Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

APC Reschedules Presidential Primary Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Reschedules Presidential Primary Election (47303 Views)

POLITICSBREAKING: APC Reschedules Presidential Primary Election / APC Reschedules Sale Of Nomination Forms, Sends Directors On Compulsory Leave / INEC Cancels, Reschedules Elections In Rivers LGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Reschedules Presidential Primary Election by ityP(m): 9:44pm On May 18, 2022
Donfatraj:
This May go too sweet. Both parties on the same day. E good like dat sha.

Not same day. PDP own na 28&29. APC own na 29&30
Re: APC Reschedules Presidential Primary Election by adolfHitler1934: 9:52pm On May 18, 2022
Richardonald:
Who will be NNPP kwakwanso running mate?
Asari Duck-Igbo
Re: APC Reschedules Presidential Primary Election by adolfHitler1934: 9:55pm On May 18, 2022
famology:
Tinubu is the only candidate running, others are just aspirants. He'll flog them with wide margin on the 29th.
You will be shamed that very day.
Anyway, I guess you're unaware that your Oga have a plan B. He has secured SDP presidential ticket to achieve his lifetime ambition since he said he won't retire from politics until he meets red soil.
Re: APC Reschedules Presidential Primary Election by thatigboman1: 10:05pm On May 18, 2022
famology:

We'll clear your doubts next week Sunday.
ok naa, next Sunday no far
Re: APC Reschedules Presidential Primary Election by thatigboman1: 10:10pm On May 18, 2022
famology:
Tinubu is the only candidate running, others are just aspirants. He'll flog them with wide margin on the 29th.
I shame for you. See person supporting supporting a demented, very sick dementia great grand pa to come and rule this country due to a token he is giving you to chop. Shame. Tinubu wount win APC primaries talking of ruling this country.
Re: APC Reschedules Presidential Primary Election by famology(m): 10:19pm On May 18, 2022
thatigboman1:
I shame for you. See person supporting supporting a demented, very sick dementia great grand pa to come and rule this country due to a token he is giving you to chop. Shame. Tinubu wount win APC primaries talking of ruling this country.

Congenital fool just shut your collapsed mouth up. You lack the right to tell me who to support. Your hate for Tinubu will consume you by month end when he'll emerge as APC presidential candidate.

Support your own candidate and steer clear of the choice of others. Lunatic! Hate kill you there.
Re: APC Reschedules Presidential Primary Election by famology(m): 10:20pm On May 18, 2022
adolfHitler1934:
You will be shamed that very day.
Anyway, I guess you're unaware that your Oga have a plan B. He has secured SDP presidential ticket to achieve his lifetime ambition since he said he won't retire from politics until he meets red soil.

The SDP news is for dunce like you to consume. Dirty bush pig
Re: APC Reschedules Presidential Primary Election by famology(m): 10:21pm On May 18, 2022
Oracleforce:

He choke say...Tinubu will not win the APC candidate ticket

Reserve your salty tears for month end.
Re: APC Reschedules Presidential Primary Election by Abujason: 11:37pm On May 18, 2022
Yes na.
Why delay the inevitable?
The choice has already been made.

Amaechi/El-Rufai 2023!

North don wipe yansh throway with a particular backstabbing, hateful, “sophisticated” tribe and a druggie!

Una how market sef?
Well done ooo.
Re: APC Reschedules Presidential Primary Election by jaxxy(m): 11:55pm On May 18, 2022
77up:
This northern slave with jargons upandan,rest !

TINUBU is your president, deal with it !

he has been rejected even in Saudi. grin
Re: APC Reschedules Presidential Primary Election by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 12:22am On May 19, 2022
[s]
Puskas:
They are afraid of their shadows. Failed political party that will soon go extinct
[/s]

Re: APC Reschedules Presidential Primary Election by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 12:26am On May 19, 2022
Wow interesting
Re: APC Reschedules Presidential Primary Election by 1878ii: 6:24am On May 19, 2022
[s]
helinues:
May 29th is almost here
[/s]
Re: APC Reschedules Presidential Primary Election by HRMK: 9:40am On May 19, 2022
Puskas:
They are afraid of their shadows. Failed political party that will soon go extinct
STOP BN SENTIMENTAL!IT HELPS NO ONE!NONE OF THE TWO LEADING POLITICAL PARTIES IS BETTER THAN THE OTHER!PDP LOOTED FOR 16YRS!APC HAS BN LOOTING IN PAST 7YRS!WHAT OR WHERE IS THE DFFCE?BIRDS OF SAME FEATHER!IF U CANT THINK OF A THIRD FORCE,ITS BETTER U DONT WASTE UR VOTE!SIMPLY STAY AT HOME ON DAY OF ELECTION!!
Re: APC Reschedules Presidential Primary Election by WhizdomXX(m): 10:41am On May 19, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
So na 30th may Tinubu go decamp to SDP. No problem, I go move my celebration of the end of Tinubu Olodos to June 1 be dat. Na next week we go start to dey hear the name of Buhari candidate. From next week expect rants and cry cry of Tinubu Olodos on nairaland
Lol Tinubu must contest. A Christain is gonna be the next President.
Re: APC Reschedules Presidential Primary Election by WhizdomXX(m): 10:43am On May 19, 2022
Gatekeepers:
They didn't see any other day to shift their evil agenda than my birthday Abi. We trust and are praying earnestly that God will destroy the council of Ahitophel! The gathering and agreement of Tobiah and Sanballat will fail woefully! A neutral man will emerge to their dismay, so shall it be!
A God-fearing man. Amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rerun Likely Over Obi, Kwankwaso’s Emergence – US Institutes / 2023: Kola Abiola Declare Interest In Running For Presidency / Ateke Tom's Daughter Weds In Okirika, Rivers State..photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.