Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,991 members, 7,952,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:29 AM

Chelsea Vs Leicester City (1 - 1) On 19th May 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Leicester City (1 - 1) On 19th May 2022 (18255 Views)

Manchester City Vs West Ham (3 - 1) On 19th May 2024 / Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (1 - 1) On 19th May 2022 by Wordson(m): 10:03pm On May 19, 2022
Edoblakky:
Tuchel has succeeded in building a complacently stupid team of mediocres. Shame on Tuchel and his boys. No attempt to finish strong
you are talking like it's easy to beat Leicester city.. remember liecester city is one of the 2 teams dat beat Liverpool in EPL dis season...
And judging by Chelsea's on goal, dey sure tried knowing well dat dey beat Leicester away

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (1 - 1) On 19th May 2022 by Realguyman1(m): 10:15pm On May 19, 2022
Edipet:
na Arsenal Bleep up, chelsea no suppose make it to top 4
Which one be na arsenal Bleep up?
Shay na the Chelsea themselves nor come Bleep up, abi? If Chelsea nor Bleep up, u nor for dey talk like that na. Because Chelsea and arsenal nor near na.... Abi, was Chelsea not title contender at the beginning of the season? That's the game for u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (1 - 1) On 19th May 2022 by baralatie(m): 10:16pm On May 19, 2022
Oh
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (1 - 1) On 19th May 2022 by ken6488(m): 10:35pm On May 19, 2022
Edipet:
chelsea was a title contender
.rest cheasea tried this season
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (1 - 1) On 19th May 2022 by ken6488(m): 10:36pm On May 19, 2022
Wordson:
you are talking like it's easy to beat Leicester city.. remember liecester city is one of the 2 teams dat beat Liverpool in EPL dis season...
And judging by Chelsea's on goal, dey sure tried knowing well dat dey beat Leicester away
chelsea need a good striker
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (1 - 1) On 19th May 2022 by richmanrichard: 10:36pm On May 19, 2022
43Ronin:

The guy is just a fluke. He came when lampard had done most of the work. 300m worth of players and he's finishing 20 points behind man city gave 2 cups to Liverpool after defending throughout the match. Sold players like moses and Kurt zouma that could have helped the defense. Next season go open him nyash.
coaching no be mouth.una go just dey talk anyhow.what did lampard achieved with the team b4 he came? Tuchel came n won UCL in few months to the end of d season.helped Chelsea that was already faltering to a top4 finish.This season he won d world club cup,d European super cup,lost to Liverpool on penalties at both fa n leaque cup. He already finished 3rd as it stand not minding what has been going on at Chelsea.Chelsea players and coaches were owned salaries because of the U.K government freezing d clubs account and you expect the players n staffs to perform at maximum? How would you perform at your job if you are owned salaries? Tuchel has performed well even if u compare him to klop n pep.It took pep 2seasons to land his first major trophy at city and klop 3 seasons.Make una dey fair in criticizing him.He has done well.

7 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (1 - 1) On 19th May 2022 by ken6488(m): 10:36pm On May 19, 2022
Lukaku can't be our main striker next season

Lukaku is too sluggish

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (1 - 1) On 19th May 2022 by ken6488(m): 10:38pm On May 19, 2022
43Ronin:

The guy is just a fluke. He came when lampard had done most of the work. 300m worth of players and he's finishing 20 points behind man city gave 2 cups to Liverpool after defending throughout the match. Sold players like moses and Kurt zouma that could have helped the defense. Next season go open him nyash.
Rest the coach one of the best thing that happened to us

Reform the team we just need a better striker

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (1 - 1) On 19th May 2022 by Mattwillz: 11:08pm On May 19, 2022
Benki003:
If Chelsea win make 5 people qoute me for 5k each
UBA 2240006110
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (1 - 1) On 19th May 2022 by openmine(m): 11:21pm On May 19, 2022
richmanrichard:
coaching no be mouth.una go just dey talk anyhow.what did lampard achieved with the team b4 he came? Tuchel came n won UCL in few months to the end of d season.helped Chelsea that was already faltering to a top4 finish.This season he won d world club cup,d European super cup,lost to Liverpool on penalties at both fa n leaque cup. He already finished 3rd as it stand not minding what has been going on at Chelsea.Chelsea players and coaches were owned salaries because of the U.K government freezing d clubs account and you expect the players n staffs to perform at maximum? How would you perform at your job if you are owned salaries?
Tuchel has performed well even if u compare him to klop n pep.It took pep 2seasons to land his first major trophy at city and klop 3 seasons.Make una dey fair in criticizing him.He has done well.

grin grin grin
Guy man the highlighted nah big fat lie!
U be lai mohammed brother? cheesy
The salaries are not paid by the owner but by the funds used in the running of the club!
The FA only froze the account of the owner and not the funds for the daily running/management of the club!

The club have been given a special licence to continue with football related activities but the sale effectively bars the sale of the club following Abramovich’s sanctioning.
Chelsea's special license takes effect from March 10 2022 and expires on May 31 2022. HM Treasury may vary, revoke or suspend this license at any time and the details have been revealed.
MAR 11, 2022

This was made public by the FA during the freezing of Roman Abramhovic accounts!
Chelsea still pays salaries of their staffs including players!
Stop misinforming people with half baked beer parlour gist! Chai nah wa ohhh cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (1 - 1) On 19th May 2022 by moshino(m): 12:14am On May 20, 2022
richmanrichard:
coaching no be mouth.una go just dey talk anyhow.what did lampard achieved with the team b4 he came? Tuchel came n won UCL in few months to the end of d season.helped Chelsea that was already faltering to a top4 finish.This season he won d world club cup,d European super cup,lost to Liverpool on penalties at both fa n leaque cup. He already finished 3rd as it stand not minding what has been going on at Chelsea.Chelsea players and coaches were owned salaries because of the U.K government freezing d clubs account and you expect the players n staffs to perform at maximum? How would you perform at your job if you are owned salaries? Tuchel has performed well even if u compare him to klop n pep.It took pep 2seasons to land his first major trophy at city and klop 3 seasons.Make una dey fair in criticizing him.He has done well.

Don't waste your time, energy and data explaining this to a person who never kicked a fifa rated ball in his life.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (1 - 1) On 19th May 2022 by richmanrichard: 1:26am On May 20, 2022
openmine:

grin grin grin
The salaries are not paid by the owner but by the funds used in the running of the club!
The FA only froze the account of the owner and not the funds for the daily running/management of the club!

This was made public by the FA during the freezing of Roman Abramhovic accounts!
Stop misinforming people with half baked beer parlour gist! Chai nah wa ohhh cheesy cheesy
I should not reply u but let me inform you that Chelsea players n staff were owned salaries b4 the govt issued a special operating license.
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (1 - 1) On 19th May 2022 by 43Ronin: 1:59am On May 20, 2022
richmanrichard:

Do you know that avam grant was sacked because he lost UCL final, FA cup final and came second in the league? and who told you Chelsea players were being owed salaries? No dey misyarn abeg!The only problem Chelsea was about to have was not being able to renew contracts. I don't have a problem with him losing 2 finals to Liverpool, its the way he lost. Carrying a team of £300m and defending throughout the match. Even if he carried 3rd but why 20 points below city and 18 below Liverpool. Did Liverpool not have injuries? Or man city? Do you know that when he took over we had players on loan like zapacosta, moses(wing back that ne needed since he plays 3-4-3). Chelsea legends even told him not to sell but recall them since James and chillwell were injured. Watch how Liverpool will pipe the life out of Madrid. 300m and he is dragging 3/4 with clubs that did not spend half of what he spent on transfers. Shame abeg. Bleep club world cup bro, African , S american and Asian teams na him u dey happy. Na club like Alhali of Egypt or FC Tokyo suppose dey happy if dem win am.
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (1 - 1) On 19th May 2022 by 43Ronin: 2:39am On May 20, 2022
openmine:

grin grin grin

The guy just dey yarn okpata with all confidence. With millions spent, not a single trophy this season.
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (1 - 1) On 19th May 2022 by richmanrichard: 3:54am On May 20, 2022
43Ronin:

Do you know that avam grant was sacked because he lost UCL final, FA cup final and came second in the league? and who told you Chelsea players were being owed salaries? No dey misyarn abeg!The only problem Chelsea was about to have was not being able to renew contracts. I don't have a problem with him losing 2 finals to Liverpool, its the way he lost. Carrying a team of £300m and defending throughout the match. Even if he carried 3rd but why 20 points below city and 18 below Liverpool. Did Liverpool not have injuries? Or man city? Do you know that when he took over we had players on loan like zapacosta, moses(wing back that ne needed since he plays 3-4-3). Chelsea legends even told him not to sell but recall them since James and chillwell were injured. Watch how Liverpool will pipe the life out of Madrid. 300m and he is dragging 3/4 with clubs that did not spend half of what he spent on transfers. Shame abeg. Bleep club world cup bro, African , S american and Asian teams na him u dey happy. Na club like Alhali of Egypt or FC Tokyo suppose dey happy if dem win am.
Chelsea defended throughout against Liverpool? Really? You clearly was following the game on social media.first leg in EPL it was 1-1 at an field with Chelsea getting a redcard in 1st half,return leg was 2-2,in the fa n leaque cup it was both 0-0.How do a defensive team do that against Liverpool?which club do u support let me at least know where you are coming from? United I guess

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (1 - 1) On 19th May 2022 by investigator007: 6:45am On May 20, 2022
Nice one, las las everyone can go home smiling. meanwhile make I dey one corner dey enjoy melodic sounds with my Oraimo airbuds 3 as I game on my smartphone. It's been a while I enjoyed sound output like this.

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (1 - 1) On 19th May 2022 by CSTRR: 9:47am On May 20, 2022
Edipet:
So since the beginning of the season when Chelsea was winning, where was arsenal?

I no blame you Sha.

If not for sanctions and external pressure on Chelsea.
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (1 - 1) On 19th May 2022 by CSTRR: 9:50am On May 20, 2022
openmine:

grin grin grin

Chelsea could not even get funds to travel for champions league games.
Kai havertz funded one of the trip.

They froze everything.
Chelsea had to make special request to the govt to even pay salaries for a month.

If the owner of a business is sanctioned, everything he owns is Frozen in the country where he is sanctioned.

Your ignorance is outstanding.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (1 - 1) On 19th May 2022 by Aguwanyi: 10:17am On May 20, 2022
Na small thing we dey take know Ingrates...so Tuchel now no be better coach to some people,e dey una body o...
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (1 - 1) On 19th May 2022 by Lordswat(m): 11:31am On May 20, 2022
Chelsea shame dey shame dey shame me like common Leicester city draw chelsea
i don't understand, where did chelsea put their hands this is not the club i have supported all my life time
chelsea are now losers WHY
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (1 - 1) On 19th May 2022 by openmine(m): 11:53am On May 20, 2022
CSTRR:

Chelsea could not even get funds to travel for champions league games.
Kai havertz funded one of the trip.

They froze everything.
Chelsea had to make special request to the govt to even pay salaries for a month.

If the owner of a business is sanctioned, everything he owns is Frozen in the country where he is sanctioned.

Your ignorance is outstanding.
cheesy cheesy cheesy Ohh Father of God
These are talks that only emanate from beer parlous gists!
I am even perplexed that you could surrender your common sense to this waterside yarns without confirming its validity!
Even the website where i got my info stated explicitly that Chelsea football club were given a special waiver from the FA(till the 31 May 2022) which included the running of operation at the club
Running of operation implies that Chelsea football club can make payments like salaries to the staffs including players and coaching crew till a certain period when the waiver will expire which is 31 May 2022!
Your assumption that Chelsea made a special request to govt to pay salaries for a month is not only hilarious but barefaced preposterous!
Your grandstanding id.iocy will be far more than spectacular if you are unable to provide proof that Kai havertz funded one of their UCL trips! grin
Even the mere fact that you can conceive or even confidently spew this inglorious trash that Havertz funded a trip to one of their UCL matches just exposes your benightedness! cheesy cheesy
Na wa ohhh....Go school una nor gree! grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (1 - 1) On 19th May 2022 by openmine(m): 12:00pm On May 20, 2022
43Ronin:

The guy just dey yarn okpata with all confidence. With millions spent, not a single trophy this season.
My issue is that people i even thought were knowledgeable enough to make a simple search to confirm are here spewing balderdash that Kai Havertz individually funded one of their UCL trips! grin
Do they know how much it takes to fund a trip to any part of the country to and fro?
I had to take like 15 mins to laugh and ensure i read very well! grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (1 - 1) On 19th May 2022 by openmine(m): 12:10pm On May 20, 2022
richmanrichard:
I should not reply u but let me inform you that Chelsea players n staff were owned salaries b4 the govt issued a special operating license.
Oga you are lying or you listened to this gist without confirming if its source was genuine or reputable!
No player or staff was owed a dime!
As the FA froze the account,the club was given a special waiver which includes payment of the salaries of workers at the club from the same account!
This is why the FA said THE CHELSEA ACCOUNT was TEMPORARILY FROZEN NOT TOTALLY!
This happens everywhere including banks whose accounts have been TEMPORARILY frozen...they are however given a special waiver to pay salaries from that same account but nothing more until the company or club is sold to a new owner!
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (1 - 1) On 19th May 2022 by Benki003(m): 10:48pm On May 20, 2022
Mattwillz:

UBA 2240006110

U still de drop did Chelsea win angry angry
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (1 - 1) On 19th May 2022 by Boss469(m): 5:50pm On May 21, 2022
richmanrichard:
kpele! Leicester are poor in corner.Chelsea 1/1 in corner was at 1.66 odds. Chelsea to win corner was 1.15 odds

Baba I give them to play 2 corners second half.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eintracht Frankfurt Vs Chelsea: Europa League Semi-Finals (1 - 1) On 2nd May 20 / Eintracht Frankfurt Vs Arsenal : Europa League (0 - 3) On 19th September 2019 / Arsenal Vs Sunderland (2 - 0) On 16th May 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.