Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

ALABA RAGO: Lagos Serves Eviction Notices - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ALABA RAGO: Lagos Serves Eviction Notices - Photos (4157 Views)

Enugu Serves Eviction Notice On Blind Man Despite Failing To Pay Gratuity / Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today / Okada Riders' Fight: Police Restore Normalcy To Iyana Iba/Alaba Rago Axis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ALABA RAGO: Lagos Serves Eviction Notices - Photos by Goodson15: 6:57pm On May 19, 2022
GOOD MOVE BY HIS EXCELLENCY
Re: ALABA RAGO: Lagos Serves Eviction Notices - Photos by Goodson15: 6:58pm On May 19, 2022
Good move his Excellency
Re: ALABA RAGO: Lagos Serves Eviction Notices - Photos by BlueRayDick: 7:05pm On May 19, 2022
I support this 100%. Alaba Rago is actually one big den of criminals and people of questionable characters. That was the first place I saw drugs on live display with reckless abandon.

2 Likes

Re: ALABA RAGO: Lagos Serves Eviction Notices - Photos by LadySarah: 7:23pm On May 19, 2022
E no go pass Hausa MKT.reminds me of the old Trans Amadi Slaughter market.Damned place gave me nightmares.
Re: ALABA RAGO: Lagos Serves Eviction Notices - Photos by 00FFT00(m): 7:51pm On May 19, 2022
Dapson73:

Where is your state of origin ?

What is the essence of your ethnic laced line of questioning. The man is telling you that thief Tinubu is fleecing everybody and their grandmother and you are busy asking where he comes from.

Lagos is a convergence of Nigerians as Mr governor rightly said. We all pay in the money Tinubu is busy stealing and wasting on a moribund presidential bid and have earned the right to question things.
Re: ALABA RAGO: Lagos Serves Eviction Notices - Photos by Kam2021: 7:53pm On May 19, 2022
So alaba rago never still pass like this?
Re: ALABA RAGO: Lagos Serves Eviction Notices - Photos by carl90(m): 9:14pm On May 19, 2022
Kudos to Lagos state government.
However,enforcement is key.
A very filthy and disorder place like alaba rago should not exist in a cosmopolitan and urban area like Lagos.
The place should be rebuilt like oshodi transport interchange was.
Re: ALABA RAGO: Lagos Serves Eviction Notices - Photos by colestephan86: 9:21pm On May 19, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://www.facebook.com/100009744045621/posts/pfbid033zvCuLyFa2emesFeKL8GpbCU9tPS6mwGpXvrRLCGoPLCSetxJhtRCDh4L2hktCK5l/
Abokis don't want to be responsible for anything, they don't rent houses, but sleep in clusters and litter everywhere.
They constitute so much nuisance

2 Likes

Re: ALABA RAGO: Lagos Serves Eviction Notices - Photos by Uthman75: 9:44pm On May 19, 2022
Continue dey abuse aboki for nairaland remember 2023 is ticking☝️☝️☝️
Re: ALABA RAGO: Lagos Serves Eviction Notices - Photos by Akaegwu(m): 11:38pm On May 19, 2022
Yahoo plus ➕ loading. Ogun is not far for the ritual.
LagosToyota8:
That place is inhabited by hausas and many touts too..

Female Room mate/girlfriend needed on the Lagos mainland by a friend.

All bills including your hair, cream, data etc on him

You must be of good behaviour o.

Said he is lonely and tired of living alone.

You will chat, video call etc maybe meet at a public place first oo.
Re: ALABA RAGO: Lagos Serves Eviction Notices - Photos by aribisala0(m): 11:46pm On May 19, 2022
Ladipo next
Without violence we will rid Lagos of miscreants

1 Like

Re: ALABA RAGO: Lagos Serves Eviction Notices - Photos by Christistruth00: 12:17am On May 20, 2022
Puskas:
It is no man's land

If you want to know who owns Lagos Just absolutely refuse to pay your Land rent

You will know the owners of Lagos when they turn up to take their land and everything on it

2 Likes

Re: ALABA RAGO: Lagos Serves Eviction Notices - Photos by Terrence99: 1:45am On May 20, 2022
Puskas:
It is no man's land

No man's land indeed. Go and ask those Igbos who made that foolish mistake when GEJ was President.

Even if you buy land in Lagos and you get C of O, you are merely a tenant and your property can be demolished for overriding public interest.

1 Like

Re: ALABA RAGO: Lagos Serves Eviction Notices - Photos by Prolificgiant(m): 10:56am On May 20, 2022
The eviction is long over due ,that place is known for all nefarious activities.thump up lagos state government

1 Like

Re: ALABA RAGO: Lagos Serves Eviction Notices - Photos by eliok(m): 8:44pm On May 20, 2022
LadySarah:
E no go pass Hausa MKT.reminds me of the old Trans Amadi Slaughter market.Damned place gave me nightmares.
replied your email on Kindle publishing. You can check your email message
Re: ALABA RAGO: Lagos Serves Eviction Notices - Photos by LadySarah: 8:29am On May 23, 2022
eliok:
replied your email on Kindle publishing. You can check your email message

ok sir
Re: ALABA RAGO: Lagos Serves Eviction Notices - Photos by PumpumPrince: 12:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
MissSlimbody:
They should visit Marine bridge and Agbo Maalu too.

how much? smiley
Re: ALABA RAGO: Lagos Serves Eviction Notices - Photos by Realist12: 2:10am On Aug 21, 2022
successmatters:
My advice for Lagos government, sell the whole land to one Igbo man and watch him develop the whole area to dubai levels.

Waiting for your enjoyable insults. grin
is there any Ibo man as rich as a Yoruba woman Alakija? Talkless of Yoruba men
Re: ALABA RAGO: Lagos Serves Eviction Notices - Photos by EmekaA125(m): 2:49am On Aug 21, 2022
Maxymilliano:
This development is long overdue

Alaba Rago is a den of all kind of criminal activities ranging from drugs, prostitution and many other evil activities.

It doesn't worth to be called a market

Lol
Re: ALABA RAGO: Lagos Serves Eviction Notices - Photos by TheboyGhost(m): 4:19am On Aug 21, 2022
Realist12:
is there any Ibo man as rich as a Yoruba woman Alakija? Talkless of Yoruba men

It's amazing you do not understand why Igbo is the most criticized and talked about Tribe in Nigeria grin grin

Bags yanfu yanfu, we don't make noise and if you see those young ones from Igbo tribe that makes a lot of noise, believe me their bags still be kids for the low-key bags in Igbo land.

Oh yeah we also do a lot of crimes for the bag and it pays just Incase you want to start with drug peddling and prostitution bla bla blah
Re: ALABA RAGO: Lagos Serves Eviction Notices - Photos by Realist12: 4:43am On Aug 21, 2022
TheboyGhost:

It's amazing you do not understand why Igbo is the most criticized and talked about Tribe in Nigeria grin grin

Bags yanfu yanfu, we don't make noise and if you see those young ones from Igbo tribe that makes a lot of noise, believe me their bags still be kids for the low-key bags in Igbo land.

Oh yeah we also do a lot of crimes for the bag and it pays just Incase you want to start with drug peddling and prostitution bla bla blah

you're myopic , while Ibos may have personal wealth the region is the poorest. Secondly there's no Ibo man as rich as Alakija. So stop the bragging and Yorubas like Northerner are the silent rich men . Imagine how many Yoruba youths are richer than Cubana , E money etc but you don't know them .
Re: ALABA RAGO: Lagos Serves Eviction Notices - Photos by TheboyGhost(m): 4:54am On Aug 21, 2022
Realist12:
you're myopic , while Ibos may have personal wealth the region is the poorest. Secondly there's no Ibo man as rich as Alakija. So stop the bragging and Yorubas like Northerner are the silent rich men . Imagine how many Yoruba youths are richer than Cubana , E money etc but you don't know them .

Hahaha you mentioned Emoney and Cubana? Now that is same reason I said, the bags controlled by the noisy rich Igbo son's (i.e Cubana and the rest you hear off) can be called literally "baby bags" compared to what the silent low-key ones are pushing.

Look, I am not myopic and not ignorant also of the fact that "Yoruba's and Hausa's are rich Equally"

Hausa's are probably the one people I can compare their wealth with the Igbo's.

No sentiment attached just pure facts.
Re: ALABA RAGO: Lagos Serves Eviction Notices - Photos by BloomingDale(f): 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2022
Where is Alaba Rago in Lagos?

NB: ok, it’s around lasu. I know where lasu is.
Re: ALABA RAGO: Lagos Serves Eviction Notices - Photos by BloomingDale(f): 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
aribisala0:
Ladipo next
Without violence we will rid Lagos of miscreants

Where is Ladipo and Alaba International market?
Re: ALABA RAGO: Lagos Serves Eviction Notices - Photos by BigBabyJesus: 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2022
huptin:
That Alaba rago is an example of what should not be. Horrible to say the least. Exceedingly filthy, totally unfit for human residence. The place should be demolished immediately.

Exactly like Small Aba or little Onitsha

Filled with dirty Igbo criminals
Re: ALABA RAGO: Lagos Serves Eviction Notices - Photos by Okoroawusa: 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2022
Puskas:
We can achieve more in Lagos only if Tinubu stops breathing down on our neck demanding for billions every week
Taaa! Go and siddon!

States without Tinubu breaking down their neck how have they fared in comparison to Lagos?

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: We Are Battling Over 600 Court Cases Over Candidates’ Nomination - INEC / Governor Charles Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi As He Welcomes Atiku / Video: Female Senators Who Lost Their Seats After Mocking Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.