Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,262 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Are You A Successful Freelance Article And Blog Posts Writer? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You A Successful Freelance Article And Blog Posts Writer? (322 Views)

Best Steps For A Successful Job Hunting In Nigeria / Freelance Article Writers Needed / 5 Tips For A Successful Modern Job Search (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Successful Freelance Article And Blog Posts Writer? by Abdullahi4u7(m): 12:27pm On May 18, 2022
I would like to work with you if you're a successful freelance article and blog posts writer.

I'm passionate about being a freelance writer.

But it takes time before a new gig gets orders on Fiverr. I would like to work with you while I also grow.

Bring your articles and blog posts to my table and I would be willing to write them.

You are free to decide whether to pay me stipends or not.

Thank you.

WhatsApp 0 9 0 3 3 1 7 6 5 2 7.
Re: Are You A Successful Freelance Article And Blog Posts Writer? by Seniorwriter(m): 12:57pm On May 18, 2022
Abdullahi4u7:
I would like to work with you if you're a successful freelance article and blog posts writer.

I'm passionate about being a freelance writer.

But it takes time before a new gig gets orders on Fiverr. I would like to work with you while I also grow.

Bring your articles and blog posts to my table and I would be willing to write them.

You are free to decide whether to pay me stipends or not.

Thank you.

WhatsApp 0 9 0 3 3 1 7 6 5 2 7.

Where is your work station@.....Let me give you this golden info....instead of waiting for someone to work for or hire you why not create your own income means with your writing skill.....
One of the challenges with many writers based on my years of experience is their inability to monetize it.
The first step to monetize your writing skill is to have a Digital Presence.....once done then youll just be surprised how jobs will keep coming @you.
If you have a browsing gadget and access to internet as a writer and you aint earning @least $100 monthly via online then its either you are lazy or you lack the technicality of how to earn online.
Quote me if need be.
Abdullahi4u7:
Thanks for this eye-opening piece of advice.
I would have preferred to be working on my own like you have mentioned, however, I have discovered that I have the fear of starting...

The fear of 'what-if-it-doesn't-work'

This is why I decided to start working with someone for a start, hoping that I will be able to overcome this fear and become self-established over time.

There are two ways you could be of help to me, sir.
One is by hiring me and guiding me through the process while I work for you.
The other is by showing me how to really go about it quickly, the platforms to leverage on, the dos and don'ts, the technicality of earning online through writing, while I start out on my own.

Thanks, again.
Alright....drop your whatsapp youll be reached aptly.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Are You A Successful Freelance Article And Blog Posts Writer? by Abdullahi4u7(m): 3:14pm On May 18, 2022
Seniorwriter:

Where is your work station@.....Let me give you this golden info....instead of waiting for someone to work for or hire you why not create your own income means with your writing skill.....
One of the challenges with many writers based on my years of experience is their inability to monetize it.
The first step to monetize your writing skill is to have a Digital Presence.....once done then youll just be surprised how jobs will keep coming @you.
If you have a browsing gadget and access to internet as a writer and you aint earning @least $100 monthly via online then its either you are lazy or you lack the technicality of how to earn online.
Quote me if need be.

@Seniorwriter
Thanks for this eye-opening piece of advice.
I would have preferred to be working on my own like you have mentioned, however, I have discovered that I have the fear of starting...

The fear of 'what-if-it-doesn't-work'

This is why I decided to start working with someone for a start, hoping that I will be able to overcome this fear and become self-established over time.

There are two ways you could be of help to me, sir.
One is by hiring me and guiding me through the process while I work for you.
The other is by showing me how to really go about it quickly, the platforms to leverage on, the dos and don'ts, the technicality of earning online through writing, while I start out on my own.

Thanks, again.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Ict Teacher / Recruit Of Volunteers In Perfect Dreams Empowerment Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.