Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

How To Make Money From Website Designing - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Make Money From Website Designing (273 Views)

Can I Use Debit/credit Cards To Accept Payment From Website? / 10 Website Designing Principles That You Should Follow / Website Designing Tips And Tricks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money From Website Designing by opemipo28: 2:24am On May 19, 2022
First determine what you enjoy about website design, is it the design aspect or the coding aspect?

If you enjoy designing websites (and are good at it) try to get photoshop or Sketch. Sketch is the best in my opinion but it is only available for Apple computers. Once you have an understanding how to use the tool, design your website. Next you have two options, either have clients and design a custom website for their needs and build it in a website builder. (I recommend Webflow for this because they produce clean code, and you are able to integrate many applications into your website as needed), or create a template, price it an affordable $20-$50 and put it up on a market place. Then wait for people to purchase it over time.

If you like the coding aspect and have knowledge of code then see if you could find freelance UI/UX designers that are in need of a coder and have them hire you to develop their websites. Or simply find clients yourself, purchase a template for them, edit it to their needs, and your done.

Click this link to start; https://www.fiverr.com/share/77D6gx

(1) (Reply)

Meta Launches Whatsapp Api / Gurus In The House,what Is The Best Programming Language To Build A Forum / Stevia dried leaves urgently Needed in large Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.