.
Huawei phones are as good and even better than Samsung phones, thats if you're familiar with their phones.

Remember iPhones are built by Chinese companies thats to tell that Chinese are more than capable of manufacturing quality things, I have been to Beijing twice and can tell you for free that there are many quality phones used in China that are not being exported to anywhere outside China .
Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by uptownemmygee(m): 2:30pm On May 18, 2022
Show me itel phone with 3gb ram and I will show you Nigeria problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9mobile Introduces Video Streaming Bundles / Five Deceptions Of Social Media / Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.