Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,522 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Breaking: FG Amends Charge Against Kanu, Lists His Lawyers As Accomplices - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: FG Amends Charge Against Kanu, Lists His Lawyers As Accomplices (1434 Views)

Legal Practitioners’ Committee Confirms 58 Lawyers As SANs / Emefiele Names Monarchs, Army Generals, Judges As Accomplices - Sahara Reporters / FG Amends Charge Against Kanu, Lists His Lawyers As accomplices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: FG Amends Charge Against Kanu, Lists His Lawyers As Accomplices by OnankpaBa(m): 10:24am On May 18, 2022
AbaLion:
Anyone associated with the group, seen with flag or a piece of clothing bearing the emblem should be treated as a terrorist.

-Lion

is that Democracy?
Re: Breaking: FG Amends Charge Against Kanu, Lists His Lawyers As Accomplices by Utherpendragon: 10:25am On May 18, 2022
Comedy country
Re: Breaking: FG Amends Charge Against Kanu, Lists His Lawyers As Accomplices by Imortal001: 10:25am On May 18, 2022
DONSMITH123:

no bi small market
The way the guy take japa and the way naija security take bundle him back to naija, still dey funny to me. Mazi bite more than he can chew.
Re: Breaking: FG Amends Charge Against Kanu, Lists His Lawyers As Accomplices by an0daGuy: 10:26am On May 18, 2022
Reality3080:
an0daguy,u can see u still have enough time to sit at home

Just try n extend it to 5 days a week cos nnamdi kanu will not b released anytime soon

Then carry your bench, sit down, set your bucket in front of your legs, bend your head into the bucket

And

cry hot magma tears until whenever MNK is eventually released wink
Re: Breaking: FG Amends Charge Against Kanu, Lists His Lawyers As Accomplices by Smoke55: 10:27am On May 18, 2022
Creamypie:
Good. They should play video of d beheading of army couple and recording of call they made to the lady's sister in court room. Everybody in court must see it today, no blinking of eyes should be allowed till video and call to her sister are seen and heard.
after playing the video ijelespeak will come and testify.. grin

I don't no how you z*mbies reason I swear..

You want to try kanu for crime committed when he is in detention..

You one Nigerianist won't miss any opportunity to disgrace yourselves in public..

Spit..
Re: Breaking: FG Amends Charge Against Kanu, Lists His Lawyers As Accomplices by AbaLion: 10:28am On May 18, 2022
OnankpaBa:

is that Democracy?
Go and ask terrorists at Guantanamo bay.
-Lion
Re: Breaking: FG Amends Charge Against Kanu, Lists His Lawyers As Accomplices by Oplomo: 10:29am On May 18, 2022
triple996:
I pray FG should continue to postpone d court case let there be more and more sit at home. We no d people way dey suffer am 4 bodi.

I heard some people are now hiding in their wardrobes for fear of UGM.
Imagine d people that are fighting 4 freedom are now murdering u cheesy
I saw d other thrend of how some people were asking of safety in aba .....it has gotten to this level
Anyway BIAFRA OR DEATH wink

yoruba muslim don open gbegiri-stained mouth like Nurtw baboon.. Mufutau abeg see as house-fly dey perch for your ewedu lips. grin

Dirty beast of burden for anti-Biafran abokey jihadists. grin
Re: Breaking: FG Amends Charge Against Kanu, Lists His Lawyers As Accomplices by omenka(m): 10:29am On May 18, 2022
Hear what the terrorist said here sometime ago.

"There are guns in Edo already, take the guns and kill one or two or three army. Anyone you kill, take their guns and kill the others..".

Kanu is directly responsible for what's happening in the East today. He sanctioned it personally!

May he rot in jail, amen.
Re: Breaking: FG Amends Charge Against Kanu, Lists His Lawyers As Accomplices by Lionnation: 10:30am On May 18, 2022
If they don't have anything on him they should free why suffering binta nyako
Re: Breaking: FG Amends Charge Against Kanu, Lists His Lawyers As Accomplices by Mynd44: 10:31am On May 18, 2022
Re: Breaking: FG Amends Charge Against Kanu, Lists His Lawyers As Accomplices by Creamypie(m): 10:32am On May 18, 2022
Smoke55:
after playing the video ijelespeak will come and testify.. grin

I don't no how you z*mbies reason I swear..

You want to try kanu for crime committed when he is in detention..

You one Nigerianist won't miss any opportunity to disgrace yourselves in public..

Spit..
y call me "zombi?"for ur info, Army have killed your illiterate ipob darling fighters who beheaded them, and their parts recovered from the shallow grave you saw in d video. It occurred at orlu, IMO state.....yesterday afternoon
Re: Breaking: FG Amends Charge Against Kanu, Lists His Lawyers As Accomplices by LOVEALAIGBO: 10:32am On May 18, 2022
triple996:
I pray FG should continue to postpone d court case let there be more and more sit at home. We no d people way dey suffer am 4 bodi.

I heard some people are now hiding in their wardrobes for fear of UGM.
Imagine d people that are fighting 4 freedom are now murdering u cheesy
I saw d other thrend of how some people were asking of safety in aba .....it has gotten to this level
Anyway BIAFRA OR DEATH wink

This has been your plan all along…drag out the so called ‘treason’ trial for as long as you can (not minding the fact you lot were in a hurry to illegally rendition him back to Nigeria for said ‘trial’), and while you have him illegally held in your gulag, try every evil and depraved trick in the book to form ‘splinter factions’ of IPOB and bring bloodshed and insecurity to the south-east so you can say ‘see….IPOB is a ‘terrorist’ organisation’ in the hope Ndigbo fall for your devilish scheming and turn their backs on IPOB! I’ve read una like a book!
Re: Breaking: FG Amends Charge Against Kanu, Lists His Lawyers As Accomplices by Lionnation: 10:32am On May 18, 2022
omenka:
Hear what the terrorist said here sometime ago.

Kanu is directly responsible for what's happening in the East today. He sanctioned it personally!

May he rot in jail, amen.
do you live in the east how does what's happening in the east affect you, or you have suddenly developed love for the east, the people you wish evil
Re: Breaking: FG Amends Charge Against Kanu, Lists His Lawyers As Accomplices by Imortal001: 10:33am On May 18, 2022
OnankpaBa:

Enough has been done already. We need peace in Naija presently
If releasing him will bring peace in S.E, then its welcome development

(1) (2)

Breaking: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Reveals His Real Age / Hausa Boy Builds A Semi-radio That Broadcast In The Hausa For Peter Obi / Obidient Movement London To Assist Girl Sacked For Peter Obi Rally - Pics