Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Lagos Taskforce Impound 150 Motorcycles On Mile 2-Ojo-Badagry Expressway - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Taskforce Impound 150 Motorcycles On Mile 2-Ojo-Badagry Expressway (28750 Views)

Lagos Taskforce Disperses Birthday Party As Organisers Block Road / Lagos Taskforce Clears Agege Railtrack / Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Bikes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Taskforce Impound 150 Motorcycles On Mile 2-Ojo-Badagry Expressway by Holyness123: 6:04pm On May 19, 2022
na to crush dem nnow now
Re: Lagos Taskforce Impound 150 Motorcycles On Mile 2-Ojo-Badagry Expressway by vivalavida(m): 6:09pm On May 19, 2022
Cutezt:
Nairaland is slow with updates, Okada guys and police have been fighting seriously since like 4 hours now at that iyana sash area.

All the Okada people around that ojo area are thieves, I was robbed at gun point at first gate about 3 years ago by 3 guys on Okada.

Same iyana isashi I just drove past?
Ogbeni be calming down. Even okoko is calm sef
Re: Lagos Taskforce Impound 150 Motorcycles On Mile 2-Ojo-Badagry Expressway by aribisala0(m): 6:09pm On May 19, 2022
Sunisonflex39:

Boss good evening..abeg do me 2k make I had use buy noodles carton ..hungry dey here abeg..work no dey
what will you give me in return?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Taskforce Impound 150 Motorcycles On Mile 2-Ojo-Badagry Expressway by techWriter3: 6:14pm On May 19, 2022
Good
Re: Lagos Taskforce Impound 150 Motorcycles On Mile 2-Ojo-Badagry Expressway by Shaev7(m): 6:15pm On May 19, 2022
If they will maintain it, this is good. My mum was stranded there today and police had to assist her.
Re: Lagos Taskforce Impound 150 Motorcycles On Mile 2-Ojo-Badagry Expressway by Sunisonflex39(m): 6:16pm On May 19, 2022
aribisala0:
Silver and gold have I non..but I will continue to pray to God to increase u in all areas
Please sir
Re: Lagos Taskforce Impound 150 Motorcycles On Mile 2-Ojo-Badagry Expressway by Slurity(m): 6:19pm On May 19, 2022
Esama:
The same bike that police will give to Aboki for daily return. undecided
In lagos? It appear you mistaking Lagos to Anambra or Benue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Taskforce Impound 150 Motorcycles On Mile 2-Ojo-Badagry Expressway by baretalk: 6:28pm On May 19, 2022
Officers you don't have guns for nothing, you are given guns for a reason.
Re: Lagos Taskforce Impound 150 Motorcycles On Mile 2-Ojo-Badagry Expressway by Cutezt(m): 6:46pm On May 19, 2022
vivalavida:

Same iyana isashi I just drove past?
Ogbeni be calming down. Even okoko is calm sef

https://twitter.com/OldGee631/status/1527271708759150594?t=egdHT-F9KWYPNtzL3qXhNw&s=19

https://twitter.com/90skhaliba/status/1527301827980427265?t=Az6ItNZZzP_4eVW1Rii5jQ&s=19

Oga try dey confirm things before you talk, na you suppose calm down
Re: Lagos Taskforce Impound 150 Motorcycles On Mile 2-Ojo-Badagry Expressway by ThePlugg(m): 6:52pm On May 19, 2022
D tin go pain some governor's ehn
Re: Lagos Taskforce Impound 150 Motorcycles On Mile 2-Ojo-Badagry Expressway by anonymuz(m): 6:59pm On May 19, 2022
fergie001:
The stealing around that axis now will be hell. Iyana-Iba, Alaba Rago, Okoko, PPL, Afromedia.....forgerrit.

Hopefully, the CP will improve on Security.
I heard lasg will be closing down alaba rago market soon.
Re: Lagos Taskforce Impound 150 Motorcycles On Mile 2-Ojo-Badagry Expressway by aribisala0(m): 7:01pm On May 19, 2022
Sunisonflex39:

Silver and gold have I non..but I will continue to pray to God to increase u in all areas
Please sir
TRuth is I am not anywhere near you right now so I too will pray for you to be among the givers

1 Like

Re: Lagos Taskforce Impound 150 Motorcycles On Mile 2-Ojo-Badagry Expressway by fergie001: 7:03pm On May 19, 2022
anonymuz:
Yes....they have 2 weeks to leave.
Re: Lagos Taskforce Impound 150 Motorcycles On Mile 2-Ojo-Badagry Expressway by murmee: 7:32pm On May 19, 2022
TheGift:

Don’t hands up in surrender though. Instead start making demands for Lagos state government to reinstate safer and more secure bike ride hailing services like Gokada, Max Ng & O ride just a few months ago.

With that you have bio data of all riders and you can track their general movement.
Motorbikes are not meant to be used as a means of public transportation. Get that straight!
Re: Lagos Taskforce Impound 150 Motorcycles On Mile 2-Ojo-Badagry Expressway by murmee: 7:34pm On May 19, 2022
seunayantokun:
May this continue forever in every part of Lagos until the security level is reliable. Okada is social, political and economic retardation.
Applauded!
Re: Lagos Taskforce Impound 150 Motorcycles On Mile 2-Ojo-Badagry Expressway by murmee: 7:35pm On May 19, 2022
anonymuz:
Lagos state has been saying that since time immemorial!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Taskforce Impound 150 Motorcycles On Mile 2-Ojo-Badagry Expressway by LaconicINC: 7:41pm On May 19, 2022
Skullarship loading...
LagosToyota7:
They should not ban okada.

They should just regulate it.

Female Room mate needed on the Lagos mainland by a friend.

All bills including your hair, cream, data etc on him

You must be of good behaviour o.

Said he is lonely and tired of living alone.
Re: Lagos Taskforce Impound 150 Motorcycles On Mile 2-Ojo-Badagry Expressway by delpee(f): 7:51pm On May 19, 2022
murmee:
Lagos state has been saying that since time immemorial!

They've been given 14 days to leave according to Punch news.
Re: Lagos Taskforce Impound 150 Motorcycles On Mile 2-Ojo-Badagry Expressway by Xedmark: 7:51pm On May 19, 2022
It's only in this country that someone had to die before a drastic step is taken for a positive change. This Dave guy literally sacrifice his life before the state government could use their brain. When it was just Opay and Max, we know what ordering a bike peacefully means. The same bike guys will board talk to u respectfully and attend to u as if you're talking to a customer care in the bank. We enjoyed that while it last.
Re: Lagos Taskforce Impound 150 Motorcycles On Mile 2-Ojo-Badagry Expressway by vivalavida(m): 8:09pm On May 19, 2022
Cutezt:

https://twitter.com/OldGee631/status/1527271708759150594?t=egdHT-F9KWYPNtzL3qXhNw&s=19

https://twitter.com/90skhaliba/status/1527301827980427265?t=Az6ItNZZzP_4eVW1Rii5jQ&s=19

Oga try dey confirm things before you talk, na you suppose calm down

I work at afromedia. I left office and got to alaba around past 3pm. Came back to office and drove home. I live at isashi. No such nonsense happened here. Iyanoba to ojo barracks was hot. Stop saying shit about areas where u are not present.
Re: Lagos Taskforce Impound 150 Motorcycles On Mile 2-Ojo-Badagry Expressway by TheGift: 8:16pm On May 19, 2022
murmee:
Motorbikes are not meant to be used as a means of public transportation. Get that straight!

Says who? For what reason? As long as private bikers can carry private passengers on bikes, why not public bikes for public riders?

Men are not made for Laws rather laws are made for Men..

Bikes are very practical in a traffic infested city like Lagos. All you need are the right safety and security regulations. You, get that straight.

Or you can choose to sit in freak traffic on 3rd mainland rather than hop on a bike to meet up with your job interview or presentation on the island.,
Re: Lagos Taskforce Impound 150 Motorcycles On Mile 2-Ojo-Badagry Expressway by Themandator: 8:36pm On May 19, 2022
Felimax:
Forget, I trust Lagos police on this kind work. The police in that state are really serious with their job.

Lagos and Delta States

No place get the police wey dey calabar.. 5hose guys chop am

Dragon squad... Anti cult... Leave am for those guys

Just to see dem u go know say dem no dey play

Dem no dey carry stop motor or person... Okombo things

Dem run enter one area come... Signal off... Dem stop.. One come down.. Chant chant.. Say make dem turn

Follow this route.. Get to one compound burst one door carry d target
Re: Lagos Taskforce Impound 150 Motorcycles On Mile 2-Ojo-Badagry Expressway by Felimax(m): 8:40pm On May 19, 2022
Themandator:

No place get the police wey dey calabar.. 5hose guys chop am

Dragon squad... Anti cult... Leave am for those guys

Just to see dem u go know say dem no dey play

Dem no dey carry stop motor or person... Okombo things

Dem run enter one area come... Signal off... Dem stop.. One come down.. Chant chant.. Say make dem turn

Follow this route.. Get to one compound burst one door carry d target

I have not really spent time in Calabar but it's good to know.

I could drive all the night in Lagos as the police are strategically positioned I will not be worried because they know what to ask me and I know what to answer them.

The police there are trying.
So Kudos to the Police in Lagos, Delta and Cross River.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Taskforce Impound 150 Motorcycles On Mile 2-Ojo-Badagry Expressway by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:37pm On May 19, 2022
aribisala0:

Boss just try for me abeg
Re: Lagos Taskforce Impound 150 Motorcycles On Mile 2-Ojo-Badagry Expressway by West2019(m): 10:03pm On May 19, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Good development tongue

Corrupt officers among them will still come up with the idea of daily pay after the day operation with the owners tongue.
Which development
Re: Lagos Taskforce Impound 150 Motorcycles On Mile 2-Ojo-Badagry Expressway by martinslaura: 11:16pm On May 19, 2022
Felimax:
Forget, I trust Lagos police on this kind work. The police in that state are really serious with their job.

Lagos and Delta States

ARE U KIDDING ME? YOU MUST BE A POLICE OFFICER
Re: Lagos Taskforce Impound 150 Motorcycles On Mile 2-Ojo-Badagry Expressway by Nobody: 4:29am On May 20, 2022
IPIGSRMUMU:

And when are you going back to Biafuro?
Where the Mkpuru mirri cannibal IPIG terrorist monkeys are killing and eating human beings on daily basis.

Another dense comment from you.. you really lack reasoning
Re: Lagos Taskforce Impound 150 Motorcycles On Mile 2-Ojo-Badagry Expressway by SugarGirl44(f): 5:40am On May 20, 2022
aribisala0:
I am not a salary earner. I pay salaries. Do not imagine that everyone that comes here is your mate or even your father's mate before you open your stupid mouth yalayolo

OK, congrats.

You may be rich but you're poor in character for mentioning my father.

Learn some manners.
Re: Lagos Taskforce Impound 150 Motorcycles On Mile 2-Ojo-Badagry Expressway by Globad(f): 6:40am On May 20, 2022
Lilfire:
All those saying gud job don't know what people go through to get back home at night for the island, those working in the island will start suffering like market thief, some persons will loose there job after late coming, there will be more youth in the state out of job and Armd rubbers will become rampant before taking their job from them what measures have be but in place, is the railway from the island now working? What about the Akpangbor bridge has been fixed yet, hold up wahala unkor, do you know a bike cost ₦30070k we are sitting on a keg of gud powder waiting to explode, the beginning of lagosian staying in the mainland hardship has just begun.

Where is Akpangbor?
Re: Lagos Taskforce Impound 150 Motorcycles On Mile 2-Ojo-Badagry Expressway by a4cube: 7:29am On May 20, 2022
Sunisonflex39:

Please sir
If God can hear your prayer for him, He can as well hear your prayer for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Taskforce Impound 150 Motorcycles On Mile 2-Ojo-Badagry Expressway by Christistruth00: 7:51am On May 20, 2022
LagosToyota7:
They should not ban okada.

They should just regulate it.

Female Room mate needed on the Lagos mainland by a friend.

All bills including your hair, cream, data etc on him

You must be of good behaviour o.

Said he is lonely and tired of living alone.

Beware of Ritualists
Re: Lagos Taskforce Impound 150 Motorcycles On Mile 2-Ojo-Badagry Expressway by organicfoods(m): 12:08pm On May 20, 2022
seguno2:

What do people who can’t sacrifice some inconvenience for their own security deserve? To be massacred
Relative...a balance is needed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Imo Can't Vote For Uzodinma" - Kelly Handsome, Clashes With APC Chieftains / Corpses, Body Parts, Arms Found In Bayelsa Refuse Bins Weekly / Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.