Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Would You Accept This Offer From Obi Cubanna? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Would You Accept This Offer From Obi Cubanna? (2488 Views)

Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary / Trending Memes From Obi Cubana's Mum's Burial / Get Your Business Exposed With This Incredible Offer From The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Accept This Offer From Obi Cubanna? by FalseProphet1(m): 4:07pm On May 18, 2022
Our great philanthropist Obi cubanna is offering Nigerians 10m to pay 20m in 2 years. If you have the opportunity would you take it?

Mods mynd44, lalasticalala, Dominique, Seun. Front page.

2 Shares

Re: Would You Accept This Offer From Obi Cubanna? by FalseProphet1(m): 4:09pm On May 18, 2022
More reactions

1 Share

Re: Would You Accept This Offer From Obi Cubanna? by NoPlaceLike(f): 4:10pm On May 18, 2022
Interest too much and two years is not such a long time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Accept This Offer From Obi Cubanna? by FalseProphet1(m): 4:11pm On May 18, 2022
Guys what do you think...would you take it.

For me I feel most of those saying yes yes are motivated by hunger and have no plans of paying back the money after two years.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Accept This Offer From Obi Cubanna? by Codepain: 4:11pm On May 18, 2022
I won't

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept This Offer From Obi Cubanna? by tolufase: 4:19pm On May 18, 2022
This is a short-term loan with high-interest rates. If you are not business-oriented, you will become bankrupt within a short period.

14 Likes

Re: Would You Accept This Offer From Obi Cubanna? by iamyemiakins(m): 4:24pm On May 18, 2022
I see many Nigerians taking the offer and not paying back after two years just because they have squandered it on liabilities, women, ponzi schemes and expensive lifestyles while some will use it to japa. I see Obi Cubana forgiving them and extending payback time, but this time with more interest.

This I have seen.

5 Likes

Re: Would You Accept This Offer From Obi Cubanna? by FalseProphet1(m): 4:36pm On May 18, 2022
iamyemiakins:
I see many Nigerians taking the offer and not paying back after two years just because they have squandered it on liabilities. I see Obi Cubana forgiving them and extending payback time but this time, with more interest.

This I have seen.
Lol...you're in the spirit.

Most would end up dashing it to bet9ja within hours in their quest to multiply it.

14 Likes

Re: Would You Accept This Offer From Obi Cubanna? by kals4luv990(m): 4:48pm On May 18, 2022
The offer make sense but I dnt see myself taking it
Re: Would You Accept This Offer From Obi Cubanna? by justicechichex: 4:53pm On May 18, 2022
How does one apply for this?
Re: Would You Accept This Offer From Obi Cubanna? by Shedrack777: 5:10pm On May 18, 2022
the interest is damn much. how can one make profit of N6million a year (that's plus your own take home cut). e no no possible to pay even N15m after 2 years
Re: Would You Accept This Offer From Obi Cubanna? by slawormiir: 5:20pm On May 18, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr

Hell no

This absolute bullshit
Re: Would You Accept This Offer From Obi Cubanna? by Ocholu: 5:54pm On May 18, 2022
Oga OP, please take down this post. Don't be the reason Nigerians fall into the hands of cheap scammers. Obi Cubanna doesn't own a Twitter account. That account is run by a catfish or scammer. Scammer most probably.

See hungry Nigerians shouting yes yes without doing due diligence. Na why ponzi scheme na ever green habitat for Naija.

6 Likes

Re: Would You Accept This Offer From Obi Cubanna? by toujurs: 5:57pm On May 18, 2022
How can you take 10million to pay back 20million in two years, this is worst than loan sharks. Wickedness. angry.

And mind you, Obi cubana doesn't have a twitter account, Instagram only!!
Re: Would You Accept This Offer From Obi Cubanna? by FalseProphet1(m): 6:28pm On May 18, 2022
toujurs:
How can you take 10million to pay back 20million in two years, this is worst than loan sharks. Wickedness. angry.

And mind you, Obi cubana doesn't have a twitter account, Instagram only!!
Lol...Nigerians are desperate no thanks to Buhari

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept This Offer From Obi Cubanna? by FalseProphet1(m): 6:30pm On May 18, 2022
Ocholu:
Oga OP, please take down this post. Don't be the reason Nigerians fall into the hands of cheap scammers. Obi Cubanna doesn't own a Twitter account. That account is run by a catfish or scammer. Scammer most probably.

See hungry Nigerians shouting yes yes without doing due diligence. Na why ponzi scheme na ever green habitat for Naija.
I never knew he didn't have a Twitter account...I was more concerned with the thousands of yes on that tweet so I decided to share it here.

Hunger has made so many to go into deals without properly reviewing the terms and conditions. As long as money is involved, they'll just grab the offer with both hands.
Re: Would You Accept This Offer From Obi Cubanna? by DryMouth: 6:35pm On May 18, 2022
tolufase:
This is a short-term loan with high-interest rates. If you are not business-oriented, you will become bankrupt within a short period.
You are not serious...
10m is too much to double in 2years.

Na ponzi you wan do?
Re: Would You Accept This Offer From Obi Cubanna? by codedtony(m): 6:54pm On May 18, 2022
And they will be saying loan apps are wicked what is this
Re: Would You Accept This Offer From Obi Cubanna? by Uniquetani1(f): 7:09pm On May 18, 2022
Never
Na thievery be this

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept This Offer From Obi Cubanna? by Nazgul: 8:16pm On May 18, 2022
The question is what business can you actually do with 10m that would yield above 20m within the space of 2 years in this present day Nigeria?

The answer is none. You'd end up defaulting on the loan. For me I can't accept such offer.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Accept This Offer From Obi Cubanna? by FalseProphet1(m): 8:23pm On May 18, 2022
codedtony:
And they will be saying loan apps are wicked what is this
My brother loan apps are worse o. If it was a loan app, they will offer you 10m to pay 18m in 2weeks.

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept This Offer From Obi Cubanna? by sweetyme001(f): 8:24pm On May 18, 2022
Play 2 odds with it. Dashingly 20million in just 90mins.
Re: Would You Accept This Offer From Obi Cubanna? by Slynation(m): 8:27pm On May 18, 2022
Hehehehehe... Fortunately, Obi Cubana is not on twitter, this one na just cruise
Re: Would You Accept This Offer From Obi Cubanna? by Slynation(m): 8:29pm On May 18, 2022
Nazgul:
The question is what business can you actually do with 10m that would yield above 20m within the space of 2 years in this present day Nigeria?

The answer is none. You'd end up defaulting on the loan. For me I can't accept such offer.
Just collect the money and invest into Cryptocurrency, under 6months I will surely pay back 20m + jara
Re: Would You Accept This Offer From Obi Cubanna? by Elvisage(m): 8:34pm On May 18, 2022
Slynation:
Just collect the money and invest into Cryptocurrency, under 6months I will surely pay back 20m + jara
crypto wetin? Belike say u no like long life grin
Re: Would You Accept This Offer From Obi Cubanna? by Slynation(m): 8:36pm On May 18, 2022
Elvisage:
crypto wetin? Belike say u no like long life grin
Lol...BTC will bounce back before then, I'm so confident above that
Re: Would You Accept This Offer From Obi Cubanna? by Pussyassasin(m): 8:36pm On May 18, 2022
I'll invest the money
Re: Would You Accept This Offer From Obi Cubanna? by Hartugrin27(m): 9:54pm On May 18, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Our great philanthropist Obi cubanna is offering Nigerians 10m to pay 20m in 2 years. If you have the opportunity would you take it?

Mods mynd44, lalasticalala, Dominique, Seun. Front page.

As guy man,
I'll stake bet on that 10M...like, carry 1.50odds con put 10M
Re: Would You Accept This Offer From Obi Cubanna? by obinna58(m): 10:16pm On May 18, 2022
No way you can make it possible in 2yrs
Re: Would You Accept This Offer From Obi Cubanna? by emmanuelbrown26: 10:26pm On May 18, 2022
This ones na motivational speakers go send dem to their early grave.
10m to pay back 20min 24months, dis one's wey dey shout bring am bring am, una never run business at all to know how en dey go. U never factor losses to pay
Re: Would You Accept This Offer From Obi Cubanna? by anthonyuncle(m): 10:30pm On May 18, 2022
the chances of meeting up to that task is very slim.
Re: Would You Accept This Offer From Obi Cubanna? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:32pm On May 18, 2022
I’ll collect the loan and invest it on iamdbull’s music carrier
After one year we go return the money, come still dey on a lavida

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good News For All VIRTAPAY Suscribers / BVN For People Living Overseas. / Help!! They Credit & Debit Me, Yet Ecobank Don't Have My Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.