Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,352 members, 7,836,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Fighting Between Igbos And Hausa Ongoing In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Fighting Between Igbos And Hausa Ongoing In Abuja (8572 Views)

Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State / Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now / Breaking News: Heavy Gunshots In Aso Rock, President’s Aide And ADC Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Fighting Between Igbos And Hausa Ongoing In Abuja by ozoebuka1(m): 6:02pm On May 18, 2022
Billingslord:
Aboki dey give okoro wotowoto
you no get sense

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Fighting Between Igbos And Hausa Ongoing In Abuja by Johnnycs(m): 6:06pm On May 18, 2022
[quote author=okeysoninv post=112949759]Update: dei dei is hot right now

I am here for business alone, Chat me up for your bitcoin website development...

https:///ha75r3k
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Fighting Between Igbos And Hausa Ongoing In Abuja by AdeniyiA(m): 6:08pm On May 18, 2022
Go write this down, no election would be able to hold next year as there shall be widespread violence/protests that may lead to revolution, the outcome of which the elections would have to be postponed.

What Afe Babalola said readily comes to mind. Nigeria is too polarized to be planning for election. We need to sit down and talk about this union. Restructuring and new constitution are the keys...

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Fighting Between Igbos And Hausa Ongoing In Abuja by ASAPFERG: 6:11pm On May 18, 2022
Gainman:
Igbo nah tribe wey if u support them they will still disappoint u with there abuse. They are good to blame other tribe for their problem. I don't support aboki but I have stopped supporting Ibo too. Their ego dey affect them.
very useless proud cursed tribe

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Fighting Between Igbos And Hausa Ongoing In Abuja by raymexx: 6:26pm On May 18, 2022
ASAPFERG:
very useless proud cursed tribe
hate will consume you.
Who God has blessed no one can curse.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Fighting Between Igbos And Hausa Ongoing In Abuja by Ekpeitit(m): 6:29pm On May 18, 2022
It's always meth people. This is why I strongly believe that Nigeria must build a wall around the South East and give them their Dot Nation.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Fighting Between Igbos And Hausa Ongoing In Abuja by Prolificgiant(m): 6:48pm On May 18, 2022
Its very unfortunate we don't have a government so much lawlessness.check my signature
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Fighting Between Igbos And Hausa Ongoing In Abuja by Nova1988(m): 6:53pm On May 18, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Aboki and Okoro just like wahala toooo much, always looking for excuse to fight

We Omoluabi only like faaji, owambe and women with big yansh

As an "aboki" I agree with you! Spitting pure facts! grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Fighting Between Igbos And Hausa Ongoing In Abuja by Jennyjay283: 6:58pm On May 18, 2022
Nigeria is not united at all. They should share this country into 4 or 5 countries.
The kind laughter i have in mind,if i laugh it out, centre will not hold.
Everywhere go dey red!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Fighting Between Igbos And Hausa Ongoing In Abuja by tunjijones(m): 7:29pm On May 18, 2022
OgaAfonja:
Nobody should listen to this man, he is one of the Tinubu urchins that wants Ibo and Hausa to fight so that his master Tinubu will carry the day. Check his previous and to find out

Guy you no get sense.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Fighting Between Igbos And Hausa Ongoing In Abuja by dazzlingd(m): 7:45pm On May 18, 2022
Billingslord:
Aboki dey give okoro wotowoto
Why are u this senseless

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Fighting Between Igbos And Hausa Ongoing In Abuja by VandalSavage(m): 7:59pm On May 18, 2022
foryourmind:

The headline said there is "fighting". You must have mistaken Igbos for those smellos that collect wotowoto even on their land (I don't want to call name).

We don't care about who dey home. Even in Mali, USA, if you disturb one of us, we will come out and deal with you.

Igbos are not Awon smellos that collect beating like small pikin in their home. Ordinary 50 slimy Fulani herdsmen pursued whole a local government into Benin Republic where they are still serving as refugees.

Screenshot of Igbos defending their shops in Sokoto few days ago. cheesy

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Fighting Between Igbos And Hausa Ongoing In Abuja by Twoclans(f): 8:29pm On May 18, 2022
This trouble today was not easy at all.Its been a long time I perceived tear gas .

Today's experience still has me shaking .

This country is in big trouble.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Fighting Between Igbos And Hausa Ongoing In Abuja by Sorochi7: 8:42pm On May 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The news on Twitter says the fight is between the North and South
yes brother
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Fighting Between Igbos And Hausa Ongoing In Abuja by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 18, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Lol nyamuri flat.head!! So its only ibo with business in dei dei ba!?! Do u even know where dei dei is??

I just stay in ur HIV infested dot region and be spewing out trash!

You don't get it, traders and motorcycle cycle riders who has more to lose?. In any fight?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Fighting Between Igbos And Hausa Ongoing In Abuja by VOICEofORIENTAL: 10:39pm On May 18, 2022
foryourmind:

The headline said there is "fighting". You must have mistaken Igbos for those smellos that collect wotowoto even on their land (I don't want to call name).

We don't care about who dey home. Even in Mali, USA, if you disturb one of us, we will come out and deal with you.

Igbos are not Awon smellos that collect beating like small pikin in their home. Ordinary 50 slimy Fulani herdsmen pursued whole a local government into Benin Republic where they are still serving as refugees.

Screenshot of Igbos defending their shops in Sokoto few days ago. cheesy
What is wrong with you, why are you so wicked?We are dealing with a crisis on our hands you are busy dragging Yoruba into this matter, GOD forbid!

A woman lost her life, peoples shops were burnt all you could do is to drag Yoruba into it.

May people laugh at your calamity.
May you lack help in your day of disaster
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Fighting Between Igbos And Hausa Ongoing In Abuja by YourFavorite21(m): 10:56pm On May 18, 2022
Everyday new wahala dey come up, this country Don tire me.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Fighting Between Igbos And Hausa Ongoing In Abuja by castro69(m): 5:52am On May 19, 2022
Twoclans:
This trouble today was not easy at all.Its been a long time I perceived tear gas .

Today's experience still has me shaking .

This country is in big trouble.

Heya...pele....it is well with you in Jesus name...Amen!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Fighting Between Igbos And Hausa Ongoing In Abuja by Twoclans(f): 5:56am On May 19, 2022
castro69:

Heya...pele....it is well with you in Jesus name...Amen!

Thanks my dear .I appreciate.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Fighting Between Igbos And Hausa Ongoing In Abuja by 1878ii: 6:21am On May 19, 2022
[s]
post=112950612:
Say no to street FIGHTING.
We hope this is not true.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Frontiers For Democracy Calls For Support For Switch To Parliamentary System / Chimamanda Adichie: The Danger Of A Single Story / Why I Was Denied A Second Term - Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.