Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Funke Akindele’s Neighbors Make Her Cry After AMVCA Win (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele’s Neighbors Make Her Cry After AMVCA Win (video) (417 Views)

Dorcas Shola Fapson Blasts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde After AMVCA 2018 / Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] / Is Funke Akindele Pregnant Or Is This Pot Belly? Fans Ask (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele’s Neighbors Make Her Cry After AMVCA Win (video) by philstone(m): 3:25pm On May 18, 2022
Following her success over the course of the end of the week at the Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards (AMVCA cool, entertainer Funke Akindele has gotten an excellent greeting into her home by her neighbors.
Kemi Filani reports that young people in the home accumulated to hail and recite tunes of triumph in her distinction as she drove in.
Sharing a clasp on Instagram, a close to home Funke Akindele stated
“awww this is so personal!! Much obliged to you my #Amenestatefamily I feel so respected and adored. See as I Dey sparkle teeth. All greatness to God for the persistent endowments and triumph. Much obliged to you folks for continuously having me covered. I love all of you. Presently back to work!!! “
victory. Thank you guys for always having my back. I love you all. Now back to work!!! “
Read More ...https://www.newssourge.com/funke-akindeles-neighbors-make-her-cry-after-amvca-win-video/#gsc.tab=0

1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele’s Neighbors Make Her Cry After AMVCA Win (video) by Puskas: 3:26pm On May 18, 2022
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Obi-cubana Emoney And Cubana Chiefpriest Find Out Who Is The Richest / Bbnaija Reunion 2022, ARIN, Saga And Nini Exposed / Popular Comedienne, Madam Social Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.