Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,128 members, 7,835,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

How Can Someone Hack Whatzap Account - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can Someone Hack Whatzap Account (904 Views)

Despacito: Most Watched Youtube Video Ever 'deleted' In Apparent Hack / TECH: How To Hack Wifi Password From Android Phones Without Rooting / KRACK Attack: 41% Of Android Devices Are Easy To Hack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Someone Hack Whatzap Account by jahson1: 8:59pm On May 18, 2022
Can someone help me out, how I can hack a suspicious girlfriend Whatsapp account
Re: How Can Someone Hack Whatzap Account by Felimax(m): 9:02pm On May 18, 2022
jahson1:
Can someone help me out, how I can hack a suspicious girlfriend Whatsapp account

It's her privacy keep your emotional insecurities out of her Whatsapp.

5 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Hack Whatzap Account by neonly: 9:20pm On May 18, 2022
So Na woman matter u still dey carry for head at dis time of wahala for Nigeria
Am ashame of u

3 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Hack Whatzap Account by darkstar6971(m): 9:37pm On May 18, 2022
Whatsapp me
jahson1:
Re: How Can Someone Hack Whatzap Account by Austinbiggy(m): 4:35am On May 19, 2022
very easy to scan, go to her whasapp page,click on setting, go to link, click on it and open your whasapp, do the same, take your phone close and scan it. anything she do with her phone you will see it.
Note, as a man you don't really need to monitor her phone because it cause you to suspect her the more. she is a woman and every man must come to her.
Re: How Can Someone Hack Whatzap Account by eventainment(m): 7:42am On May 19, 2022
Be like you want die quick you de suspect her cause you are seeing something there. when you grasp the others that you don't know of feeling of betrayal will eat you up
Re: How Can Someone Hack Whatzap Account by MikeMicheal(m): 8:34am On May 19, 2022
People dey find how to hack elonmusk bank account, na woman whatsapp account you dey worry about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can Someone Hack Whatzap Account by Enddy50ty(m): 10:12am On May 19, 2022
Austinbiggy:
very easy to scan, go to her whasapp page,click on setting, go to link, click on it and open your whasapp, do the same, take your phone close and scan it. anything she do with her phone you will see it.
Note, as a man you don't really need to monitor her phone because it cause you to suspect her the more. she is a woman and every man must come to her.

Please help, how does one disable it when you suspect your WhatsApp has been hacked?
Or spyware has been installed on your phone?

(1) (Reply)

Oraimo Watch 2 Pro Detailed Review -watch This Before You Buy!! / Brand New Huawei P50 Pro 256gb 8gb Ram Dual Sim / Revolutionizing Infinix Note 30 Series: Android 14 Upgrade Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.