Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Basscomm On Line Test Deadline! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Basscomm On Line Test Deadline! (676 Views)

Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total / Unilever On-line Assessment (graduate Trainee) - What To Expect! / First Inland Bank Is Recruiting Apply On Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Basscomm On Line Test Deadline! by Gamba(f): 9:34am On Aug 09, 2007
Hi nairalanders,

I received this mail From Basscomm Nigeria:

Further to the several complaints of challenges encountered in getting reference numbers and taking the online test we want to apologize for the inconveniences experienced.

Please find below a confirmation of your reference number which you are to use to gain access to the test. Please note that this reference is case sensitive (i.e. if a capital alphabet is used you will be required to use same and vice versa).

In light of the several challenges the test period has been extended by 48 hours beginning by the first hour of 8th August 2007 (i.e. 12mid night)

For those that are still expecting their TEST CENTER REFERENCE no,all the best!

(1) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.