Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Sporty Trading And Make Minimum Of 150% Monthly - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sporty Trading And Make Minimum Of 150% Monthly (1895 Views)

Earn 5% Daily (150% Interest Every 30 Days) On Sport Trading Start Up Capital. / Ma Upward Of 150% Profit On Your Staking Capital Every Month / Make Minimum Of 30k Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sporty Trading And Make Minimum Of 150% Monthly by Kinkinnwa: 2:01pm On May 18, 2022
Hello Football lovers . that have been making me money Privately for about 3 months now
.. BUt now they going Public .. they send out games daily all you just do now is to join there telegram and see games they drop without paying for free .. and thank me later .. and they teach you what is sport trading. how to take it like trading not gamble

join the telegram now search for

@winnersclubsnow

Re: Sporty Trading And Make Minimum Of 150% Monthly by Kinkinnwa: 4:53am On May 19, 2022
they have done it again yesterday was a green for them join the group for free

@winnersclubsnow

Re: Sporty Trading And Make Minimum Of 150% Monthly by Kinkinnwa: 8:53pm On May 19, 2022
grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool

This is is sososo sure the winning rate is high guy

join the telegram

@winnersclubsnow

Re: Sporty Trading And Make Minimum Of 150% Monthly by Showerboi: 3:41am On May 20, 2022
Can't see them on telegram boss
Re: Sporty Trading And Make Minimum Of 150% Monthly by mikael11(m): 8:32am On May 20, 2022
Showerboi:
Can't see them on telegram boss

Just search for this username on telegram

@winnersclubsnow

Also another games yesterday was also won

Re: Sporty Trading And Make Minimum Of 150% Monthly by Nairaballers94(m): 8:35am On May 20, 2022
Please,send it here.
Re: Sporty Trading And Make Minimum Of 150% Monthly by Kinkinnwa: 10:05am On May 21, 2022
yesterday Trade didnt go well just a Goal left.. but we believe today own will. that's why we said its 150% ROI minimum

you can join now the telegram

@winnersclubsnow

Re: Sporty Trading And Make Minimum Of 150% Monthly by Kinkinnwa: 4:22pm On May 21, 2022
and it was a win for us about 400% made so far grin grin grin

better join now

telegram

@winnersclubsnow

Re: Sporty Trading And Make Minimum Of 150% Monthly by Kinkinnwa: 12:13pm On May 22, 2022
@winnersclubsnow

Another yesterday wins

Re: Sporty Trading And Make Minimum Of 150% Monthly by felije: 2:31pm On May 22, 2022
Stop covering game you are a scammer
Re: Sporty Trading And Make Minimum Of 150% Monthly by Kinkinnwa: 6:36pm On May 22, 2022
Some people due say we scammer lol . We showed the day we lost and they still say we scammer. Not that we have taken any money from them ..

Anyways long story short today was win

Join the telegram channel

@winnersclubsnow

We Launching this August.for now just trust us with our results

Re: Sporty Trading And Make Minimum Of 150% Monthly by Kinkinnwa: 9:46pm On May 22, 2022
Hahah men today was great start of the week

Last week record 7 days trading 1 day was lost the rest 6 was in profits ..

This week already started with 3 games all won .
D 1 won

Join the telegram they going to be posting 3 days games for everyone to make money and explaining how they trade

@winnersclubsnow

Re: Sporty Trading And Make Minimum Of 150% Monthly by Cjkings50: 10:17pm On May 22, 2022
I have played their games for more than one week and I have been counting my blessings.
Thanks to you guys
Re: Sporty Trading And Make Minimum Of 150% Monthly by Kinkinnwa: 3:32pm On May 23, 2022
Thank you to those who played
grin
Day 2 of the week already green .

Get ready for the free games and how we trade will be explained on the telegram

@winnersclubsnow

Re: Sporty Trading And Make Minimum Of 150% Monthly by Kinkinnwa: 8:18am On May 24, 2022
Guys good news games will be drop today till Friday hurry join now

Telegram
@winnersclubsnow
Re: Sporty Trading And Make Minimum Of 150% Monthly by Kinkinnwa: 9:07pm On May 24, 2022
The first image is the free game we posted on the channel. Look at the timing 3.55pm and 5pm later games was green and the other images are results from members wims today join today for tomorrow games

@winnersclubsnow

Re: Sporty Trading And Make Minimum Of 150% Monthly by Kinkinnwa: 9:50pm On May 25, 2022
This is today the 2nd day wining was shared on the telegram group for free

1st image waa when we posted

2nd image was results

Join for the 3rd day free

@winnersclubsnow

Re: Sporty Trading And Make Minimum Of 150% Monthly by Kinkinnwa: 9:23am On May 28, 2022
We have had 2 lost this week and about 7 win games which has turned our capital to more then 300% already..

Join the telegram channel to see more and learn how we trade football

@winnersclubsnow

Re: Sporty Trading And Make Minimum Of 150% Monthly by Kinkinnwa: 9:46am On Jun 03, 2022
We have been killing it join the telegram we giving out free 3 odd from 20th remember we launching fully in August

Telegram Channel

@winnersclubsnow

Re: Sporty Trading And Make Minimum Of 150% Monthly by Kinkinnwa: 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
Good morning,
Free odd starts today, please make sure you read our pinned message before playing our game.

Also use %25 of your Capital to start.

Don't forget to join the telegram for the free games

@winnersclubsnow

Re: Sporty Trading And Make Minimum Of 150% Monthly by Kinkinnwa: 9:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
More wining grin

Free games although this month

Join the telegram to get those games

@winnersclubsnow

Re: Sporty Trading And Make Minimum Of 150% Monthly by Kinkinnwa: 9:27am On Jun 13, 2022
Yesterday winning

Re: Sporty Trading And Make Minimum Of 150% Monthly by Kinkinnwa: 9:35am On Jun 13, 2022
Winning always, join the club to understand the secret behind the winning.

Re: Sporty Trading And Make Minimum Of 150% Monthly by Kinkinnwa: 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
Today's winning

Re: Sporty Trading And Make Minimum Of 150% Monthly by Kinkinnwa: 7:17pm On Jun 20, 2022
Yesterdays and Today's results

Re: Sporty Trading And Make Minimum Of 150% Monthly by Kinkinnwa: 7:19pm On Jun 20, 2022
Sunday result

Re: Sporty Trading And Make Minimum Of 150% Monthly by VicM6: 8:55pm On Jun 20, 2022
In as much as i am concerned, anyone who cover's his or her games nd claim to have won big is a big scammer and one should be wary of such people....
@OP, i will advise you take a look at guobe nd see how he post his games, that's what a true bettor does but in ur own case, you are covering the games.......

in capital letter sir, YOU ARE A SCAMMER.

1 Like

Re: Sporty Trading And Make Minimum Of 150% Monthly by Kinkinnwa: 10:37pm On Jun 20, 2022
For the past 1 month now we're not covering our game, check well before saying what you don't know
Re: Sporty Trading And Make Minimum Of 150% Monthly by Kinkinnwa: 10:47pm On Jun 20, 2022
You can join our group and make your verification with people that have been playing our games to confirm if we're real or not .
Besides we give free odd, how can we scam people without charging them money?
Re: Sporty Trading And Make Minimum Of 150% Monthly by Kinkinnwa: 3:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
For those calling us scam, you can see our members testifying.
Join us today and thank me later, Remember that we're still giving free game

Re: Sporty Trading And Make Minimum Of 150% Monthly by felije: 4:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
VicM6:
In as much as i am concerned, anyone who cover's his or her games nd claim to have won big is a big scammer and one should be wary of such people....
@OP, i will advise you take a look at guobe nd see how he post his games, that's what a true bettor does but in ur own case, you are covering the games.......

in capital letter sir, YOU ARE A SCAMMER.
I don't trust people who cover there game also if your game are real what is the excess of covering it if you're not hiding anything, who is the guy guobe you mention

(1) (2) (Reply)

Behold The Final Super Eagles 23 Man List / Latest Fifa Ranking: Nigeria Drop 11 Steps / Breaking News;morinho Now At Mountain Of Fire After Champions League Defeat.picx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.