Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Npower Fingerprint Capture - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Fingerprint Capture (882 Views)

Npower Fingerprint Capture / Npower Fingerprint Capture / N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Fingerprint Capture by Lightened: 2:09pm On May 19, 2022
For your easy and fast Npower Fingerprint Capture in Alagbado and it's environs, contact us on: 09037382651, 07067834341

Office Address: 5star Infotech. Nig.
Shop 10, Adejumo Shopping Complex, Kola, Beside Rab Filling Station, Alagbado, Lagos State.
Hurry now when the process is still available before it closes finally.

It's convenient, easy, reliable and fast.

Re: Npower Fingerprint Capture by Soleye24(m): 8:26pm On May 19, 2022
Lightened:
For your easy and fast Npower Fingerprint Capture in Alagbado and it's environs, contact us on: 09037382651, 07067834341

Office Address: 5star Infotech. Nig.
Shop 10, Adejumo Shopping Complex, Kola, Beside Rab Filling Station, Alagbado, Lagos State.
Hurry now when the process is still available before it closes finally.

It's convenient, easy, reliable and fast.
Hello bro, please how can I change my account details on my portal? My account has been closed down and March has been marked as paid but my account has been closed
Re: Npower Fingerprint Capture by Lightened: 9:50am On May 20, 2022
Are you in Batch C 1?
Soleye24:

Hello bro, please how can I change my account details on my portal? My account has been closed down and March has been marked as paid but my account has been closed
Re: Npower Fingerprint Capture by Soleye24(m): 2:06pm On May 20, 2022
Lightened:
Are you in Batch C 1?
Yes
Re: Npower Fingerprint Capture by Lightened: 4:49pm On May 20, 2022
Well, I think you should try changing it on the portal and see if twill work, then you can submit it again. Otherwise, you can send a message to them on Twitter or go to the local government u used for your physical verification to lay your complaints. But, do not tell them you registered twice.
Soleye24:

Yes
Re: Npower Fingerprint Capture by Soleye24(m): 4:32am On May 21, 2022
Lightened:
Well, I think you should try changing it on the portal and see if twill work, then you can submit it again. Otherwise, you can send a message to them on Twitter or go to the local government u used for your physical verification to lay your complaints. But, do not tell them you registered twice.
Registered twice? I didn't register twice, I'm stream 1 and my account has been closed down, so I need to change it to a new one to receive my stipend
Re: Npower Fingerprint Capture by Lightened: 11:25am On May 21, 2022
Follow the other procedures, ignore that part and you can as well send an email to them, the email address should be on their site.
Soleye24:

Registered twice? I didn't register twice, I'm stream 1 and my account has been closed down, so I need to change it to a new one to receive my stipend

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Job Vacancy / Memos Africa - Get foreign remote jobs here from companies abroad. / Urgent Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.