Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,142 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Court Strikes Out FG's Amended Charge Against Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Strikes Out FG's Amended Charge Against Kanu (23437 Views)

FG Amends Charge Against Kanu, Lists His Lawyers As accomplices / Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge / COVID 19: Man Whose Girlfriend Tested Positive Calls Out FG For Lying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Strikes Out FG's Amended Charge Against Kanu by Achilles881: 4:37pm On May 18, 2022
Bxjdu6:
I'm hosting a Free Whatsap group class in regards to Domain flipping..

Let me teach you How to make sustainable cash income for yourself easily by reselling expired domain name's online including the tools to get you started too..

If you're interested, send a text via whatsaaap to the number in my signature, personal text or Profile...

It is Free!
See You At The Top and Thank me Later.

WhatsApp group again, are there Muslims there, I don't want to be stoned to death undecided
Re: Court Strikes Out FG's Amended Charge Against Kanu by ufotunang: 5:34pm On May 18, 2022
Federal government and Buhari very serious in nnamdi kanu matter....but not serious in fulani herdsmen, boko Haram and bandits matter...the train passengers that were kidnapped by the bandits 2 months ago are still with the bandits.. federal government will not be serious to find ways to rescue those kidnapped Passengers...but if it's nnamdi kanu matter that are serious in it ... nawaoooo
Re: Court Strikes Out FG's Amended Charge Against Kanu by UCHIHAmask: 6:19pm On May 18, 2022
doublecross:
go and place your advert somewhere else! You said it is well as if you even care about the topic! Be gone!
Although I also feel that the FG is playing a script but That would make Nnamdi kanu more Godly in the face of the igbos,now they say he lost almost everything for them,his peace, wealth and citizenship in UK,his freedom for the first two years in prison,his parents died and he couldn't even bury them,they say he is bold and fearless by insulting buhari and coming into nigeria afterwards,he also confronted the military and was almost killed!
Now,he is in prison again,the FG should know that Nnamdi kanu is the major reason igbos didn't swallow it's propaganda against ipob hook,line and sinker,they can't believe that Nnamdi would kill or hurt it's own people,that believe in kanu makes them scrutinize everything the FG dishes out

Igbo leaders already know that he holds sway in the entire igboland,i'm sure the FG knows the effect he has on igbos more reason they didn't manhandle him or keep him hidden for years like they did to the leader of Muslim shiltes!
Re: Court Strikes Out FG's Amended Charge Against Kanu by UnabashedIPOB: 8:31pm On May 18, 2022
Insecurity:
BREAKING: Court strikes out FG’s amended charge against Kanu

ustice Binta Nyako of the Federal High Court, Abuja, on Wednesday struck out a six-count amended charge brought against the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu.

The judge threw away the fresh charges following its withdrawal by counsel to the Federal Government, Adamu Kaatu.

Citing the need for the government to open the trial of Kanu after years of delay, Kaatu opted to withdraw the new charges when it was discovered the trial cannot be opened when an amended charge is pending.

Apparently desperate that witnesses be called to give evidence against Kanu, the government lawyer hurriedly applied for the withdrawal which was not opposed by Mike Ozekhome (SAN) standing for the defendant.

Justice Nyako, in a brief ruling, struck out the amended charge to pave way for the Federal Government to open its case against Kanu.

DAILY POST recalls that the Federal Government had amended charges against Kanu six times since the arraignment in 2015
https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/18/court-strikes-out-fgs-amended-charge-against-kanu/

All these amendments show that the Fulani Government of Nigeria (FGN) has nothing against MNK.
Re: Court Strikes Out FG's Amended Charge Against Kanu by doublecross(m): 10:19pm On May 18, 2022
Ceeman18:

Do you ever think nairaland is your papa's compound?.
not enough reason for your brain to malfunction up to the point where you don't know there are sections for adverts
Re: Court Strikes Out FG's Amended Charge Against Kanu by DOTian: 10:34pm On May 18, 2022
Built2last:
The drama continues.

One thing i know is that Nigeria will not remain one forever.

it will come sooner than expected

APC has plan to hand over to another Northerner in 2023.

That's when the eyes of Southern leaders will clear.

They have no regard for any southern politicians because they are bootlickers
Exactly my point all along.
All these parts of the South that are cheering Buhari on are doing so because they think he will hand over to them. Buhari already told them that he has a preferred candidate and I'm sure that candidate is a northerner. He will use all these southern politicians and will eventually hand over to another northerner to misrule Nigeria for another 8 years. That is when everyone down south will start to ask basic questions..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adamawa REC, Hudu Ari: Like Father, Like Son? / Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” / Ganduje And Ngige Boarding A Flight To Edo State - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.