Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

More Lies!! Saharareporters’ Blatant Lies Against The Minister Of Sports - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / More Lies!! Saharareporters’ Blatant Lies Against The Minister Of Sports (148 Views)

AFCON: Alex Iwobi Meets With Minister Of Sport, Sen. John Ehoh (picture, Video) / 8-Year-Old Boxer, Shekinah To Be Adopted By Ministry Of Sports / Fulham FC Arrives Nigeria, Meet Ex Minister Of Youth And Sports Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More Lies!! Saharareporters’ Blatant Lies Against The Minister Of Sports by Govtomz: 3:44pm On May 18, 2022
After investigations by Content news ng , it is clear that the Minister Sunday Dare never picked or submitted a governorship form of the APC.

There is no iota of truth in report of sahara reporters.
Saharareporters is on a mission of fabricating lies in order to tarnish the image of the Minister of Youth and Sports. This is a classic case. This online medium is now renowned for churning out fake news or donating its platform to hatchet writers to defame people.

For the records, Dare did not pick a Governorship form, and did not have to submit any form which was never picked. If SR was not blinded by the desire to always malign the Minister, a simple check would have revealed that the Minister never picked or submitted any Governorship form.

Content news ng can reveal that the Minister visited the APC National Organizing Secretary recently to fight for Oyo State indigenes who paid for delegates form but were denied. Minister wanted an explanation as a Political Leader in the State.

In an open room conversation, the Minister listened as the Organizing Secretary explained and promised to resolve the matter when he meets the National Chairman. Thereafter, he left the National Secretariat with no forms, whatsoever.

Though teeeming supporters and associates of the Minister mounted pressure on him to run for an elective office, he took a decision not to run. It was a well thought out decision. Some very close associates were determined to buy his nomination form for any elective office which he also rejected hence the statement he issued.

In issuing a statement rejecting the calls to run for Governorship or Senate seat, he stated thus:

“ The assignment given to me on behalf of the Nigerian people by President Muhammadu Buhari is a national and an important one for the development of our youth and sports. I have in the last three years committed to bringing about far reaching changes in these areas.

"Noble initiatives and policies are about to be delivered in these sectors. It is my desire to stand down and assist Mr. President complete and to leave a lasting legacy in the areas of youth and sports development for Nigeria,” Dare said. Adding that, “The APC equally has a Presidential election battle ahead to which I will make available my skills and experience like I did in 2014 and 2015 to help our party win the Presidency”.

(1) (Reply)

Salah Staying Put Next Term But Mane To Decide After Champions League Final / If You Asked Me For “the Best Advice Ever” I’d Say This / Salah Wants Mo Thinking Time Amid Barca Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.