Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,921 members, 7,852,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:40 PM

5 Simple Online Businesses Anyone With Half Brain Can Start TODAY. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Simple Online Businesses Anyone With Half Brain Can Start TODAY. (342 Views)

Five (5) Simple Career Lessons I Learnt From Hilda - Odewale Adesoye (Green Man) / Best App To Earn Bitcoin In 2022 For Nigerians By Performing Simple Online Tasks / 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Simple Online Businesses Anyone With Half Brain Can Start TODAY. by YinkaIkus: 1:10pm On May 19, 2022
I know you don't want to be idle, you don't want to wait till you grow old or finish school before starting a side hustle.

A part of you really want to get into this online business while a part of you want you to conclude that they're all scam.

I also know you've seen results and testimonials that convinced you that there are still some legit ones.

And your only problem is someone that'll teach you how and where to start.

Here's the way. Shall we??

1. Selling Advert Space: Does that sound strange? Let me explain.

If you have up to 500 WhatsApp status views then you're eligible to sell advert space for your friends who have small Businesses.

Assuming you charge N500 for 3-5 slides for 24hours.

And you do it for 10 businesses 3 times in a month. That's 500×30= 15k.

This could be much more.

The big question is how do you shoot up your status views to 500. I won't cover that topic in this article.

2. Email Copywriting: Yes, something a little different from the regular copy writing you know.

This simply involves writing email sequence for companies that will be used to greet, nurture and sell their product to new customers.

This starts with learning the skill of copy writing and offering your service to business owners.

You find them on Fiver, Upwork, LinkedIn etc.

You can decide to write one email for 3-10k depending on how good you're.

This skill is 100% learnable.

3. Video Sales Letter/Video Editing.

84.47% of Google search results comes with a video attached to it.

And with the trend of Facebook reels, Instagram reels, tik tok etc.

Business owners are in dire need of video editors and sales letter creators that can show their business to the world.

This skill is 100% learnable.

Canva+Capcut app will give you a beauty.

4. Affiliate Marketing: This means selling someone's product for a commission.

Eg: Selling someone's piece of Land, someone's eBook, someone's car, Flight ticket, hotel accommodation etc. And getting a commission for each sale.

The good thing is that you don't own a product.

You just use your WhatsApp status to promote these products. Once a sale is made you get your commission.

The easiest and simpler is selling online courses as an affiliate.

If you sell a product for 20k with 50% commission.

Thats 10k and if you sell 10 of them in a month that's 100k.

Its that simple.

5. Graphics Design: Almost every company needs a graphic designer.

With the app “Canva”. You'll become a pro in graphic designing.

The better you get, the higher you can charge.

PS: All these skills are learnable. Go to YouTube and learn.

I hope you got value.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Negotiate And Get The Job Offer You Desire / How To Make 300$ A Day From Affiliate Marketing / Mandela Washington Fellowship 2023. Fully Funded To USA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.