Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,668 members, 7,862,053 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:35 AM

Dealing With Customers That Pays You In Dollar - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dealing With Customers That Pays You In Dollar (311 Views)

UBA Staff Clap And Share Snacks With Customers To Show Appreciation / Angry Alfa Burns Photos Of ‘Clients’ Of His Customers That Are Owing Him (Video) / AMAC Seals Restaurant With Customers And Staff Still Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With Customers That Pays You In Dollar by Adriensford: 4:13pm On May 19, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]
Hello everyone
You been here means you want to make a change to the currency value you deal in.
Naira has lost its value making it hard to make high incomes compared to those that deal in highly rated foreign currency such as USD,GBP and Euros
Can you imagine what it would feel like to sell a single product sold at 10,000 naira to 30/40 dollars which we all know how it worths now
Dollar to naira conversion is becoming a nightmare
People are complaining on daily basis but with this guide , you can make a massive impact in the market business
People ask questions like -
How do I get foreign clients that would pay me in such currencies ?
How do I receive my payments ?
My business might not be suitable for such transactions !
All these doubts and questions are what delays us from greatness
No.1 With the internet you could literally get a hungry foreign audience ready to get your products
No.2 With PayPal ,Payoneer and Skrill you can get your payments anytime anywhere . Note: I know some of us has had problems with getting a PayPal account that works perfectly but with my guidance, you can create an ably working PayPal account sending and receiving funds at your command �
No.3 This work with all types of businesses /services .
Due to the competition in fiverr , it’s hard to get yourself customers and enough income to pay the bills
So it’s time to look the other way round
This is more like a one on one training so I wouldn’t just put it out like that
Rather if interested!
WhatsApp me via this line +2349039271868
——————————-
You can still consult me for other business advices if you like
I have alot of online money generating strategies for interested and determined persons
NOTE: pls business only

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Customers That Pays You In Dollar by Smith12122: 11:08am On May 25, 2022
Appreciative for sharing such mind blowing information.

H and R Block

(1) (Reply)

Do You Or Do You Not Have A Business ? See How To Prosper With Your HIPTVS Prof / What Benefits Can 62,500 Do For You Today ? / Get A Logo Design For Your Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.