Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,789 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application (16750 Views)

Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail, Orders Accelerated Hearing / DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To Visitors Due To Deteriorating Health – Family / Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by BarrElChapo(m): 12:38pm On May 18, 2022
Sonn:
Pls how did he jump bail?

When he was intially arraigned he sought bail, which was granted him and Sen. Abaribe and one other person stood as sureties for him but he absconded or you haven't been reading the news?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by ipobarecriminals: 12:41pm On May 18, 2022
cool Feel the zoo cool grin wink

1 Like

Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by baretalk: 12:41pm On May 18, 2022
Once you jumped bail once , the law will not fall for your tricks againundecided

Even in the zoo and jungle there is justice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by Sonn(m): 12:43pm On May 18, 2022
BarrElChapo:

When he was intially arraigned he sought bail, which was granted him and Sen. Abaribe and one other person stood as sureties for him but he absconded or you haven't been reading the news?
but Nigeria Army attacked him home, should he have stayed and get killed during such attack?
Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by redirect(m): 12:52pm On May 18, 2022
ANY BODY THAT SUPPORTING EVIL,EVIL WILL NEVER DEPART FROM HE/HER FAMILY.
Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by Oju4190: 12:56pm On May 18, 2022
Golan007:
I guess more heads to roll in da east.
U mean more Igbo heads to roll in da east ba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by Perfectbeing(m): 12:56pm On May 18, 2022
Tinubu will grant Nnamdi Kanu presidential pardon. The Igbos should better vote Tinubu if they want Kanu to see the light of day.
Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by Dozie32(m): 1:00pm On May 18, 2022
Creamypie:
For where, make ozekome kids become u.g.m victims, I wan find out something. Kabiru sokoto dey prison since 2012 for boko bombing, KANU MuST answer for murders in d east

Murder in the east like you said.. You bastard
Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:02pm On May 18, 2022
BarrElChapo:

Oh really, when then will he be moved to kuje ?

Go ask the dss
Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by Handsum64: 1:06pm On May 18, 2022
Well deserved
Nuisance
Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by hallowswit: 1:07pm On May 18, 2022
Guilty as charged. Send him to life imprisonment.
Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by adekolaelect(m): 1:14pm On May 18, 2022
This guy never know what he had put himself and Everyday his Terrorists supporters are adding more to his problems. Sertainly you had become an Inheritance prisoner for the new incoming government. Bcs they may not like to hang you to death during this electioneering time .Calmdow and Continuing eating your Beans till your time of Judgement come.

Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by BarrElChapo(m): 1:18pm On May 18, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

Go ask the dss
Lmao
Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by IPIGSRMUMU: 1:18pm On May 18, 2022
Sonn:
Pls how did he jump bail?

When you are on bail and refuse to show up for your next court appearance then you have jumped bail.
He left the country and refused to show up for court appearances as required by the court.
He jumped bail.
Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by IPIGSRMUMU: 1:19pm On May 18, 2022
BarrElChapo:

I wonder oh...
Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by BarrElChapo(m): 1:22pm On May 18, 2022
IPIGSRMUMU:

I wonder oh...

Even though you're coming from a tribalistic place from your moniker.

I'm igbo and a lawyer, I know very well he won't be granted bail again.
Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by Olisehinnocent: 1:24pm On May 18, 2022
IPIGSRMUMU:
How can someone that jumped bail in the first place even be allowed to ask for another bail?
What a waste of court time and resources.
Just proceed to trial.
This terrorist and his accomplice must be brought to justice swiftly.
They will be hanged at the end of the day.
The families of the officers and others killed by these terrorists demand and deserve justice.

Who will see Nigeria army coming to assassinate him and stand. Bro fear God
Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by HeroicMeastro: 1:28pm On May 18, 2022
vicdom:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/breaking-court-rejects-nnamdi-kanus-application-for-bail/
Sentence the MTF to death by firing squad and bring an end to this IPOB madness once and for all and face other security issues.
Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by IPIGSRMUMU: 1:32pm On May 18, 2022
BarrElChapo:

Even though you're coming from a tribalistic place from your moniker.

I'm igbo and a lawyer, I know very well he won't be granted bail again.

You don't need to be a lawyer to know that he won't get bail. It's only common sense.
Even I (never been to law school) can try this case and have this terrorist found guilty in less than a month. He has implicated himself with his words all over social media and radio Biafra which are readily available to everyone.
A first year law student can try this case with ease.

BTW, what is tribalistic in my moniker? Ain't these delusional brainwashed IPIG terrorists MUMUS?
Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by Oshe1122: 1:33pm On May 18, 2022
Why Una no wan let us go.. we no get oil we no get anything... make Una leave us alone. to b with Una no b by force nawao
Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by Sonn(m): 2:25pm On May 18, 2022
IPIGSRMUMU:

When you are on bail and refuse to show up for your next court appearance then you have jumped bail.
He left the country and refused to show up for court appearances as required by the court.
He jumped bail.
yes he left the country, but remember his home was attached by Nigeria Army, should he have stayed and get killed by the military? Okay let me ask, what if he was killed during such attack? Will he ever stand trials?
Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by ABANGWABOI(m): 2:41pm On May 18, 2022
Built2last:
No way Buhari is releasing Nnamdi Kanu in an election year.

Kanu na inheritance for incoming government

I don't know you but I would find you and bit you Beer..
The day they arrested that idiot.. I told my friends on the spot.. that the fool would never be released by Buhari.. he would pass that over to his successor with a note reading.. I have caged the monkey.. if you like let him free.. he would be a menace to your govt not mind cos I have retired to my cows already..
Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:51pm On May 18, 2022
BarrElChapo:
Sweet ! Tasty !
Let the Albino keep on rocking his Fendi and Atletico jumpers in Kuje.
Ono ebe okwesili e no.
As in eeh! I thank God for this marvelous news.

1 Like

Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by od501: 7:57pm On May 18, 2022
fyneguy:
It'll be difficult for him to get a bail.

Not that difficult, all they need is to reapply for bail, then provide credible evidence on what happened in his home town in Abia state.
Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by osazsky(m): 12:02am On May 19, 2022
Them go build ajoirnement sotey he go reach sky just like the skyscrappers builders in babylon
Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by Leomalli47: 6:27am On May 19, 2022
WHETHER IPOB OR ESN

Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by gift2xl: 12:25pm On May 19, 2022
ceejayluv:

Frankly, MNK broke ALL the bail conditions that first Time. He continued making incendiary speeches And even constituted the Biafran Secret Service while under bail. Nobody would have raided his home if he wasn't that belligerent.

All that he said are they lie's.
Re: Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application by ceejayluv(m): 12:31pm On May 19, 2022
gift2xl:

All that he said are they lie's.

The jubril Al sudani story is a humongous lie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Govt: Amaechi’s Refusal To Appear Before Panel Is Admission Of Guilt. / World Bank Blames FG As High Inflation Worsens Poverty / Sheriff: Jonathan’s Loyalists Threaten To Dump PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.