Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,243 members, 7,953,914 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:50 AM

I AM RICH. I WILL NEVER BE POOR - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I AM RICH. I WILL NEVER BE POOR (1103 Views)

“rich” Man Begs For Dear Life After Being Mobbed For Brutalizing A “poor” Man / "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy / 16-Year-Old OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Poor Grades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I AM RICH. I WILL NEVER BE POOR by sylvestersamuel(m): 2:54pm On May 19, 2022
I will make it in jesus name, amen!!!!
Re: I AM RICH. I WILL NEVER BE POOR by Candidlady: 3:01pm On May 19, 2022
sad

You are really funny Mr. As an apprentice you should mind your business lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I AM RICH. I WILL NEVER BE POOR by Zonefree(m): 3:06pm On May 19, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

You are really funny Mr. As an apprentice you should mind your business lipsrsealed
What's funny about his dilemma?

5 Likes

Re: I AM RICH. I WILL NEVER BE POOR by HeRulesMen: 3:07pm On May 19, 2022
Life is generally tough everywhere

1 Like

Re: I AM RICH. I WILL NEVER BE POOR by ThePlugg(m): 3:23pm On May 19, 2022
As an apprentice,you don't have a job,you are still learning the job,why not finish the learning process,get your cert,and leaving Nothing concern u for ehn theft,learn wetin carry you come,when you finish,you fit go find job.....I pity who pay for your apprenticeship,u juss waste ehn money, mtcheeww

1 Like

Re: I AM RICH. I WILL NEVER BE POOR by Candidlady: 3:25pm On May 19, 2022
Zonefree:

What's funny about his dilemma?

He had to quit coz he felt he was holier than his boss.. And now he is jobless.. Ain't that funny undecided

1 Like

Re: I AM RICH. I WILL NEVER BE POOR by Zonefree(m): 3:30pm On May 19, 2022
Candidlady:

He had to quit coz he felt he was holier than his boss.. And now he is jobless.. Ain't that funny undecided
You didn't read where he said his boss is toxic and that made him depressed?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I AM RICH. I WILL NEVER BE POOR by ERockson: 3:33pm On May 19, 2022
You learned something for a whole 3years and considering it a wasted years. Sorry!
Re: I AM RICH. I WILL NEVER BE POOR by nnanna69(m): 3:33pm On May 19, 2022
Eeyaa sorry.
Re: I AM RICH. I WILL NEVER BE POOR by Candidlady: 3:34pm On May 19, 2022
Zonefree:

You didn't read where he said his boss is toxic and that made him depressed?

Read well

He is depressed cuz currently he is idle lipsrsealed he is even an apprentice undecided
Re: I AM RICH. I WILL NEVER BE POOR by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 19, 2022
Quit
Re: I AM RICH. I WILL NEVER BE POOR by Zonefree(m): 3:36pm On May 19, 2022
Candidlady:

Read well

He is depressed cuz currently he is idle lipsrsealed he is even an apprentice undecided

Aside from his criminality, he is very toxic and abusive.

Earlier this year, i almost died of depression due to my boss' incessant abuse and use of toxic words on me.

Read here.

4 Likes

Re: I AM RICH. I WILL NEVER BE POOR by DICKstractor: 3:40pm On May 19, 2022
undecided

I pray the God of the jobless help you
Re: I AM RICH. I WILL NEVER BE POOR by sylvestersamuel(m): 3:46pm On May 19, 2022
ThePlugg:
As an apprentice,you don't have a job,you are still learning the job,why not finish the learning process,get your cert,and leaving Nothing concern u for ehn theft,learn wetin carry you come,when you finish,you fit go find job.....I pity who pay for your apprenticeship,u juss waste ehn money, mtcheeww

Of course i could have waited and be certified, and at the process of waiting, endure is toxicity, isn't it? Pray you do not encounter a toxic boss. it is better imagined than experienced.

Shalom!!!

3 Likes

Re: I AM RICH. I WILL NEVER BE POOR by Candidlady: 3:55pm On May 19, 2022
Zonefree:

[b][/b]

Read here.

Oh thanks

But Istill feel he shouldn't have stopped.
Re: I AM RICH. I WILL NEVER BE POOR by Zonefree(m): 3:57pm On May 19, 2022
Candidlady:

Oh thanks

But Istill feel he shouldn't have stopped.
Your feeling is inconsequential to him.

1 Like

Re: I AM RICH. I WILL NEVER BE POOR by Candidlady: 4:02pm On May 19, 2022
Zonefree:

Your feeling is inconsequential to him.

K

have a lovely evening mr
Re: I AM RICH. I WILL NEVER BE POOR by Desperados(m): 4:06pm On May 19, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

As demeaning as this sounds, you are right.
Re: I AM RICH. I WILL NEVER BE POOR by Goldbw122(m): 4:23pm On May 19, 2022
There are various mechanic workshop, should should go to another working place and find peace and work experience, you know not all working place are the same so they have their own pros and cons of a working place.

But on a note you are a apprentice so learn to adjust to every environment, yeah . I know the insult is not nice but just take it as nothing, yeah so far you learn your work and try to learn from everyone despite the wrong doing of their various occupation and field.

Catalyst or indomie, is a very big market I mean illegal market even in foreign country, they do steal catalyst yeah very much popular, so don't blame anyone or your boss either, the day he will get caught he will suffer the whole consequences with out pity and I hope he is rich with the illegal business..

So when you start work in another workshop learn to mind your business..
Re: I AM RICH. I WILL NEVER BE POOR by sylvestersamuel(m): 5:42pm On May 19, 2022
Candidlady:

I didn't quit because i was forming 'holier' than thee, just like you assumed. I quitted because of the risk involved in his illegal minining of catalyst and most especiallz for the sake of my mental health.
Re: I AM RICH. I WILL NEVER BE POOR by Candidlady: 6:06pm On May 19, 2022
sylvestersamuel:

I didn't quit because i was forming 'holier' than thee, just like you assumed. I quitted because of the risk involved in his illegal minining of catalyst and most especiallz for the sake of my mental health.

Your mental health comes first... Iam sorry if you find my First post offensive
Re: I AM RICH. I WILL NEVER BE POOR by anonymuz(m): 8:06pm On May 19, 2022
sylvestersamuel:

Of course i could have waited and be certified, and at the process of waiting, endure is toxicity, isn't it? Pray you do not encounter a toxic boss. it is better imagined than experienced.

Shalom!!!
I experienced a toxic boss too, I was into RAC(automobile)just look for another workshop you can finish and here,make sure you know your boss before you start. Find out from people around the workshop before showing your interest.
Re: I AM RICH. I WILL NEVER BE POOR by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 19, 2022
Ok
Re: I AM RICH. I WILL NEVER BE POOR by sylvestersamuel(m): 5:28pm On May 20, 2022
I need this to be on front-page, please

(1) (Reply)

Doctor Abass Adebowale Kills Friend In Benin, Absconds To Oshogbo With His Car / 11yr Old Girl Is Suspected Of Killing Her Own Mother With The Help Of Her BF / Do U Live And Work In Abuja,be Careful. Kidnapping Has Increased.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.