Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,195 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:34 AM

His Brother Has Been Missing For The Past Six Weeks - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / His Brother Has Been Missing For The Past Six Weeks (618 Views)

Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri / This Girl Is Missing For More Than Three Weeks Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Brother Has Been Missing For The Past Six Weeks by Ge0grapher(m): 7:13pm On May 18, 2022
I was scrolling through Twitter when i came in contact with this post. Honestly, it broke my heart, Because I can't imagine any of my loved ones turning up missing for this long.

His brother has been missing for the past six weeks. Unfortunately, No one is talking about it, and it's not even trending.

I went through his profile, and was struck because he seems to be certain that his brother is safe and would come back home. It's six weeks already, trails are getting cold, the police and other relevant agencies need to do something about this matter, at least to give their family some closure.

I sincerely wish his brother his found alive and safe.

2 Likes

Re: His Brother Has Been Missing For The Past Six Weeks by Jennyclay(f): 7:14pm On May 18, 2022
May he be found alive. IJN!!
Re: His Brother Has Been Missing For The Past Six Weeks by gulfer: 1:05am On May 19, 2022
He will be found in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen
Re: His Brother Has Been Missing For The Past Six Weeks by headbasher96(m): 5:48am On May 19, 2022
Why na only yoruba the miss

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu's Female Relation Accuses Him Of Corruption, Lack Of Integrity And Cheat / The Bandit Warlord Of Zamfara By Bbc / Man Arrested With 36 Percel Of Cocaine In Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.