Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Step-by-step How To Earn $100-$500 Monthly From Amazon, With Just Smartphone. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Step-by-step How To Earn $100-$500 Monthly From Amazon, With Just Smartphone. (478 Views)

"Book Lovers", Make $100-$500 Monthly Publishing Books On Amazon. / Earn $200 To $1000 Monthly With AMAZON With Just Your Smartphone Phone / NYSC EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE: Step-by-step Guide On How To Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Step-by-step How To Earn $100-$500 Monthly From Amazon, With Just Smartphone. by AbialaAyomide12(f): 5:13pm On May 18, 2022
Do You Know?
$1 is at 600 Naira

That means you need 12 months of saving if you earn 30,000 monthly to make $600.
Of course it is impossible to save for one year.

I remember the last time I held 30k and it went down in one day on just power bank,charger and business service.

But it didn't take me 1 month to save 30,000 through Amazon kdp.

What Is Amazon Kdp

Maybe you've been hearing about Amazon kdp and how people publish books without writing; but you don't understand how it happens or what they mean.

Well welcome

Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing, is a self publishing platform owned by world's richest Jeff Bezos.

All you do is upload your book, set your price, and Amazon display your book to it's Millions of audience.

You want to earn online but the talk of having laptop put you off immediately. Worry no more

Have a monthly source of income aside your 9-5 job?

Have a source of income in dollars as a student?

Have a way of earning without leaving your house as a mother?

Your answers are NO. And you want to do it with just your phone.

That's why YOU NEED THIS.

To know how I do it

To get started and started earning without writing any books.

Email us @- ayomideabiala896@gmail.com

Or Whatsapp message 08167132192.

Re: Step-by-step How To Earn $100-$500 Monthly From Amazon, With Just Smartphone. by AbialaAyomide12(f): 7:39am On May 19, 2022
Be smart with your smartphone
AbialaAyomide12:
Do You Know?
$1 is at 600 Naira

That means you need 12 months of saving if you earn 30,000 monthly to make $600.

I remember the last time I held 30k and it went down in one day on just power bank,charger and business service.

What Is Amazon Kdp

Maybe you've been hearing about Amazon kdp and how people publish books without writing; but you don't understand how it happens or what they mean.

Well welcome

Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing, is a self publishing platform owned by world's richest Jeff Bezos.

All you do is upload your book, set your price, and Amazon display your book to it's Millions of audience.

You want to earn online but the talk of having laptop put you off immediately. Worry no more

To know how I do it

Re: Step-by-step How To Earn $100-$500 Monthly From Amazon, With Just Smartphone. by AbialaAyomide12(f): 4:31am On May 20, 2022
Knowledge is Money
Learn, implement and Earn

AbialaAyomide12:
Do You Know?
$1 is at 600 Naira

What Is Amazon Kdp

Well welcome

To know how I do it

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Be Cashing Out Weekly: Simple Steps To Follow / Where To Invest In Naira And Earn In Dollars As Dollar Increased. / Bestower University - Accreditation Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.