Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Burna Boy Wants Portable's Photo As Cover Of His New Album, “Love, Damini” (Pix) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Burna Boy Wants Portable's Photo As Cover Of His New Album, “Love, Damini” (Pix) (52150 Views)

A Review Of Burna Boy's "Love, Damini Album" - TrendyBeatz / DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Burna Boy Love, Damini Zip File / Falz Does Cover Of Childish Gambino's "This Is America" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Wants Portable's Photo As Cover Of His New Album, “Love, Damini” (Pix) by jaybenugo: 12:01pm On May 18, 2022
Burna Boy Wants Portable's Photo As Cover Of His New Album, “Love, Damini” (Photo)

Nigerian Grammy Award-winning singer, Burna Boy has revealed that he would love the photo of fast-rising Nigerian singer, Portable to be in the cover art of his new album, Love, Damini, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Twitter handle Burna Boy shared a funny photo of Portable dressed in a priest's robe with religious marterials on one arm.

“Deep down, I really want this to be my album cover”, he tweeted.

https://twitter.com/burnaboy/status/1526791975977988097?t=Q2qT5Hg922Q6BZ0W1ZxLDw&s=19

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Wants Portable's Photo As Cover Of His New Album, “Love, Damini” (Pix) by TundeDes: 12:02pm On May 18, 2022
Smiles

10 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Wants Portable's Photo As Cover Of His New Album, “Love, Damini” (Pix) by Thoh(m): 12:12pm On May 18, 2022
Burnaboy is Rivers Ijaw.(Engenni).

Same with Same Dede (Okrika).

Both are Ijaws.
Among tens of thousands of other Ijaw celebrities.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Wants Portable's Photo As Cover Of His New Album, “Love, Damini” (Pix) by Nerogaming01(m): 12:15pm On May 18, 2022
Thoh:
Burnaboy is Rivers Ijaw.

Same with Same Dede

Both are Ijaws.
Among tens of thousands of other celebrities.

You Sabi these things my brother grin grin

Who else?

Baba Duncaaaan grin

29 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Wants Portable's Photo As Cover Of His New Album, “Love, Damini” (Pix) by Nokio1: 12:19pm On May 18, 2022
Its OK na two handsome musicians

20 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Wants Portable's Photo As Cover Of His New Album, “Love, Damini” (Pix) by Munamoqel: 12:22pm On May 18, 2022
jaybenugo:
Burna Boy Wants Portable's Photo As Cover Of His New Album, “Love, Damini” (Photo)

Nigerian Grammy Award-winning singer, Burna Boy has revealed that he would love the photo of Portable to be in the cover art of his new album, Love, Damini, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Twitter handle he shared a funny photo of portable wearing a priest's robe with a big bible on one arm.

https://twitter.com/burnaboy/status/1526791975977988097?t=Q2qT5Hg922Q6BZ0W1ZxLDw&s=19

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
if na some Stone age people who claim to be worship God na blasheming be this and their will uproar to kill portable.

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Wants Portable's Photo As Cover Of His New Album, “Love, Damini” (Pix) by Thoh(m): 12:22pm On May 18, 2022
Nerogaming01:

You Sabi these things my brother grin grin

Who else?

Baba Duncaaaan grin
. Keep quiet!! These are facts.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Wants Portable's Photo As Cover Of His New Album, “Love, Damini” (Pix) by Nerogaming01(m): 12:24pm On May 18, 2022
Thoh:
. Keep quiet!! These are facts.

And oil.

Idi○t.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Wants Portable's Photo As Cover Of His New Album, “Love, Damini” (Pix) by ebufa: 12:27pm On May 18, 2022
Thoh:
Burnaboy is Rivers Ijaw.

Same with Same Dede

Both are Ijaws.
Among tens of thousands of other Ijaw celebrities.

I bet you use ogogoro as mouth wash! ijaw my foot!

14 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Wants Portable's Photo As Cover Of His New Album, “Love, Damini” (Pix) by iCauseTrouble: 12:31pm On May 18, 2022
grin
Re: Burna Boy Wants Portable's Photo As Cover Of His New Album, “Love, Damini” (Pix) by ipobarecriminals: 12:31pm On May 18, 2022
sad thank God,Nor be alfa/imam gown he wear.Dem dumb goats for tell us he insult MuhamMAD

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Wants Portable's Photo As Cover Of His New Album, “Love, Damini” (Pix) by StTrump: 12:31pm On May 18, 2022
grin
Re: Burna Boy Wants Portable's Photo As Cover Of His New Album, “Love, Damini” (Pix) by dagnop: 12:32pm On May 18, 2022
Nice. Man help man
Re: Burna Boy Wants Portable's Photo As Cover Of His New Album, “Love, Damini” (Pix) by sogodihno: 12:32pm On May 18, 2022
No one can convince me otherwise that this portable guy did not do rituals, on top just one song?

Even those with many hits, didn't blow as much as this.

God na this kind grace I need o

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Wants Portable's Photo As Cover Of His New Album, “Love, Damini” (Pix) by Harrynight(m): 12:32pm On May 18, 2022
shocked

Making jest of him
If you know u know grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Wants Portable's Photo As Cover Of His New Album, “Love, Damini” (Pix) by BigDawsNet: 12:32pm On May 18, 2022
Grace

Just imagine portable become a pastor

Pastor portable : If you want to give your life to christ come out

Member: why this pastor face hard like this

Pastor portable: madam, yes you! Come out.. I won't beat you... just come out

In portable voice

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Wants Portable's Photo As Cover Of His New Album, “Love, Damini” (Pix) by Kzinne: 12:32pm On May 18, 2022
Re: Burna Boy Wants Portable's Photo As Cover Of His New Album, “Love, Damini” (Pix) by McOluOmo: 12:32pm On May 18, 2022
Champ

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Wants Portable's Photo As Cover Of His New Album, “Love, Damini” (Pix) by StrafordSTONES(m): 12:33pm On May 18, 2022
He may eventually do it...Burna is an intelligent guy who has alot of concepts up there.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Wants Portable's Photo As Cover Of His New Album, “Love, Damini” (Pix) by Reality3080: 12:33pm On May 18, 2022
There’s this thing that always make me laugh anytime I see this guy

Even me I can’t explain

See guy man shoe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Wants Portable's Photo As Cover Of His New Album, “Love, Damini” (Pix) by Seniorwriter(m): 12:33pm On May 18, 2022
Oluwaburna

@Seniorwriter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Wants Portable's Photo As Cover Of His New Album, “Love, Damini” (Pix) by Bracxxddt: 12:33pm On May 18, 2022
I'm hosting a Free Whatsap group class in regards to Domain flipping..

Let me teach you How to make sustainable cash income for yourself easily by reselling expired domain name's online including the tools to get you started too..

If you're interested, send a text via whatsaaap to the number in my signature, personal text or Profile...

It is Free!
See You At The Top and Thank me Later.

Re: Burna Boy Wants Portable's Photo As Cover Of His New Album, “Love, Damini” (Pix) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 12:33pm On May 18, 2022
Damn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Sexiest Male On-air Personalities in Nigeria(photos) / Top Five Hit Songs Not Written By Artistes Who Sang Them / Watch Arab Men Showing "Shoki" & "Shakiti Bobo" Dance Moves With Serious Swags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.