Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

AWS Training And Certification - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / AWS Training And Certification (279 Views)

AWS Training And Certification / AWS Training And Certification / AWS Training And Certification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AWS Training And Certification by arpithabs: 1:58pm On May 18, 2022
Enroll and Experience the Best AWS Training & Certification With ExcelR Solutions and open the pool of opportunities towards your dream career by investing now in yourself.

Join this course with ExcelR to get the following advantages:

✅ Learn advanced cloud architecture and infrastructure tools, EC2, networking, storage and monitoring, Route 53, and much more.
✅ 30+ hours of training (available online and offline mode)
✅ Lifetime access to the online repository
✅ Avail a jumbo pass to attend online and offline classes for one year.

Our new batch is starting soon to get you job-ready and 1:1 mentoring, and we have limited intake. Call us on the displayed number to book your seat today.

AWS Training and Certification

ExcelR - AWS, DevOps, Azure, GCP, and Cloud Architect Course Training in Bangalore
10, 1st floor, safe way plaza, 27th main, BTM 1st stage, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560068
073530 06800

Re: AWS Training And Certification by KGBEAST(m): 9:55pm On May 20, 2022
arpithabs:
Enroll and Experience the Best AWS Training & Certification With ExcelR Solutions and open the pool of opportunities towards your dream career by investing now in yourself.

Join this course with ExcelR to get the following advantages:

✅ Learn advanced cloud architecture and infrastructure tools, EC2, networking, storage and monitoring, Route 53, and much more.
✅ 30+ hours of training (available online and offline mode)
✅ Lifetime access to the online repository
✅ Avail a jumbo pass to attend online and offline classes for one year.

Our new batch is starting soon to get you job-ready and 1:1 mentoring, and we have limited intake. Call us on the displayed number to book your seat today.

ExcelR - AWS, DevOps, Azure, GCP, and Cloud Computing Course Training in Bangalore
10, 1st floor, safe way plaza, 27th main, BTM 1st stage, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560068
073530 06800

Pls Nairaland family, I need your help, I want to write AWS CLOUD PRACTITIONER EXAMS this year, but I have a little problem with the identity requirement, I only have one valid means of identification, my national identity card, my passport has expired, I don't have a driver's license or PVC, and I am currently unemployed so no Job identity card, would I be able to write the AWS cloud practitioner exam with just one means of identification, am I wasting my time preparing for it, are they strict about the TWO IDENTITY REQUIREMENTS, and has anybody written the exam with just one means of identification?

(1) (Reply)

kh / See How Windows On Azure Benefits / Buy Sme Data Bundle At Cheaper Affordable For All Siut Network Glomnt Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.