Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,509 members, 7,836,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Why The Noah's Ark Story Is So Stupid. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why The Noah's Ark Story Is So Stupid. (605 Views)

Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) / 7 Reasons Why The Noah’s Ark Story Is A Myth. / Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Noah's Ark Story Is So Stupid. by FatherOfJesus: 3:59pm On May 19, 2022
Your house becomes infested with cockroaches.
You decided to wipe them all out
Before you do, you secured 7 roaches in a box that will prevent them from the insecticide.
Not only did you bug bomb the whole house, you burnt everything in it; carpet, curtains, windows, doors, clothes etc.
Your house is now completely free from roaches and you set the 7 inside the box free back into your home to mate and multiply.

Sounds stupid right? cheesy
That's exactly what I did with the Noah's myth. grin

FatherofJesus
Re: Why The Noah's Ark Story Is So Stupid. by Felimax(m): 4:06pm On May 19, 2022
Your brain gave you cockroaches as a depiction right? What a lazy brain!

Your brain will equally give you the kind of insult or words to use on me so that it will pacify it's stupidity, I guess.

Oya, press your keypad!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Noah's Ark Story Is So Stupid. by FatherBona: 4:08pm On May 19, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Before you do, you secured 7 roaches in a box that will prevent them from the insecticide.
Not only did you bug bomb the whole house, you burnt everything in it; carpet, curtains, windows, doors, clothes etc.
Your house is now completely free from roaches and you set the 7 inside the box free back into your home to mate and multiply.

FatherofJesus
Noahhadnoark your attention is needed
Re: Why The Noah's Ark Story Is So Stupid. by FatherOfJesus: 4:08pm On May 19, 2022
Felimax:
Your brain gave you cockroaches as a depiction right? What a lazy brain!

Your brain will equally give you the kind of insult or words to use on me so that it will pacify it's stupidity, I guess.

Oya, press your keypad!

You are insulting God my friend. You will rot in hell cheesy
Re: Why The Noah's Ark Story Is So Stupid. by duro4chang(m): 4:08pm On May 19, 2022
Mosquito brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Noah's Ark Story Is So Stupid. by FatherOfJesus: 4:09pm On May 19, 2022
duro4chang:
Mosquito brain.
That's what it takes to believe that such ridiculous story is really true cheesy
Re: Why The Noah's Ark Story Is So Stupid. by Felimax(m): 4:12pm On May 19, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
You are insulting God my friend. You will rot in hell cheesy

Your brain is now God!
Make una leave tramadol una say No. See wetin your brain dey do you!
Re: Why The Noah's Ark Story Is So Stupid. by FatherOfJesus: 4:13pm On May 19, 2022
Felimax:

Your brain is now God!
Make una leave tramadol una say No. See wetin your brain dey do you!
I'm God, I'm that I am.
The God that watches over Isreal that never sleeps nor slumber...
The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Dude don't dare me, I kill for a living.
Re: Why The Noah's Ark Story Is So Stupid. by Afamsi: 4:15pm On May 19, 2022
A stupid fellow sees stupidity in every sense
Re: Why The Noah's Ark Story Is So Stupid. by Felimax(m): 4:18pm On May 19, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
I'm God, I'm that I am.
The God that watches over Isreal that never sleeps nor slumber...
The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Dude don't dare me, I kill for a living.

Go and kill your generation! Bingo!

How about serving you this punch!
"You kill for a living" you don't know you are talking to the only person who can consume your soul.

Tramadol infested brain. Of all things your brain gave you cockroach and you boldly came online to make a fool out of your generation. He goat!

Re: Why The Noah's Ark Story Is So Stupid. by FatherOfJesus: 4:31pm On May 19, 2022
Felimax:

Go and kill your generation! Bingo!

How about serving you this punch!
"You kill for a living" you don't know you are talking to the only person who can consume your soul.

Tramadol infested brain. Of all things your brain gave you cockroach and you boldly came online to make a fool out of your generation. He goat!
I am letting this slide because my son died for your sons on the cross of calvary, else I would have dealt seriously with you.
I changed my mind from dealing with people brutally in the old testament to a merciful God in the new testament.

I'm the unchangeable changer, I don't change but I change when I want to cheesy

Remember to pay your tithe when you get to church on Sunday else you have robbed me. I dont take my egunje money lightly cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why The Noah's Ark Story Is So Stupid. by FatherOfJesus: 4:31pm On May 19, 2022
Afamsi:
A stupid fellow sees stupidity in every sense
E pain you abi grin
Re: Why The Noah's Ark Story Is So Stupid. by Felimax(m): 4:35pm On May 19, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
I am letting this slide because my son died for your on thr cross of calvary, else I would have dealt seriously with you.
I changed my mind from dealing with people brutally in the old testament to a merciful God in the new testament.

I'm the unchangeable changer, I don't change but I change when I want to cheesy

Remember to pay your tithe when you get to church on Sunday else you have robbed me. I dont take my egunje money lightly cheesy

Re: Why The Noah's Ark Story Is So Stupid. by FatherOfJesus: 4:41pm On May 19, 2022
[quote author=Felimax post=112983566][/quote]I bless you my brother. Please believe all the stories in the Bible. I need stupid people like you to exist so I can be relevant. I created you anyways, both wise and stupid people like you cheesy
Re: Why The Noah's Ark Story Is So Stupid. by Felimax(m): 4:49pm On May 19, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
I bless you my brother. Please believe all the stories in the Bible. I need stupid people like you to exist so I can be relevant. I created you anyways, both wise and stupid people like you cheesy

Just as your father is the most useless man on Earth for not wasting your sperm. What is my business with what you believe? The way your brain is functioning you out of proportion is what I am talking about.

Would have been better if he has used you for money ritual. Cow!
Re: Why The Noah's Ark Story Is So Stupid. by FatherOfJesus: 5:01pm On May 19, 2022
Felimax:

Just as your father is the most useless man on Earth for not wasting your sperm. What is my business with what you believe? The way your brain is functioning you out of proportion is what I am talking about.

Would have been better if he has used you for money ritual. Cow!
Trust me, I'm useless.. Trust me again, I created you in my image and not cows
Re: Why The Noah's Ark Story Is So Stupid. by Felimax(m): 5:05pm On May 19, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Trust me, I'm useless.. Trust me again, I created you in my image and not cows

Re: Why The Noah's Ark Story Is So Stupid. by FatherOfJesus: 5:06pm On May 19, 2022
[quote author=Felimax post=112984354][/quote]may I bless you.

Give me money dude, I need your money.
Re: Why The Noah's Ark Story Is So Stupid. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:48pm On May 19, 2022
FatherOfJesus:

FatherofJesus

This is why Jesus told his disciples to go PREACHING and TEACHING, so if you're not taught you can never understand anything in that book.
But you tried sha that's what your IQ can decipher in the Bible, anyway thanks for considering our book (Bible) smiley
Re: Why The Noah's Ark Story Is So Stupid. by FatherOfJesus: 7:35pm On May 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

This is why Jesus told his disciples to go PREACHING and TEACHING, so if you're not taught you can never understand anything in that book.
But you tried sha that's what your IQ can decipher in the Bible, anyway thanks for considering our book (Bible) smiley
So I created you and I know what you will become before you were born and a blueprint that you are trying to go change with your evangelism?
You are going to hell dude cheesy
Re: Why The Noah's Ark Story Is So Stupid. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:46pm On May 19, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
So I created you and I know what you will become before you were born and a blueprint that you are trying to go change with your evangelism?
You are going to hell dude cheesy

Unfortunately for you, there's no place called Hell the Hebrew text "Sheol" is the same as the Greek text "Hades" translated "Hell" it simply means the common grave of all mankind. cheesy
When JWs were coming to TEACH you what is in the Bible you're arrogantly rejecting wisdom now see how you're misconstruing everything thinking you've gotten it all figured out! smiley

Re: Why The Noah's Ark Story Is So Stupid. by FatherOfJesus: 8:44pm On May 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Unfortunately for you, there's no place called Hell the Hebrew text "Sheol" is the same as the Greek text "Hades" translated "Hell" it simply means the common grave of all mankind. cheesy
When JWs were coming to TEACH you what is in the Bible you're arrogantly rejecting wisdom now see how you're misconstruing everything thinking you've gotten it all figured out! smiley
Well, I make the rules you don't.
I am sending you to hell. I am that I am has spoken
Re: Why The Noah's Ark Story Is So Stupid. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:47pm On May 19, 2022
God created the heavens and the earth but due to the fact that only spirits live in heaven it's difficult for rebellion against orderliness to start from there so a spirit who is not contented with the place he found himself in the whole setting decided to rebel against the whole order.
God did not stop this arrogant spirit son but warned him of what will be the outcome of the rebellion, God can destroy Satan instantly but what about other spirit sons who are present?
Won't they see their father as a bully?
Well Jehovah is not a dictator or bully so he allowed Satan to go and start the rebellion on planet earth but told him that no intelligent creature will become submissive to Satan completely.
Satan left anyway and the first human pair sided with Satan so God declared to the three rebels what will eventually be their end.

Satan will never be happy because any human that takes Satan's side will always demand for more glory that Satan himself doesn't possess.
And after all the troubles a saviour will come to rescue obedient mankind from Satan's net, Satan will use the same humans the Messiah came to rescue to inflict pain on the Messiah but it will be temporary then the Messiah will finish Satan for good! Genesis 3:15

This is the reason why God allowed Satan for so long to try all the scheme he knows and see if there's any way to rule mankind successfully without God.
Well before long Satan discovered that he can't rule the earth alone since the rebellion is in the hearts of all those who sided with Satan while the obedient and humble people chose to be on God's side. So Satan deceived his spirit brothers (angels) to come down and taste sex with female humans {Genesis 6:1-5} that's what led to the flood otherwise God won't intervene in Satan's government if not because the earth was filled with violence! Genesis 6:11

Satan supposed to rule until he has exhausted all the techniques he could think of to make humans his obedient and loyal subjects, but unfortunately for Satan he had to start killing people to rule over people. Nobody is submissive willingly to Satan, all his subjects are selfish and greedy!

So the eight souls God saved during Noah's time were just for Satan to start all over again perhaps in the absence of those rebellious angels and their gigantic sons Satan can rule the earth successfully. Still Satan has to kill some to rule over some, that's why God began His own plan by calling Abraham through whom the Saviour will be born until the arrival of the Messiah Satan continued with different system of government but none was successful. That's why God promised that the Messiah will destroy all the systems set up by Satan and establish God's own system of government which will work out perfectly where the subjects will not need weapons to intimidate or force anyone to obey the rules! Daniel 2:44

For your information that's why Jehovah's Witnesses are gathering people in millions today throughout the earth and they are all obedient to the system without the use of weapons, even all other religions are jealous of the fact that this organization has gathered GOOD and LAW ABIDING people out of a world of EVILDOERS and LAWLESS people! Isaiah 2:2-4

Just humble yourself and learn, God's word is real! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Rainbow Rings Are Appearing In The Sky All Over The World And No One Knows Why.. / Christians, Please Pray For Us Sinners, Now / Christians Blessed Somebody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.