Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

What Is The Best Wifi Network In Ekiti ? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / What Is The Best Wifi Network In Ekiti ? (772 Views)

10 Best Wifi Hacking Apps For Android To Find Vulnerability / I Tried Out 5G Network In Abuja Nigeria: You Wont Believe The Speed! / Best 4g Lte Network In Ikorodu(spectranet,swift And Smile) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Wifi Network In Ekiti ? by mitcano7(m): 12:20am On May 19, 2022
I'm in the process of moving to Ekiti, i currently reside in Lagos and i use Spectranet for internet which has been great, because i get unlimited night plan with my subscription.

I want to know if there's a similar service in Ekiti state. With similar perks and all...
Re: What Is The Best Wifi Network In Ekiti ? by tecnolad(m): 12:39am On May 19, 2022
mitcano7:
I'm in the process of moving to Ekiti, i currently reside in Lagos and i use Spectranet for internet which has been great, because i get unlimited night plan with my subscription.

I want to know if there's a similar service in Ekiti state. With similar perks and all...

None. Unfortunately, you're stuck with MTN and her thieving cohorts
Re: What Is The Best Wifi Network In Ekiti ? by mitcano7(m): 9:06am On May 19, 2022
tecnolad:

None. Unfortunately, you're stuck with MTN and her thieving cohorts

That's sad sha....MTN will be too expensive to satisfy my data usage....that spectranet unlimited night dey do wonders.
Re: What Is The Best Wifi Network In Ekiti ? by immortalityk: 5:11pm On May 22, 2022
mitcano7:

Boss,have u moved to Ekiti also?
I'm planning of leaving Lagos to Ekiti as its my hometown
How are the opportunities, can I make it there

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Iphone XR New Edition To 13 64gb And 128gb / Predator Triton 500 Gaming - RTX 3080TI 16g - I9 12th gen - 32g ram - 1tb ssd / UK used Dell Studio 1558 Intel Core i3 laptop @ 75K.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.