Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Information About Visa To Portugal - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Information About Visa To Portugal (770 Views)

DETAILED STEP-BY-STEP ON HOW TO MOVE TO PORTUGAL / How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal / Portugal Opens World's Longest Pedestrian Suspension Bridge On Mountains(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Information About Visa To Portugal by Jesse1991: 10:19pm On May 18, 2022
Pls how much will it cost to travel from Nigeria to Portugal. I would like the visa to include work permit. Pls I need good advice
Re: Information About Visa To Portugal by JapaProfessor: 10:46am On May 19, 2022
Do you have a job offer from Portugal?

Can you speak Portuguese?
Re: Information About Visa To Portugal by Jesse1991: 12:06pm On May 19, 2022
JapaProfessor:
Do you have a job offer from Portugal?

Can you speak Portuguese?

No, but I will like to have an idea of how things are done there. I also want to find out about Spain since I speak little Spanish
Re: Information About Visa To Portugal by JapaProfessor: 11:17pm On May 19, 2022
Spain is great, the fees are affordable if you intend pursuing a degree.

In addition, their passport ranks very high on the passport index. They grant citizenship by marriage.

Learn Spanish to an intermediate level.
Re: Information About Visa To Portugal by Jesse1991: 3:04pm On May 20, 2022
JapaProfessor:
Spain is great, the fees are affordable if you intend pursuing a degree.

In addition, their passport ranks very high on the passport index. They grant citizenship by marriage.

Learn Spanish to an intermediate level.
Ok, any idea of the cost of traveling and the work permit because I don't want issues with the authorities
Re: Information About Visa To Portugal by JapaProfessor: 7:56pm On May 20, 2022
Jesse1991:

Ok, any idea of the cost of traveling and the work permit because I don't want issues with the authorities

Yes. You can send a mail to the email address in my signature.

(1) (Reply)

The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Sides Of Iyana Ipaja, Lagos, Nigeria / Tinubu’s Inauguration: Paul Enenche Warns Witches, Wizards Coming To Abuja / Criteria For Hsmp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.