Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Unknown Gunmen Kill Man In Ondo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Kill Man In Ondo State (548 Views)

Gunmen Kill Edward Okechukwu, APC Vice Chairman In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) / Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen / SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Man In Ondo State by lightskinnigga: 9:09pm On May 18, 2022
Gunmen suspected to be bandits have killed a , Abayomi Olukoju, in Ajowa Akoko, Akoko North West Local Government of Ondo State.

According to Nigerian Tribune, the 49-year-old victim was travelling between Ajowa Akoko/ Akunnu road on a motorcycle when he ran into the gunmen on Sunday May 15. It was gathered that Olukoju fled upon sighting the gunmen only to run into other members of the gang who shot him from behind after he failed to stop.

A source in the community told the publication that the deceased was returning to his station in Obajana to resume duty on Monday.

He said the lifeless body of Olukoju was discovered by some travellers coming from Abuja in a pool of blood.

The source said some policemen from the area and soldiers visited the scene of the incident and combed the area but no arrest was made while the remains of the deceased were deposited at the morgue.

Speaking on the incident, one Soji Ogedengbe lamented the incessant killings in the community, saying many residents of the community had been kidnapped and killed in the last few months.

Ogedengbe said the leadership of the community has put in place several measures to curtail the activities of the criminals through communal security arrangements but bandits never stopped terrorising the people of the area.

He disclosed that farmers in area had stopped going to farmers and called security agencies and Amotekun in the state to come to the aid of the people of the area, saying the bandits always come to Akoko from Kogi, being a border town.

He said that the influx of the heavily armed herdsmen to that area is making life miserable for farmers and the inhabitants of the area.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/5/suspected-bandits-kill-49-year-old-man-in-ondo.html

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Man In Ondo State by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:10pm On May 18, 2022
shocked

All thankz to Buhari for soaking the blood of Nigerians in the sand. As a matter of fact, Nigeria will never cease to talk about you.

As for me, even if nigeria ceases to exist today, I'll never fail to tell my kids and grand kids about this sadist of a man called Muhammadu Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Man In Ondo State by colorsofrainbow: 9:11pm On May 18, 2022
If you are coming here with the intention of not blaming ipob,then you don't love Nigeria. It means you are not patriotic.
For you to be a patriotic Nigerian on nairaland,you must blame ipob even for Tinubu pooing in his pant. Just blame any ugly incident on ipob.
So my brothers and sisters,let's all gather here to blame ipob cry cry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Man In Ondo State by OmenkaWifey(f): 9:13pm On May 18, 2022
angry

Nigeria is now the most unsafe country in the world.
no thanks to those that washed a monumental failure and cloth him with presidency just because of VP slot.

today same people are now white washing another failure pro max the drug baron Tinubu.
but it won't work for them.

RIP man.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Man In Ondo State by MadamExcellency: 9:14pm On May 18, 2022
Unknown gunmen again. I learnt from Nairaland.com that every unknown gunman is either IPOB or ESN. No evidence, no investigation needed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Man In Ondo State by Puskas: 9:15pm On May 18, 2022
IPOB again according to cursed people

5 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Man In Ondo State by FullyBac: 9:15pm On May 18, 2022
Sad
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Man In Ondo State by chatinent: 9:18pm On May 18, 2022
We share a mutual enemy of progress in Nigeria but the South cannot seem to decipher.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Man In Ondo State by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:19pm On May 18, 2022
MadamExcellency:
Unknown gunmen again. I learnt from Nairaland.com that every unknown gunman is either IPOB or ESN. No evidence, no investigation needed.

You are a fast learner and also a good student.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Man In Ondo State by itchie: 9:19pm On May 18, 2022
I guess the skull miners will blame IPOB as well

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Man In Ondo State by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:24pm On May 18, 2022
chatinent:
We share a mutual enemy of progress in Nigeria but the South cannot seem to decipher.

One part of the south from the left-hand side knows the truth but, because they want to be politically correct they decided to sit on the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Man In Ondo State by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 18, 2022
Yoruba border is too porous angry

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Man In Ondo State by securitywatch50: 9:40pm On May 18, 2022
Amotekun where are you ??
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Man In Ondo State by Rastaramsey(m): 11:04pm On May 18, 2022
This isn't IPOB or unknown gunmen....

buhAri and his cabals are the sponsors of this....
I don't know what they are trying to gain by this but I can bet my ass that this shit will continue if we elected an APC member next year....

Carry your PVCs
Let vote those old fools out...

Let vote for PDP
Peter obi will do a lot if elected...

PDP is miles Better than this bloodsucking party...
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Man In Ondo State by Rastaramsey(m): 11:05pm On May 18, 2022
securitywatch50:
Amotekun where are you ??

Amotekun kor ēkù ni grin grin grin grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Man In Ondo State by History555: 11:08pm On May 18, 2022
Once ugm is mentioned in a crime, just know investigation has ended by police. Police report will say na ipob
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Man In Ondo State by OBALOLA55(m): 12:32am On May 19, 2022
IPOB AGAIN?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Man In Ondo State by lightskinnigga: 12:36am On May 19, 2022
Where’re my Yorubas brothers always feigning concern over south east affairs?

Abii yo ppl aren’t worth the sympathy?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Man In Ondo State by AntiBMC(m): 1:03am On May 19, 2022
Ewwee... But they say the West is safe. Who is picking them off one by one? Maybe it's IPOB. They said it's only Igbos that are being attacked at dei dei in Abuja. Like the c0wards did in 1967, they want to detach themselves from everything again ( by keeping mute on the casualties they suffer as the violence ensues, and saying that it's only Igbos that are being attacked). This time around, it will take them unawares.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Man In Ondo State by gidgiddy: 5:56am On May 19, 2022
MadamExcellency:

That means that it is IPOB killing people all over the world where gun men kill but they are not known grin grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Man In Ondo State by Maxymilliano(m): 6:18am On May 19, 2022
The source said some policemen from the area and soldiers visited the scene of the incident and combed the area but no arrest was made
Combed the area indeed angry
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Man In Ondo State by ekukeku(m): 6:23am On May 19, 2022
But I heard some days ago dat some military men were shooting at d students protesting against d ASUU strike in dat same State ...

But their fellow gunmen/Bandits/Fulaniheardsmen were busy killing & kidnapping d cityzens

Wit d situation on ground, d military was not created to secure anybody but to disperse d protesters only
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Man In Ondo State by oyoirabor: 6:27am On May 19, 2022
Nonsense country filled with f.polish people.
Spits!!! Nigerian people are cursed.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Man In Ondo State by Balkan(m): 6:29am On May 19, 2022
Yoruba land is peaceful
Igbo land is burning grin

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Man In Ondo State by orisa37: 9:03am On May 19, 2022
Where is AMOTEKUN.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Peter Obi And Rabiu Kwankwaso May Merge -dr. Yinusa Tanko / What's Your Take On Omoyele Sowore (o/level) School Certificate Result / This Is Aguleri, One Of The Fastest Developing Town In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.