Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

For Just 250k!Get back your 250k within 2weeks - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / For Just 250k!Get back your 250k within 2weeks (746 Views)

Invest with minimum of 1M and get 250k-500K ask me how / 50k Loan To Pay Back 60k In 2weeks / Make Ethereum Cryptocurrency For Free, Withdraw Every 2weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Just 250k!Get back your 250k within 2weeks by Charbriq2022: 10:11am On May 19, 2022
With our great passion for research,we arrived at a conclusion that you don't need to break the bank to start a charcoal briquettes and biochar organic fertilizer production site,if you are really interested in this job and you don't mind getting dirty at work,get ready to make back your 250k within 2weeks of starting your factory,on the condition you follow all my advice and teachings in this business.below is the picture from the burning of charcoal made from animal dung,it burns exactly like gas.

Re: For Just 250k!Get back your 250k within 2weeks by Pierohandsome: 10:35am On May 19, 2022
Charbriq2022:
With our great passion for research,we arrived at a conclusion that you don't need to break the bank to start a charcoal briquettes and biochar organic fertilizer production site,if you are really interested in this job and you don't mind getting dirty at work,get ready to make back your 250k within 2weeks of starting your factory,on the condition you follow all my advice and teachings in this business.
how does it work? Which state are you?
Re: For Just 250k!Get back your 250k within 2weeks by Charbriq2022: 12:15pm On May 19, 2022
Pierohandsome:
how does it work? Which state are you?
i am in kwara state, no special machines involved in briquettes or organic fertilizer production, the bulk money is used in sourcing for your raw materials which are basically materials thrown away as unwanted, with you and another hand at work for two days, you gather all the needed materials,use 3days to produce, you will need your briquettes to dry for 4days,but could start selling organic fertilizer immediately.
Organic fertilizer has more money as you could make at least 6k from a carton but you need to approach agrochemical dealers, while charcoal briquettes has less money but easier to sell even in your immediate neighborhood.
Re: For Just 250k!Get back your 250k within 2weeks by Pierohandsome: 12:50pm On May 19, 2022
Charbriq2022:
i am in kwara state, no special machines involved in briquettes or organic fertilizer production, the bulk money is used in sourcing for your raw materials which are basically materials thrown away as unwanted, with you and another hand at work for two days, you gather all the needed materials,use 3days to produce, you will need your briquettes to dry for 4days,but could start selling organic fertilizer immediately.
Organic fertilizer has more money as you could make at least 6k from a carton but you need to approach agrochemical dealers, while charcoal briquettes has less money but easier to sell even in your immediate neighborhood.
that is too Far. I am in Ph
Re: For Just 250k!Get back your 250k within 2weeks by Charbriq2022: 1:17pm On May 19, 2022
Pierohandsome:
that is too Far. I am in Ph
oga,no place is too far for me ooo,let me know your plans,I can come and establish it for you in ph with 250k, and I will leave you to do all the seminars and sales in portharcourt, and also sell the first batch of fertilizer for you before I leave
Re: For Just 250k!Get back your 250k within 2weeks by iyanujosiah: 1:39pm On May 19, 2022
Re: For Just 250k!Get back your 250k within 2weeks by Pierohandsome: 2:27pm On May 19, 2022
Charbriq2022:
oga,no place is too far for me ooo,let me know your plans,I can come and establish it for you in ph with 250k, and I will leave you to do all the seminars and sales in portharcourt, and also sell the first batch of fertilizer for you before I leave
who are the target audience ,and how do I market it
Re: For Just 250k!Get back your 250k within 2weeks by Charbriq2022: 3:12pm On May 19, 2022
Pierohandsome:
who are the target audience ,and how do I market it
the target audience for organic fertilizer are farmers and women that plants ugu in ph who always look for urea fertilizer, you can easily get to them via agrochemical dealers, for charcoal briquettes, poultry farmers that brood day old chicks,suya sellers, women that roast plantain and yam and everyone that use coal pot for cooking.
On how to market, for me,I do display my briquettes in a coal pot while boiling water at a junction where there is population, and I use public address system to tell people that gas, kerosene and wood charcoal are expensive, that they should go for charcoal briquettes,I do a kg of briquettes for N50 before, but presently,1.5kg is N100,even at that,I hardly come back with any stock I take out for sale.

1 Like

Re: For Just 250k!Get back your 250k within 2weeks by seeker121(m): 3:52pm On May 19, 2022
And this is a good business.
Re: For Just 250k!Get back your 250k within 2weeks by Charbriq2022: 4:00pm On May 19, 2022
seeker121:
And this is a good business.
as far as I am concerned, it's a business I found fulfilment,I just found out the world is too big for me to keep this good tiding all to myself, honestly, charcoal briquettes and biochar organic fertilizer is fulfilment to me
Re: For Just 250k!Get back your 250k within 2weeks by Pierohandsome: 4:26pm On May 19, 2022
Charbriq2022:
the target audience for organic fertilizer are farmers and women that plants ugu in ph who always look for urea fertilizer, you can easily get to them via agrochemical dealers, for charcoal briquettes, poultry farmers that brood day old chicks,suya sellers, women that roast plantain and yam and everyone that use coal pot for cooking.
On how to market, for me,I do display my briquettes in a coal pot while boiling water at a junction where there is population, and I use public address system to tell people that gas, kerosene and wood charcoal are expensive, that they should go for charcoal briquettes,I do a kg of briquettes for N50 before, but presently,1.5kg is N100,even at that,I hardly come back with any stock I take out for sale.
interesting.

I will get back to you
Re: For Just 250k!Get back your 250k within 2weeks by Charbriq2022: 4:47pm On May 19, 2022
Pierohandsome:
interesting.

I will get back to you
ok sir
Re: For Just 250k!Get back your 250k within 2weeks by Charbriq2022: 8:08am On May 21, 2022
Promo ! Promo!! Promo!!!
I will be teaching 20 people on virtual training on how to produce biochar organic fertilizer and charcoal briquettes using animal dung today Saturday 21st to Sunday 22nd 2022.
The training will be done at N10,000 only with full details, you can start Production immediately after the training, you will be glad you did!
Re: For Just 250k!Get back your 250k within 2weeks by Charbriq2022: 2:00pm On May 22, 2022
Imagine a business you don't buy any of your major raw materials,a business whose profit margin is as wide as what you can't imagine,a business that needs little or no government approval, charcoal briquettes and biochar organic fertilizer production
Re: For Just 250k!Get back your 250k within 2weeks by Charbriq2022: 9:13pm On May 22, 2022
Kindly note that the promo ends tonight, after this night, the training fee for one on one returns to 60k, and virtual training is. 35k, thanks for your understanding
Re: For Just 250k!Get back your 250k within 2weeks by Charbriq2022: 7:06pm On May 24, 2022
Inorganic fertilizer is very expensive and unaccessible, that's not an excuse why you shouldn't farm and get optimal yield, with our biochar organic fertilizer, you are covered!
In like manner, charcoal briquettes is also available, cheaper and economical compared to wood charcoal.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Funds To Invest In The Stock Market ? / Financial Results: Cbn Imposes Heavy Fines On Errant Banks – Investigation / Help Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.