Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,665 members, 7,844,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

5 Ultimate Reasons 95% Entrepreneurs Never Make Money... And How To Avoid Them - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Ultimate Reasons 95% Entrepreneurs Never Make Money... And How To Avoid Them (109 Views)

Unilever Nigeria Plc Reports 72.95% Decline In Pre-tax Profit As Economy Bites / Naira Tumbles By 51.95% Despite Cbn’s Defence Measures / Top 5 Causes Of Business Failure And How To Avoid Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Ultimate Reasons 95% Entrepreneurs Never Make Money... And How To Avoid Them by Robinrul(m): 2:07pm On May 19, 2022
Struggling to make money in your business?

You’re brand new to the business world or you’ve been doing it for a while and you just haven’t made success?
In today’s post, I’ll be going over the 5 ultimate reasons why I did and you may be too

1. Unrealistic Expectations:

This is the very first reason why people fail. You see lots of screenshots of people making money in a short period of time.

The reality is that most of these people have been around for a while and have worked to build and develop their business.

They’ve built large audience of people Who Know, Like and Trust them. So when they make recommendations, people buy from them easily.

And when you see that, you think you’re going to be able to make the same thing when you’re only just getting started.
No! It doesn’t happen that way

We are naturally wired for instant gratification but if you have the expectations going into it that it will take 6 to 12 months of focus effort to make Seven figures or multiple of it, maybe you wouldn’t quit when you hit a road block and you’ll have a different expectation upfront.

2. Not Focused On Mastering Skills, Just Making Money:

This explains itself.
You should take the focus off making money to actually helping people, that’s when you’ll begin to have success.

It can be hard because we’re only thinking about ourselves and how we can solve our own problems.

What I’ll tell you today is to focus on the process, trust the process and work the process which is improving your skills.

If you do this, it will do two things for you;
a. It will take the pressure off you and
b. Allow you focus on skills to make you successful.

When you go to school, you focus on leaving for a whole 4-5 years so you can master the skills to come out and maybe get a job…

But when you come online, it’s like all of that goes through the window and you want to make money by doing nothing, by learning nothing and it just doesn’t work this way.

You must learn skills to become more valuable and then you’re paid based on your value to the marketplace.
These skills don’t have to be difficult but you must master some of them to be able to make money through Affiliate Marketing.

3. Not Willing To Invest In Yourself:

The thing is, you can start Affiliate Marketing for FREE… Yes FREE…
But in order to be able to survive in the market, you have to invest an insane amount of time to try figuring out everything on your own with several trials and error.

You’ll not be able to reach any result near what it should be but you will if you invest upfront in order to develop yourself.

But what if you do not have the money to invest in your Business?
How do you go about it?

There are several other ways to raise this money to fund your business
This I’m going to be revealing to you tomorrow… Ensure to keep tabs on this dial for first hand information…

When you eventually get the money, invest in a good mentorship and good courses that teaches these skills to make you successful in your business

A perfect example Is the 72 Income Generator program that teaches over Seven high income skills to help you make money in any business online.

4. Not Willing To Do The Work:

Our brains are trained to do only the things that are fun and easy, not to work.
So we have to configure it to do what is required even if you don’t feel like it.

That’s the more reason people fell in PONZI schemes, are falling into it and will continue to fall into it in future.

People despise work instead, they want to make the money… Putting in their money, going back to sleep and expecting to wake up to fortunes.
Don’t trade that path, it doesn’t always end well.

Develop a calendar, map out every hour of your day with exactly what you want to do. And it will help you stay on track and do the work each day even if you don’t feel like it.

5. Don’t Know How To Focus On One Thing At A Time:
The human brain now just has a few seconds of attention span so seeing all these things on the internet, causes you to jump from one thing to another or try to do so many things at one time. I was guilty of this and it wasn’t until I got this advise and followed it that I began having success.

Cut out all distractions and focus on for 3-6 months and you’ll be in a totally different dimension.
Stop promoting multiple programs. Focus on one method and be good at it before going to another.

And That’s it. The 5 ultimate reasons people fail in business

If you’ve learnt something today, and would love to get firsthand exclusive contents from me… Then;
- Follow @paulinusokon100 on twitter
- Follow “Value Eagles” Facebook page

PS: Would you love to learn my newly discovered 7 weird but simple formula to print #200k monthly with your phone as a side hustle?
I am holding a class on it soon.
To join this bootcamp, take a leap here�

www.nairaland.com/robinrul

WhatsApp "6 figure bootcamp" to the contact in my profile to reserve a slot

Only 70 seats available for crowd control

(1) (Reply)

Content Writing Of The Highest Professional Quality / Make Money By Pressing Your Phone / 7 Things A Business Lawyer In Melbourne Can Help You With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.