Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Osinbajo Lands In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Lands In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video (36524 Views)

APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates / Osinbajo Lands At Anambra Int’l Airport As Soludo Received Him: Pictures / Osinbajo Lands In Owerri. To Commission Road Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Lands In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Bluntemperor: 10:14pm On May 19, 2022
Heeyor:
Even if Osinbanjo is a direct descendant of Lucifer and a cousin to the devil himself and best friends with Judas, we will try him. Even if he is an elder brother to pharaoh, a nephew to Herod, Delilah's boy friend or Poripher's wife's ex-boyfriend, we will still try him.

God bless you with your brilliant comments!
With Osinbajo,7.5 Millions Votes is immediately guarantee by his base,as his Ministry wouldn't forget or abandoned him because Nigeria must progress and move forward!
Those who fears VP Osinbajo is because they see him as blocking their chances and he wouldn't use any cabal to get Nigeria the best!
God will save Nigeria,no matter the plan of the enemies of Nigeria!
God bless Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Lands In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by zumbigbo(m): 10:15pm On May 19, 2022
D.O.A
Re: Osinbajo Lands In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by kingyakos: 10:25pm On May 19, 2022
Dreal1247:
The � Starboy is loved in Port Harcourt. We can't forget in a hurry how he handled the Niger Delta Avengers with maximum wisdom and technicality when the President was away. I still believe that he is one of the best aspirants.

Getout from here, idiot
If u talk nonsense here again i go slap u
Re: Osinbajo Lands In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Gaabasky: 10:25pm On May 19, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Incoming President. The selfless one

Your name na O.Y.O not the one in Ibadan
Re: Osinbajo Lands In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by 77up(m): 10:29pm On May 19, 2022
Dreal1247:
The � Starboy is loved in Port Harcourt. We can't forget in a hurry how he handled the Niger Delta Avengers with maximum wisdom and technicality when the President was away. I still believe that he is one of the best aspirants.
.....with 63 people in attendance grin
Re: Osinbajo Lands In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by TimmyA: 10:29pm On May 19, 2022
Are you saying that PH workers are being owed salaries?
Ballzproblemm:
osinbade better than Tinubu, anyways osinbade telll wuke to pay civil servants ooh!,dirty don full PH
Re: Osinbajo Lands In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by nengiscrib: 10:31pm On May 19, 2022
Cap
Jashub:
The autistic Osibanjo arrives to speak in words that have little or no meaning to the realities on ground
Re: Osinbajo Lands In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by kingyakos: 10:32pm On May 19, 2022
The man is wicked inside and he will be the list in primaries, politics is not RCCG things
Re: Osinbajo Lands In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Ballzproblemm: 10:35pm On May 19, 2022
TimmyA:
Are you saying that PH workers are being owed salaries?
yes they never sweep road for long and pack dirty.
Re: Osinbajo Lands In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by drlateef: 10:40pm On May 19, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Incoming President. The selfless one

I don’t know why you and the rest junkies following Oshinbajo upandan have not seen the handwriting on the wall. Do you need glasses to see? Oshinbajo and the rest of them are losing this battle. He is just going about with little courage. Tinubu has won this contest by landslide. Save your energy for the general election.
Re: Osinbajo Lands In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:43pm On May 19, 2022
Our next president. Osinbajo 2023
Re: Osinbajo Lands In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Emperor88(m): 10:45pm On May 19, 2022
Is this one still working as VP or APC presidential aspirant?
Re: Osinbajo Lands In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by nedekid: 10:49pm On May 19, 2022
okefranci:
Osinbajo is the best among those aspirants and I trust him for better Nigeria
He is one of the best.
After Obi, Osibanjo is a good candidate. The only problem is that cursed jinxed party apc he is in.
Re: Osinbajo Lands In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Okunga: 10:52pm On May 19, 2022
[quote author=Heeyor post=112983852]Even if Osinbanjo is a direct descendant of Lucifer and a cousin to the devil himself and best friends with Judas, we will try him. Even if he is an elder brother to pharaoh, a nephew to Herod, Delilah's boy friend or Poripher's wife's ex-boyfriend, we will still try him.[/quo

You are irritatingly stupid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Lands In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by olembic: 10:57pm On May 19, 2022
If you play pes mobile with gamepad like I do, you will win 9 out of every 10 matches.

HERE IS HOW IT'S DONE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2SRr0dbN-I
Re: Osinbajo Lands In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by smile11s(m): 10:59pm On May 19, 2022
Axxy56d:
I'm hosting a Free Whatsap group class in regards to Domain flipping..

Let me teach you How to make sustainable cash income for yourself easily by reselling expired domain name's online including the tools to get you started too..

If you're interested, send a text via whatsaaap to the number in my signature, personal text or Profile...

It is Free!
See You At The Top and Thank me Later.

do you guys do cctv shield and bypass?
Re: Osinbajo Lands In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Efiea(m): 11:00pm On May 19, 2022
How come I no see your covoy today? My able president already wink
Re: Osinbajo Lands In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by SleekyPosh(m): 11:25pm On May 19, 2022
Jashub:
The autistic Osibanjo arrives to speak in words that have little or no meaning to the realities on ground

Re: Osinbajo Lands In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Puskas: 11:28pm On May 19, 2022
Urbanchampion:

Who lacks manner between the two of you, him that validly corrected you or you typed without making use of your brain? What's special about Osunbade that Asiwaju will copy?
Compare the crowd that welcomed Jagaban to Kano to this Redeemed church members in Port Harcourt that were forcefully waving Osunbade...
Even you too lack manners and home training
Re: Osinbajo Lands In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by KingsleyIsrael: 11:28pm On May 19, 2022
no weakling no weaker sex no terror watcher needed no snail wanted
Re: Osinbajo Lands In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Polynek(m): 11:36pm On May 19, 2022
Season of politics, since January na political news de full NAIRALAND front page, I don't even know how many I go comment on grin
Lax lax na Tinubu, Osibanjo or Atiku go b our next president, E no go pax 3 of dem
Re: Osinbajo Lands In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by KingsleyIsrael: 11:38pm On May 19, 2022
osinbajo 5: 22~23 i shall flood the rich land with terror for a mask became king and a doom to its people but his second i sent as a prophet but agas he too dined and wined and said not
Re: Osinbajo Lands In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by barinedan(m): 12:01am On May 20, 2022
He's coming to tell us how he will continue from where buhari stopped
Re: Osinbajo Lands In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Voiceofthestree: 12:24am On May 20, 2022
Heeyor:
Even if Osinbanjo is a direct descendant of Lucifer and a cousin to the devil himself and best friends with Judas, we will try him. Even if he is an elder brother to pharaoh, a nephew to Herod, Delilah's boy friend or Poripher's wife's ex-boyfriend, we will still try him.

Person way ticket self never even sure for am
You vote apc you vote in back same problem Nigga
Re: Osinbajo Lands In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by frowland(m): 12:42am On May 20, 2022
Puskas:
Tinubu will soon copy him and land in Rivers state

Lol
Re: Osinbajo Lands In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by soti(m): 12:52am On May 20, 2022
cry
Jashub:
Re: Osinbajo Lands In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 12:52am On May 20, 2022
wetinhimdegodofordubai
Jashub:
Re: Osinbajo Lands In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by everythinggirly(f): 1:01am On May 20, 2022
Nice.
Re: Osinbajo Lands In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by 43Ronin: 2:47am On May 20, 2022
Kpengla:
I prefer this guy as president...am sure he'd be fair in his dealings, unlike the shìt-vending machine that has been robbing Lagos for more than 22 years running now

Shiit vending machine. cheesy

Re: Osinbajo Lands In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by wiseoneking: 3:38am On May 20, 2022
Jashub:
Nna Odikwa wicked. Autistic kwa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications / PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos / Security Operative Searched Ikpeazu At The Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.