Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Massive Discount When You Register Your Business Name, Company With Us Today! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Massive Discount When You Register Your Business Name, Company With Us Today! (71 Views)

Register Your Company With Cac Today / Check Out This Awesome Website With Superdope Discount When You Sell Your Paypal / Happy Holidays, Register Your Business Name And Limited Company With Cac Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Massive Discount When You Register Your Business Name, Company With Us Today! by Samwise042(m): 11:56am On May 18, 2022
Since it is my Birth month, I have decided to get businesses registered for quite an affordable price for the whole May.

Why pay N30,000, N25,000, N21,000 for Business Name when you can get it done with just N18,000 and save more MONEY to run your BUSINESS.

Why pay N70,000, N65,000, N60,000, for Company registration when you can get it done for N55,000(1m shares)

CAC business Name Registration can never be undermine for it is a bug doorway to a lot of business opportunities.

I'm a DM away!
Hire me today, let's get that your business
•Legalized
•Certified; And
•Duly Registered

You can call or send a text on WhatsApp at
SAMWISE CONSULTS
Your sincerely,
CAC Service Provider.

(1) (Reply)

High-quality, Durable, Reliable And Affordable Fencing / We Offer Anti Finger American Panel Mesh For You / Episode 573 - Networking For Gettings Leads And Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.