Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,206 members, 7,957,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:13 PM

Indian Wheat Ban And The Selfish West - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indian Wheat Ban And The Selfish West (141 Views)

Buhari Fires Aliyu Abdulhameed, NIRSAL MD Over N5.6bn Wheat Project Saga / 2023: Don't Let The Selfish Interest Of The SW Cost The South Presidency / 2023: "You Are Selfish" - Ohaneze Ndigbo Blasts Osinbajo, Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Indian Wheat Ban And The Selfish West by Elbinawi: 12:29pm On May 19, 2022
#India banned Wheat export, the arrogant West criticized this. India has more than one billion population for God sake.

On 1 January 2020, the population of the European Union (EU) with 27 Member States was estimated at 447.7 million.

The entire population of the 27 Member States of the EU not upto half the population of India and they have the audacity to criticize India for banning Wheat export.

Inference:

I am not a fan of the Modi regime in India but when I saw the Indian Wheat export ban I supported it.

We all see how extremely selfish the Europeans #EU are. They will be happy to see millions of Indians starve to death as long as they have food to eat.

Lest I Forget! Who remember the COVID Vaccines' Discrimination by the arrogant West?

#ElbinawiTweets

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know About Former NYSC DG, Major General Ibrahim Shuaibu / Group Uncovers Plot To Unleash Violence, Bloodshed By Bassey Albert’s Supporters / Delegates Bribery Destroying Our Politics.sincere/modest Aspirants Can't Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.