Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja (95560 Views)

Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja / Tinubu-Shettima Bishop Almost Lynched At Dei Dei Market Abuja (Photos) / Bello Muhammed: Dei-Dei Market Violence Was Not Motivated By Religion/Ethnicity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja by Zeezenho: 6:07am On May 19, 2022
Alexis11:

This natural hatred Igbos have for the Yorubas is the reason you always think that every Yoruba moves is against you and it is the reason why you all will amount to nothing in this country.

Are you serious right now.saying the must successful Black race amounts to nothing?
Re: Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:14am On May 19, 2022
Asgard13:

Go and disintegrate it

Very daft...

we do not need you

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja by aribisala0(m): 6:17am On May 19, 2022
Eboes need to think carefully about their attitude and utterance toward Nigerians and especially Yoruba and not imagine that this cannot happen in Lagos .
Yorubas respect you respect them back . Always you talk to get a cheap thrill for today forgetting the long term

Things are very close to breaking point and it won't be funny

2 Likes

Re: Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja by Uncletony(m): 6:18am On May 19, 2022
There are many hauas here in amanse selling cattles.
Re: Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja by Brushstrokes20: 6:20am On May 19, 2022
Let the doomed contraption collapse forthwith!
Oil and water DON'T MIX!
Re: Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja by Jamesbally: 6:23am On May 19, 2022
ensamy:

But the northern youths are described as Okada riders and Igbos as building materials traders.
With your dull brain who among the two groups is more frustrated and poor. grin

Kikikikikikikikikikikiki. You can describe Northern youths as anything. But it's only Northern youths that can give Biafra their independence. They are the one standing between you and Biafra. They Lord over you. grin

That's why Igbo leaders are all over the North, posterating and showing loyalties to their Northern youth Masters. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja by stanluiz(m): 6:26am On May 19, 2022
Ipob Terrorist will be burning our private and public properties and destroying our business in the east because of that criminal called Nnamdi kanu is in prison while their Alamjari counterpart in the north is doing the same.

But what concerns me is what is happening in the East not what is happening in Abuja or north. Those Igbos in Abuja or north should by know how to defend themselves if such a thing happen knowing that they are in a hostile land.
Re: Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja by ZombieTAMER: 6:30am On May 19, 2022
Baeton:
You're mad,all your generations will burn

I knew it
Terrorists everywhere
with black forehead looking for what to burn

allakubomb
Re: Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja by Teymanhenry(f): 6:30am On May 19, 2022
Fact remains, Nigeria is in divide. Until the government starts being fair and just in the justice system, these would keep on happening. No one is above the law, whether Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba or Fulani. The law should be the law. Remember, in situations like this, there is no victor and no vanquish.
Re: Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja by onuman: 6:32am On May 19, 2022
Asgard13:

Go and disintegrate it

Very daft...

Your blood pressure doubles on hearing disintegration of Nigeria.
Mark of a parasite.
Were you asleep when political and religious leaders of the 12 northern sharia states literally divided Nigeria through their adoption of unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system beginning 1999?
Re: Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja by kingthreat(m): 6:36am On May 19, 2022
southsouthking:
That keg of gun powder Nigeria has been sitting down on, it's about to explode.
Someone once said he doesn't know if Nigeria will exist beyond 2022.

They said beyond 2007. Here we are now.
Re: Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja by Puskas: 6:38am On May 19, 2022
KoshCAD:
I don't think you know the number of your people being used for pepesoup daily
Stale
Re: Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja by yahmohy27: 6:46am On May 19, 2022
Puskas:
Nigeria disintegration is here. Igbos will forever be grateful to Buhari for using his leprous hands to divide Nigeria
Mumu , do you think is that easy?
When people like u still living?
Re: Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja by DenreleDave(m): 6:47am On May 19, 2022
Asgard13:

Go and disintegrate it

Very daft...

Be pretending.. Isn't that what u r clamoring for
Re: Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja by Roon9(m): 6:47am On May 19, 2022
Asgard13 is a sick troll. The dude is posting from a psychotic ward.
Re: Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja by Stanleyq: 6:56am On May 19, 2022
[s]
Asgard13:

Go and disintegrate it

Very daft...

[/s]
Re: Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja by Stanleyq: 6:58am On May 19, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

you are sick and jobless
incurable sickness o
Re: Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja by JB4life: 7:17am On May 19, 2022
Very sad and horrible.
Rip.tobthe deceased.
Re: Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja by DamianX: 7:18am On May 19, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
Yeah, in your wildest dreams grin

Not in my wildest dream. It is happening in Nigeria and e Dy reach everybody l
Re: Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja by angelina08(f): 7:18am On May 19, 2022
What started the fight?
Re: Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja by donbenie(m): 7:33am On May 19, 2022
triple996:
Where will igbos go now
To the Paradise in your village..
Where they will be safe and sound, with nary a worry in the world..
Re: Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja by Guyman02: 7:36am On May 19, 2022
Nova1988:

yes, same way 3 million of y'all were exterminated by the same almajiri. grin
I thought Adekunle Black Scorpion led the war, is he now an almajiri?
Re: Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja by delishpot: 7:54am On May 19, 2022
inoki247:

The west is peaceful at least erudite skullers no dey give us instructions to sit at home erudite skullers no dey go beat people wey wan go colet dere PVC for INEC office nd disenfranchise people from voting..

And before erudite skullers kill 2 people UGM don kill 30 since you people like competing with Zamfara and Borno in killing spree so automatically the West is safe.....

Telling you to sit at home will takr away their chances of skull mining na. grin grin
This tribalism in Nigeria is thick mehnnn grin grin
Re: Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja by oneclickng: 8:03am On May 19, 2022
Realist12:
Hmm , everywhere is hot . Only the southwest is peaceful.
Peaceful with high mining rigs
Re: Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja by inoki247: 8:03am On May 19, 2022
delishpot:

Telling you to sit at home will takr away their chances of skull mining na. grin grin
This tribalism in Nigeria is thick mehnnn grin grin

Lol so chopping sit at home is shielding u from getting bullet in your skull from UGM...
Re: Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja by delishpot: 8:06am On May 19, 2022
inoki247:

Lol so chopping sit at home is shielding u from getting bullet in your skull from UGM...

It might. Who knows. I am not from the east neither from the west. I am only telling you how market goes for your skull miner, ritual killing body part supplying society as you remind the mpkurummiri, Unknown men gun clan of their own short comings grin grin
Tribalism is sweet to watch. Round 3 for you guys. I will count scores
Re: Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja by inoki247: 8:15am On May 19, 2022
delishpot:

It might. Who knows. I am not from the east neither from the west. I am only telling you how market goes for your skull miner, ritual killing body part supplying society as you remind the mpkurummiri, Unknown men gun clan of their own short comings grin grin
Tribalism is sweet to watch. Round 3 for you guys. I will count scores

what I sha know is before skullers down 3 head UGM don already put bullet in 30 people skull UGM are like Govt in the east dey issue out public holidays (Sit at Home) like giveaway and dey also kill security personnel like Christmas chickens and if you remember dey promise to sacrifice like 300 skull of security personnel in other to appease Ikonso there war lord...

No Skullers fit get mind to get 300 skull for money at a time where e wan see am...

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja by obaaderemi: 8:17am On May 19, 2022
Ibr539:
e pain him walahi
Na you e pain. Because I called you animal. wink
Re: Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja by delishpot: 8:18am On May 19, 2022
inoki247:

what I sha know is before skullers down 3 head UGM don already put bullet in 30 people skull UGM are like Govt in the east dey issue out public holidays (Sit at Home) like giveaway and dey also kill security personnel like Christmas chickens and if you remember dey promise to sacrifice like 300 skull of security personnel in other to appease Ikonso there war lord...

No Skullers fit get mind to get 300 skull for money at a time where e wan see am...

Lol. Unatoo get mouth sha grin grin
Re: Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja by obaaderemi: 8:24am On May 19, 2022
Nova1988:

that's not my point, you're trying to make it seem like it wasn't criminals that shot her. Yes, the criminals are animals but not all northerners.
You guys keep saying "criminals". How come the northern elite keep shielding these criminals in the name of religion? Last week someone was burnt to death and the stupid northerners said their religion has a red line that must not be crossed. A religion that was handed down to them and which they practice wrongly. Is it not the same Islam being practiced in Turkey, which is a very progressive society? These ones here are animals. No apology.
Re: Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja by Mozegee: 8:27am On May 19, 2022
You that is not daft and that is one Nigeria what have you gain Mr intelligent.
Asgard13:

Go and disintegrate it

Very daft...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) / "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari / Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.