Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Where The Money Is - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Where The Money Is (425 Views)

Where The Money Is 2022 And How To Get It / Go Where The Money Is! / Go Where The Money Is! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where The Money Is by babsayomide6600(m): 10:21pm On May 18, 2022
This book "WHERE THE MONEY IS TODAY" by Toyin Omotoso is one of the Best Book to read today.

This book revealed so many wealth creation secrets

If you're interested about building a formidable wealth in 2022, then you need to read this book

I would be giving this book to only the first 30 people,

It's not a book you can just get for FREE, cause I paid a price for it. And I have both hard copy and PDF of it.

But would be giving the ebook out for FREE, I mean FREE to only 30 persons.

You don't have to pay for it, It's just my own little way of contributing positively this year to the society

Just signify if you are interested.[color=#000000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Can One Be Exempted From NYSC Based On Health Issue / Scam Alert!!!!!!! / Ghost Service: All You Need To Know And How To Do It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.