Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,799 members, 7,813,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

How Is Amazon Kdp Course Sounds To You. Earn Dollars, With Just Smartphone. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Is Amazon Kdp Course Sounds To You. Earn Dollars, With Just Smartphone. (557 Views)

High Cost Of Living: How Much Do You Earn Monthly And How Much Do You Spend / How Much Will You Earn Monthly In Nigeria To Make Moving Abroad Unattractive? / You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Is Amazon Kdp Course Sounds To You. Earn Dollars, With Just Smartphone. by AbialaAyomide12(f): 7:43am On May 19, 2022
AbialaAyomide12(f): 1:07pm
Do You Know?
$1 is at 600 Naira

That means you need 12 months of saving if you earn 30,000 monthly to make $600.
Of course it is impossible to save for one year.

I remember the last time I held 30k and it went down in one day on just power bank,charger and business service.

But it didn't take me 1 month to save 30,000 through Amazon kdp.

What Is Amazon Kdp

Maybe you've been hearing about Amazon kdp and how people publish books without writing; but you don't understand how it happens or what they mean.

Well welcome

Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing, is a self publishing platform owned by world's richest Jeff Bezos.

All you do is upload your book, set your price, and Amazon display your book to it's Millions of audience.

You want to earn online but the talk of having laptop put you off immediately. Worry no more

Have a monthly source of income aside your 9-5 job?

Have a source of income in dollars as a student?

Have a way of earning without leaving your house as a mother?

Your answers are NO. And you want to do it with just your phone.

That's why YOU NEED THIS.

To know how I do it

To get started and started earning without writing any books.

Email us @- ayomideabiala896@gmail.com

Or Whatsapp message 08167132192.

Re: How Is Amazon Kdp Course Sounds To You. Earn Dollars, With Just Smartphone. by AbialaAyomide12(f): 4:26am On May 20, 2022
Take that course learn it,
Learn+Implement=Earn.
When I say earn I mean in dollars

AbialaAyomide12:
AbialaAyomide12(f): 1:07pm
Do You Know?
$1 is at 600 Naira

That means you need 12 months of saving if you earn 30,000 monthly to make $600.
Of course it is impossible to save for one year.

I remember the last time I held 30k and it went down in one day on just power bank,charger and business service.

But it didn't take me 1 month to save 30,000 through Amazon kdp.

What Is Amazon Kdp

Maybe you've been hearing about Amazon kdp and how people publish books without writing; but you don't understand how it happens or what they mean.

Well welcome

Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing, is a self publishing platform owned by world's richest Jeff Bezos.

All you do is upload your book, set your price, and Amazon display your book to it's Millions of audience.

You want to earn online but the talk of having laptop put you off immediately. Worry no more

Have a monthly source of income aside your 9-5 job?

Have a source of income in dollars as a student?

Have a way of earning without leaving your house as a mother?

Your answers are NO. And you want to do it with just your phone.

That's why YOU NEED THIS.

To know how I do it

To get started and started earning without writing any books.

Email us @- ayomideabiala896@gmail.com

Or Whatsapp message 08167132192.

(1) (Reply)

The First Employee Video Resourcing Platform/ Resume Manager In Nigeria / How Would You Like To Be Remembered? / Discouragement At Work.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.