Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

2023: Ganduje Receives Amaechi, Insists Presidency Must Go To The South (Videos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Ganduje Receives Amaechi, Insists Presidency Must Go To The South (Videos) (12036 Views)

Ganduje Receives NNPP Defectors, Removes Their Kwakwansiya Signature Cap (VIDEO) / Ayade Receives Amaechi In Government House (Pictures) / Ganduje Receives Rabiu Bichi And 44 Kwankwasiya Coordinators To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Ganduje Receives Amaechi, Insists Presidency Must Go To The South (Videos) by JasonEkanem: 11:34pm On May 18, 2022
Ahead of 2023 Presidential Primaries of the ruling All Progressive Congress, Kano Governor Abdullahi Umar Ganduje has insisted that the presidency should go to the South. He made this known while receiving former Minister of Transportation and leading aspirant, Rt Hon Chibuike Amaechi in Kano.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98VqBhDxbiI

Ganduje further noted that though Kano is a 'swing' State, Amaechi has a known antecedent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXtb5ng8KF8

Also, Muhammad Badaru, governor of Jigawa state, has expressed his support for the presidential bid of Rotimi Amaechi, former minister of transport. Amaechi visited the governor on Wednesday.

“Your excellency, our leader in APC, chief Rotimi Amaechi, it is indeed my pleasure to receive my friend, a friend in this struggle. I know what we have done to keep this party alive today. I know what we have done to make sure we succeed in the 2019 elections. I don’t know too much about 2015, but I know that our guest played a key role in bringing APC into power,” Badaru said.

“One thing I respect about my big brother and friend (Amaechi) is that what you see is what you get. He doesn’t lie; he doesn’t pretend. He says it straight, and that’s the quality of leaders this country needs.

"Some of you might begin to think, ‘Ah, Badaru you are also a presidential aspirant’, but I assure you, there’s is no contest between me and Amaechi. We belong to one father and we respect one father, and for sure, we will move in the same direction.

“We are all the children of President Muhammadu Buhari who loves us dearly and respects us, and whatever we do certainly must have his blessing, and that blessing we respect.

“So, Jigawa delegates, when you think of me, think of Amaechi too. I can tell you, there is no contest. On that day, either I run or he runs. But the two of us will never run (against each other).

It’s either Amaechi or me. Both of us won’t be on the APC presidential primary ballot.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BCDPwhCvSA

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-its-either-you-or-me-jigawa-governor-endorses-amaechi-for-apc-presidential-ticket/amp

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ganduje Receives Amaechi, Insists Presidency Must Go To The South (Videos) by JasonEkanem: 11:35pm On May 18, 2022
Amaechi in Jigawa state.

Cc: Seun
lalasticlala
mynd44

The 2023 Presidential election is beyond who becomes the President. It's about fixing the country. It's about bringing economic prosperity and decimating the pangs of insecurity.

That's where Rt Hon Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi comes in. He has the antecedents and the experience. Amaechi became Governor when Rivers State was submerged in the Militancy crisis and could be likened to a microism of the Nation. He not only decimated Militancy, but brought about economic prosperity.

https://asphericnews.com/2022/05/18/photonews-amaechi-in-jigawa-meets-gov-badaru-apc-delegates-as-parts-of-nationwide-consultations/

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Ganduje Receives Amaechi, Insists Presidency Must Go To The South (Videos) by Eriokanmi: 11:37pm On May 18, 2022
If you ask Ganduje to swear by quran , if he means what he's saying, you'd be shocked what would happen. All of them are dribbling southern politicians and those who aspire to be president from the region. They had already concluded who becomes APC flagbearer in their secret meetings. Anyone who trusts fulani is worse than a fool.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Ganduje Receives Amaechi, Insists Presidency Must Go To The South (Videos) by Urheadmaster(m): 11:39pm On May 18, 2022
"Your excellency, our leader in APC, chief Rotimi Amaechi, it is indeed my pleasure to receive my friend, a friend in this struggle. I know what we have done to keep this party alive today. I know what we have done to make sure we succeed in the 2019 elections. I don’t know too much about 2015, but I know that our guest played a key role in bringing APC into power,” Badaru said.

Our politicians always beating around the bush.

They see the "blood of innocent Nigerians flowing like a an ocean everyday" but pretend APC have done well cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ganduje Receives Amaechi, Insists Presidency Must Go To The South (Videos) by Rastaramsey(m): 11:46pm On May 18, 2022
Mhen the life of a politician is foolish
Especially this election time

Amaechi in jigawa
Amaechi in kaduna
Amaechi in abia
Amaechi in ondo

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided

Everything nah scam

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Ganduje Receives Amaechi, Insists Presidency Must Go To The South (Videos) by Urheadmaster(m): 11:51pm On May 18, 2022
Eriokanmi:
If you ask Ganduje to swear by quran , if he means what he's saying, you'd be shocked what would happen. All of them are dribbling southern politicians and those who aspire to be president from the region. They had already concluded who becomes APC flagbearer in their secret meetings. Anyone who trusts fulani is worse than a fool.
And you think our leaders depends on Quran

If the Quran is that very effective, several of them would have joined their ancestors based on the type of crimes they involved themselves in tongue

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Ganduje Receives Amaechi, Insists Presidency Must Go To The South (Videos) by Simbam: 6:31am On May 19, 2022
F

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ganduje Receives Amaechi, Insists Presidency Must Go To The South (Videos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:31am On May 19, 2022
Amechi will be worse than Buhari

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ganduje Receives Amaechi, Insists Presidency Must Go To The South (Videos) by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 6:31am On May 19, 2022
Useless fellows

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ganduje Receives Amaechi, Insists Presidency Must Go To The South (Videos) by YoungLionken(m): 6:32am On May 19, 2022
Tinubu and Amaechi are the active heads up, strong Waves for the APCHEAT primaries..

But Osinbago is just there like a list puppy, he's just as clueless as PMB, little or no wonder he can't say or act shi as the VP...
Re: 2023: Ganduje Receives Amaechi, Insists Presidency Must Go To The South (Videos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:33am On May 19, 2022
Kwakwaso and whoever the APC bring will share KKK votes. Shit is getting interesting
Re: 2023: Ganduje Receives Amaechi, Insists Presidency Must Go To The South (Videos) by juman(m): 6:33am On May 19, 2022
Next president MUST be a Christian man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ganduje Receives Amaechi, Insists Presidency Must Go To The South (Videos) by kareemkamil(m): 6:34am On May 19, 2022
Politicians
Re: 2023: Ganduje Receives Amaechi, Insists Presidency Must Go To The South (Videos) by Exjoker(m): 6:34am On May 19, 2022
All this is just have access, control and embezzle our resources... God pass una
Re: 2023: Ganduje Receives Amaechi, Insists Presidency Must Go To The South (Videos) by ZombieTAMER: 6:35am On May 19, 2022
Not only south but to a southern Christian..

Buhari can't handover to another Muslim..

christains aren't fool's in this country..
no Muslim will allow such.
Re: 2023: Ganduje Receives Amaechi, Insists Presidency Must Go To The South (Videos) by Areaboy2(m): 6:36am On May 19, 2022
see this group of people.

None of them care even the slightest about the plight of Nigerians.
Nonsense evil people in evil party angry
Re: 2023: Ganduje Receives Amaechi, Insists Presidency Must Go To The South (Videos) by Houseofglam7(f): 6:36am On May 19, 2022
undecided
Re: 2023: Ganduje Receives Amaechi, Insists Presidency Must Go To The South (Videos) by abc115: 6:37am On May 19, 2022
Ganduje refused to endorse Amaechi

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ganduje Receives Amaechi, Insists Presidency Must Go To The South (Videos) by abc115: 6:37am On May 19, 2022
Ganduje refused to endorse Amaechi...

Re: 2023: Ganduje Receives Amaechi, Insists Presidency Must Go To The South (Videos) by IgOga(m): 6:38am On May 19, 2022
Amaechi dress pass Aboki....just wear your own cloth baba
Re: 2023: Ganduje Receives Amaechi, Insists Presidency Must Go To The South (Videos) by autodevice(m): 6:39am On May 19, 2022
Politics!
Re: 2023: Ganduje Receives Amaechi, Insists Presidency Must Go To The South (Videos) by lytech1(m): 6:42am On May 19, 2022
Even with the look on amechi,he knew they were deceiving him.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Ganduje Receives Amaechi, Insists Presidency Must Go To The South (Videos) by Administration1: 6:44am On May 19, 2022
This man na scam
Re: 2023: Ganduje Receives Amaechi, Insists Presidency Must Go To The South (Videos) by lytech1(m): 6:46am On May 19, 2022
Q
Re: 2023: Ganduje Receives Amaechi, Insists Presidency Must Go To The South (Videos) by Dannyset(m): 6:50am On May 19, 2022
grin

Yinmu!

Like they can be trusted

Re: 2023: Ganduje Receives Amaechi, Insists Presidency Must Go To The South (Videos) by Giltexo: 6:54am On May 19, 2022
I don't understand why some idiots are bringing in religion into politics...
For the fact that
Religion
And Ethnicity had divided us in this country. Religion is far to solve our problem in this country..

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ganduje Receives Amaechi, Insists Presidency Must Go To The South (Videos) by Fiscus105(m): 6:57am On May 19, 2022
But Bubu fighting tooth and nail to retain power in the north, bubu only crazy foe power, how to use it for betterment of people he governed not concerned him, the unity of Nigeria not his own problem but just to hold on to power.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fact Check: Kano’s Domestic Debt Increased By Over 1000% Under Kwankwaso / Henry Ajomale: Buhari Left Huge Mess For Tinubu – Ex-Lagos APC Chairman / 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.