Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

How Will TINUBU Win With The Current Religious Tension - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will TINUBU Win With The Current Religious Tension (851 Views)

Medina Vs Jerusalem — Religious Tension Brews Over Renaming Of Oyo Community / With Abiola As President, Nigeria Could Have Been Spared Ethno-religious Tension / "Lauretta Onochie Causing Religious Tension" – Northern CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will TINUBU Win With The Current Religious Tension by pinkguy(m): 6:05am On May 19, 2022
How will TINUBU win with his Muslim Muslim tickets in these current religious tension in the country ,sokoto start it , Lagos okada Ride incident have religious coloration I don't need to talk about ban ,take a look of Abuja dei dei market .

Attention! Attention!! Attention!!! On 22/05/2022 it's on Sunday ,there is a national protect by Christian association of Nigeria(CAN) NATION WIDE
Re: How Will TINUBU Win With The Current Religious Tension by Ezehillary(m): 7:10am On May 19, 2022
Tinubu can never be the president of nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will TINUBU Win With The Current Religious Tension by BAJEsoot: 7:11am On May 19, 2022
It's mathematically possible. Just that the probalility is 0.001%

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will TINUBU Win With The Current Religious Tension by Mooh247: 7:13am On May 19, 2022
grin

And who told you Tinubu is going for Muslim Muslim ticket?!

3 Likes

Re: How Will TINUBU Win With The Current Religious Tension by Truthisunique2: 7:34am On May 19, 2022
Mooh247:
grin

And who told you Tinubu is going for Muslim Muslim ticket?!

core north don't allow christian among them do governor let alone one represent their interest in aso rock
Re: How Will TINUBU Win With The Current Religious Tension by Mooh247: 7:38am On May 19, 2022
Truthisunique2:
core north don't allow christian among them do governor let alone one represent their interest in aso rock

That's where you got it all wrong ... North wants a Muslim President From any zone as they can't allow non Muslim lead them at this crucial time

They would also gun for control of Senate Presidency leaving weaker Vice President position for a Christian Northerner

1 Like

Re: How Will TINUBU Win With The Current Religious Tension by Truthisunique2: 7:54am On May 19, 2022
Mooh247:

That's where you got it all wrong ... North wants a Muslim President From any zone as they can't allow non Muslim lead them at this crucial time

They would also gun for control of Senate living weaker Vice President position for a Christian Northerner
north don't want a Muslim president outside north where the real Muslims are

Tinubu can't even speak fulfulde to begin with which they have turned to aso rock unofficial language, he is a disadvantage to them

You have already seen how religion comes first to the north, giving a northern christian power would enbolden the northern christians massively
Re: How Will TINUBU Win With The Current Religious Tension by Parachoko: 7:56am On May 19, 2022
Mooh247:

They would also gun for control of Senate Presidency leaving weaker Vice President position for a Christian Northerner
You guys are talking as if there are no Christians in the North.
Re: How Will TINUBU Win With The Current Religious Tension by helinues: 7:57am On May 19, 2022
And where is the religion tension happening?

Pagenaija1

1 Like

Re: How Will TINUBU Win With The Current Religious Tension by Parachoko: 7:58am On May 19, 2022
Tinubu will choose a Christian from the North and he will be voted for by Northerners.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand

2 Likes

Re: How Will TINUBU Win With The Current Religious Tension by helinues: 7:58am On May 19, 2022
Mooh247:

Mouth piece of Northerners on NL.

grin

Pagenaija1
Re: How Will TINUBU Win With The Current Religious Tension by Mooh247: 8:05am On May 19, 2022
Truthisunique2:
north don't want a Muslim president outside north where the real Muslims are

Tinubu can't even speak fulfulde to begin with which they have turned to aso rock unofficial language, he is a disadvantage to them

You have already seen how religion comes first to the north, giving a northern christian power would enbolden the northern christians massively

Hope you know Buhari as well can't speak Fula or fulfulde, he speaks only Hausa?! Aisha Buhari is the only Fulani speaker in Aso Rock, others are either Hausa speaker or Kanuri

Even Buhari is more Kanuri than Fulani or Hausa, as his mother is a Kanuri woman and she raised him in Kanuri household not Fulani and Buhari's loyalty has always been to North East Kanuris and not Fulani

Well Sultan, Tinubu and Buhari already settled 2023 long time ago In Mekkah

Re: How Will TINUBU Win With The Current Religious Tension by famology(m): 8:06am On May 19, 2022
pinkguy:
How will TINUBU win with his Muslim Muslim tickets in these current religious tension in the country

Why not wait to see who the VP will be? The Muslim-muslim ticket only exist in your head.

1 Like

Re: How Will TINUBU Win With The Current Religious Tension by Mooh247: 8:06am On May 19, 2022
helinues:

Mouth piece of Northerners on NL.

grin

tongue

No be only Peter Obi and Osinbajo supporters Sabi sell market with vague statements

1 Like

Re: How Will TINUBU Win With The Current Religious Tension by helinues: 8:08am On May 19, 2022
Mooh247:

tongue

No be only Peter Obi and Osinbajo supporters Sabi sell market with vague statements

Toh

grin

Pagenaija1

1 Like

Re: How Will TINUBU Win With The Current Religious Tension by Truthisunique2: 8:21am On May 19, 2022
Mooh247:

Hope you know Buhari as well can't speak Fula or fulfulde, he speaks only Hausa?! Aisha Buhari is the only Fulani speaker in Aso Rock, others are either Hausa speaker or Kanuri

Even Buhari is more Kanuri than Fulani or Hausa, as his mother is a Kanuri woman and she raised him in Kanuri household not Fulani and Buhari's loyalty has always been to North East Kanuris and not Fulani

Well Sultan, Tinubu and Buhari already settled 2023 long time ago In Mekkah
lol, joker

You really use tinubu sentiment to look at everything without looking at reality

Hausa or fulfulde it's the the same Northern language which they all communicate with

For decades have the suppression of northernern Christian's been done, they won't roll back on everything cos of tilumbu,

People can talk and promise things to you in north, elrufai can even give you his seat to sit on it doesn't mean they are with you

An atiku have a higher chance than him to presidency
Re: How Will TINUBU Win With The Current Religious Tension by Mooh247: 8:25am On May 19, 2022
Truthisunique2:
lol, joker

You really use tinubu sentiment to look at everything without looking at reality

Hausa or fulfulde it's the the same Northern language which they all communicate with

For decades have the suppression of northernern Christian's been done, they won't roll back on everything cos of tilumbu,

People can talk and promise things to you in north, elrufai can even give you his seat to sit on it doesn't mean they are with you

Funny thing is you know zero about North you only rely on hear say social media nonsense

If you want to know much about North tune in to VOA Hausa, BBC Hausa early in the morning on any AM sterio and have an Hausa speaker give you the gist .....

If you follow their morning radio service for a week you would understand Northern Political stand
Re: How Will TINUBU Win With The Current Religious Tension by Truthisunique2: 8:27am On May 19, 2022
Mooh247:

Funny thing is you know zero about North you only rely on hear say social media nonsense

If you want to know much about North tune in to VOA Hausa, BBC Hausa early in the morning on any AM sterio and have an Hausa speaker give you the gist .....

If you follow their morning radio service for a week you would understand Northern Political stand
you know nothing about the north if it's radio you depend on

I am living in the north myself
Re: How Will TINUBU Win With The Current Religious Tension by Reality3080: 8:32am On May 19, 2022
Truthisunique2:
lol, joker

are u talking about d same atiku that goofed with deborahs case?

The north are skeptical about him n d south won’t vote him cos they see him as buhari pro max
Re: How Will TINUBU Win With The Current Religious Tension by helinues: 8:51am On May 19, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you know nothing about the north if it's radio you depend on

I am living in the north myself

Stop lying cheapishly on this forum...

So you now live in North...

Common guy, why do you always lie ridiculously ?

Pagenaija1
Re: How Will TINUBU Win With The Current Religious Tension by Truthisunique2: 8:53am On May 19, 2022
helinues:

Stop lying cheapishly on this forum...

So you now live in North...

Common guy, why do you always lie ridiculously ?
did I ask for your quote

Re: How Will TINUBU Win With The Current Religious Tension by helinues: 8:54am On May 19, 2022
Truthisunique2:
did I ask for your quote

Must you always lie on this forum to proof no point?

Pagenaija1
Re: How Will TINUBU Win With The Current Religious Tension by Truthisunique2: 8:56am On May 19, 2022
helinues:

Must you always lie on this forum to proof no point?
cum na you born me to know where I have lived?

Re: How Will TINUBU Win With The Current Religious Tension by Mooh247: 9:00am On May 19, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Like Ameachi like his supporters

They lie like their life depends on it

When is your Linus Ameachi Oga resigning Abi the coward no one follow Buhari order

Re: How Will TINUBU Win With The Current Religious Tension by helinues: 9:01am On May 19, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Still wondering which kind of guy you are. If you are not impersonating a tribe, it would be lying cheapishly and making ridiculous allegations against others which can never back up, and if confronted with facts, you start shifting goal post

Prince ofLagos, be proud of who you are. NL's now know better

Eish

Pagenaija1
Re: How Will TINUBU Win With The Current Religious Tension by helinues: 9:02am On May 19, 2022
Mooh247:

Like Ameachi like his supporters

They lie like their life depends on it

When is your Linus Ameachi Oga resigning Abi the coward no one follow Buhari order

Na the regular impersonator dey hide under this moniker... He has supported Amaechi, Obi, GEJ for presidency, all those are as usual failure loading even though na Atiku be their last resort.

How can a guy be that unstable like that

Pagenaija1
Re: How Will TINUBU Win With The Current Religious Tension by babyfaceafrica: 9:04am On May 19, 2022
Even with the death of Corp members during the 2015 elections didn't Buhari win election? Its all about politics, money and propaganda
Re: How Will TINUBU Win With The Current Religious Tension by Mooh247: 9:05am On May 19, 2022
helinues:

Na the regular impersonator dey hide under this moniker... He has supported Amaechi, Obi, GEJ for presidency, all those are as usual failure loading even though na Atiku be their last resort.

How can a guy be that unstable like that

So Na even himself . Prince of Onitsha
Re: How Will TINUBU Win With The Current Religious Tension by helinues: 9:07am On May 19, 2022
Mooh247:

So Na even himself . Prince of Onitsha

Only God knows how many monikers that guy is operating on this forum... He has been contradicting himself with it. Say A with one and W with others

Inferiority complex no be small thing oo.. You must see him on any thread related to Tinubu, this is no longer an obsession but pure deep hatred from heart which psychologically, its dangerous mentally

Pagenaija1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will TINUBU Win With The Current Religious Tension by Truthisunique2: 9:09am On May 19, 2022
helinues:

Still wondering which kind of guy you are. If you are not impersonating a tribe, it would be lying cheapishly and making ridiculous allegations against others which can never back up, and if confronted with facts, you start shifting goal post

Prince ofLagos, be proud of who you are. NL's now know better

Eish
to even assume I am prince of Lagos means you don't know me

End of discussion
Re: How Will TINUBU Win With The Current Religious Tension by Mooh247: 9:09am On May 19, 2022
helinues:

Only God knows how many monikers that guy is operating on this forum... He has been contradicting himself with it. Say A with one and W with others

Inferiority complex no be small thing oo.. You must see him on any thread related to Tinubu, this is no longer an obsession but pure deep hatred from heart which psychologically, its dangerous mentally

I really have intrest in his case after APC primaries.. I want to observe his reactions and how he would adapt or his coping mechanisms should Tinubu or Osinbajo emerge the winner

The guy is a perfect case study for acrimony
Re: How Will TINUBU Win With The Current Religious Tension by helinues: 9:10am On May 19, 2022
Truthisunique2:
to even assume I am prince of Lagos means you don't know me

End of discussion

If you like put on make up, you will always make use of your regular lines which you have made on this forum..

You can only run, you can't hide... We go continue to dey expose you with all your numerous monikers

Pagenaija1

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okada Ban: “When Will You Ban Agero?” Twitter User Asks Sanwolu. / Tinubu Can't Even Hold Paper Steady / Yahaya Bello Calls For Calm As Violence Erupts In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.