Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

George Bush: Iraq Invasion Is Brutal And Unjustifiable,i Mean Ukraine - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / George Bush: Iraq Invasion Is Brutal And Unjustifiable,i Mean Ukraine (300 Views)

Salman Rushdie goes into Hiding After brutal Attack, Loses An Eye And An Arm / Air Force One-like Train That Will Take George Bush To His Final Resting Place / 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

George Bush: Iraq Invasion Is Brutal And Unjustifiable,i Mean Ukraine by Biodun556(m): 9:07am On May 19, 2022

Re: George Bush: Iraq Invasion Is Brutal And Unjustifiable,i Mean Ukraine by Biodun556(m): 9:08am On May 19, 2022
Truths shall prevail and US and Israel will face the consequences of their evils

2 Likes

Re: George Bush: Iraq Invasion Is Brutal And Unjustifiable,i Mean Ukraine by MajesticKris: 9:46am On May 19, 2022
U.S. Gradually losing its worth after the capture of Ukrainian soldier's few days back..

1 Like

Re: George Bush: Iraq Invasion Is Brutal And Unjustifiable,i Mean Ukraine by VictorUSA(m): 9:48am On May 19, 2022
That was a mistake, and that is due to his age.
Re: George Bush: Iraq Invasion Is Brutal And Unjustifiable,i Mean Ukraine by Biodun556(m): 9:55am On May 19, 2022
VictorUSA:

Why Iraq of all countries?

He mentioned Iraq because he invaded the
country exactly how he described it without justifiable reasons. 1 million people gone just like that

8 Likes

Re: George Bush: Iraq Invasion Is Brutal And Unjustifiable,i Mean Ukraine by VictorUSA(m): 10:00am On May 19, 2022
Biodun556:

country exactly how he described it without justifiable reasons. 1 million people gone just like that
That question is to the angels. Listen, mistake do occur,and it doesnt have to be A or B in order to be accepted as mistake.The fact that he mentioned Iraq doesn't make the 2003 US invasion unjustified.
Re: George Bush: Iraq Invasion Is Brutal And Unjustifiable,i Mean Ukraine by DerrickzB: 10:00am On May 19, 2022
Truth must surely prevail!!
Re: George Bush: Iraq Invasion Is Brutal And Unjustifiable,i Mean Ukraine by Realist12: 10:02am On May 19, 2022
He still made a joke about it. This people are no better than us . They have only been able to export their corruption and steal from other countries thereby building their homes .

2 Likes

Re: George Bush: Iraq Invasion Is Brutal And Unjustifiable,i Mean Ukraine by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:04am On May 19, 2022
Bush and Obama and Tony Blair killed over one million children in wars they need to be brought to justice.

2 Likes

Re: George Bush: Iraq Invasion Is Brutal And Unjustifiable,i Mean Ukraine by Biodun556(m): 10:06am On May 19, 2022
VictorUSA:
That question is to the angels. Listen, mistake do occur,and it doesnt have to be A or B in order to be accepted as mistake.The fact that he mentioned Iraq doesn't make the 2003 US invasion unjustified.

Truth will always prevail no matter the denial. George Bush is a criminal and the crime is hunting him
Re: George Bush: Iraq Invasion Is Brutal And Unjustifiable,i Mean Ukraine by VictorUSA(m): 10:09am On May 19, 2022
Biodun556:

Truth will always prevail no matter the denial. George Bush is a criminal and the crime is hunting him
how long will the truth take to prevail?
Re: George Bush: Iraq Invasion Is Brutal And Unjustifiable,i Mean Ukraine by puremaker7(m): 10:56am On May 19, 2022
Chai! Bush invaded Iraq for no reason

1 Like

Re: George Bush: Iraq Invasion Is Brutal And Unjustifiable,i Mean Ukraine by seunny4lif(m): 11:02am On May 19, 2022
VictorUSA:
Tell that to over 1M death and around 10M displaced Iraqis by Bush war
Re: George Bush: Iraq Invasion Is Brutal And Unjustifiable,i Mean Ukraine by VictorUSA(m): 11:14am On May 19, 2022
seunny4lif:

Tell that to over 1M death and around 10M displaced Iraqis by Bush war
Why do you love propagetting false and unverified information? Donald Rumsfeld and another official mentioned something just about 30 thousand casualties,wounded inclusive and you are here singing hymn with your imaginary number of casualties.
Re: George Bush: Iraq Invasion Is Brutal And Unjustifiable,i Mean Ukraine by seunny4lif(m): 11:20am On May 19, 2022
VictorUSA:
Why do you love propagetting false and unverified information? Donald Rumsfeld and another official mentioned something just about 30 thousand casualties,wounded inclusive and you are here singing hymn with your imaginary number of casualties.
30T grin when USA bombed Iraq no stop 24 hrs a day for over 2 months using B52 bombers

Ok, just pass me whatever you are always smoking because that shit is good grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Bush: Iraq Invasion Is Brutal And Unjustifiable,i Mean Ukraine by VictorUSA(m): 11:29am On May 19, 2022
seunny4lif:

30T grin when USA bombed Iraq no stop 24 hrs a day for over 2 months using B52 bombers

Ok, just pass me whatever you are always smoking because that shit is good grin
You resorted to bullshit,expousing your lame mentality.grin grin grin Whats your source of information
Re: George Bush: Iraq Invasion Is Brutal And Unjustifiable,i Mean Ukraine by OhMyG0d: 1:24pm On May 19, 2022
VictorUSA:
Tell that to the people below

Re: George Bush: Iraq Invasion Is Brutal And Unjustifiable,i Mean Ukraine by tamdun: 1:58pm On May 19, 2022
Biodun556:

Because he will never stop thinking about Iraq, he knows what they did and its hunting him, like u said, he could have mentioned any other country but....

(1) (Reply)

Pro-russian Ex-president Of Moldova Placed Under House Arrest - / Amnesty International Accuses Ukraine Of Endangering Civilians And War Crime / How A Bastard Usurped The British Monarchy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.