Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Police Officers Attack BBC Journalist Covering IPOB Sit-at-home - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Officers Attack BBC Journalist Covering IPOB Sit-at-home (37969 Views)

Kaduna Train Attack: BBC Describes Terrorists As 'Gang' / June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo / Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Attack BBC Journalist Covering IPOB Sit-at-home by Chrismania100: 11:18pm On May 19, 2022
This picture again, thought they have retire this picture why again?

Success900:
This news Is coming from Igbos grin
Re: Police Officers Attack BBC Journalist Covering IPOB Sit-at-home by KingsleyIsrael: 11:18pm On May 19, 2022
Wetin be that mr journ shey na ipob abi na esn
Re: Police Officers Attack BBC Journalist Covering IPOB Sit-at-home by LOVEGINO(m): 11:48pm On May 19, 2022
melonsgroup:
This is #1Billion and only one man stole 80 of this!
make dem give am 100 naira note worth N80b make him count am with him hand as punishment.
Re: Police Officers Attack BBC Journalist Covering IPOB Sit-at-home by matm: 12:05am On May 20, 2022
How police who are salary earners beat adults amazes me.
What stops u from arresting without brutalising d person.
Dts why people are developing hatred for men in uniform for many of them are heartless.
When u treat ur fellow human like an animal over ordinary offence, don't expect to be shown mercy, d same deal u will meet without mercy .
A police officer will know dt a suspect committed no crime, but will go ahead to torture d person just b/c of bribe.
What goes around, comes around.And he who lives by d sword, will die by d sword said Jesus

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Attack BBC Journalist Covering IPOB Sit-at-home by igwegeorgiano(m): 12:07am On May 20, 2022
Nigeria police force is the worst ever in d world. Their sense of brutality is second to none. Training and re training of the men and officers of the force won't even change anything.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Attack BBC Journalist Covering IPOB Sit-at-home by VPN11(m): 12:32am On May 20, 2022
As I watched analysis of bomb blast targeting primary school in Igbo quarters in Kano where a certain Fulani man called Dr. Saleh Jili,evidence notwithstanding insisted bloodied pupils were not hurt by bomb.It is clear that what we have in One Nigeria is animosity.Not diversity.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Attack BBC Journalist Covering IPOB Sit-at-home by newdawn2017(f): 12:39am On May 20, 2022
Emekalagos1:
Female Room mate/girlfriend needed on the Lagos mainland by a friend

All bills including your hair, cream, data etc on him

You must be of good behaviour o.
Said he is tired of living alone.

Cheers.

Only serious persons please. You will have to meet first at a neutral place like Mr biggs.

WhatsApp only -09060.08.4.255
why don't u request dis on @confidentialdisclosure on ig. Thank me later
Re: Police Officers Attack BBC Journalist Covering IPOB Sit-at-home by geechy: 12:53am On May 20, 2022
LagosToyota8:
Release nnamdi kanu

Female Room mate needed on the Lagos mainland by a friend.

All bills including your hair, cream, data etc on him

You must be of good behaviour o.

Said he is lonely and tired of living alone.

Ahbobi,
Find ones that need male roommates too or

Please if you are traveling abroad and want to give off your property. I know somebody who is interested
Re: Police Officers Attack BBC Journalist Covering IPOB Sit-at-home by newconnectng: 1:04am On May 20, 2022
This is worrying
Re: Police Officers Attack BBC Journalist Covering IPOB Sit-at-home by everythinggirly(f): 1:09am On May 20, 2022
Good.
Re: Police Officers Attack BBC Journalist Covering IPOB Sit-at-home by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:12am On May 20, 2022
Investigative:
If it wasn't captured on camera the police will write how they fought with ipob shot 10 while 15 escaped
The same BBC that is writing junk against ipob don collect

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Attack BBC Journalist Covering IPOB Sit-at-home by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:39am On May 20, 2022
onuman:
A particular ethnic group in Nigeria is running berserk over possible restoration of Biafra.

The ethnic group believes that crude oil and gas deposits are all there is for a country to survive.

The ethnic group has changed international standard on treatment of
self-determination groups, when it stealthily declared IPOB a terrorist organisation.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Attack BBC Journalist Covering IPOB Sit-at-home by showafrica(m): 1:42am On May 20, 2022
Investigative:
If it wasn't captured on camera the police will write how they fought with ipob shot 10 while 15 escaped

15 escaped with various degrees of bullet injuries into the bush
Re: Police Officers Attack BBC Journalist Covering IPOB Sit-at-home by Kwestionair: 2:34am On May 20, 2022
jmoore:
IPOB terrorists are already masturbating with the news. Ndiara!!

Real journalists say things as it is.

When Nigeria security officials mess up, BBC reports it.

When IPOB terrorists attack, BBC reports it.

Please how much did they pay you for this job? I hope it’s not Tati Kay?
Masturbation job is not usually very easy to do o, ask for raise.
Re: Police Officers Attack BBC Journalist Covering IPOB Sit-at-home by Kwestionair: 2:41am On May 20, 2022
Cognitivereason:
I wouldn't blaim the officers..they did the right thing..during many of these sit at home some Ipob members / sympathizers do come out to video the situation on ground.. probably to inform UGM if the sit at home aren't fully obey so that they can raid...like we have always seen

The important thing was the reporter carry his proper ID card... or even wearing a PRESS vest..

If not then the police have every full right to engage and arrest him as a suspect ..
It not enough to shout ..am a BBC correspondent

You’re daft and you need help. So a whole bbc cameraman would be out reporting without wearing vests with bbc written on it? You people will always find a way to twist talk to suite your narrative. The type of school we go to in Nigeria is really the reason we are full of hate.
Re: Police Officers Attack BBC Journalist Covering IPOB Sit-at-home by akanbiaa(m): 2:48am On May 20, 2022
The journalist should have gotten police clearance and armed police security to air the programme so as not to be attacked by unknown gun men and unprofessional police or other security forces.
Re: Police Officers Attack BBC Journalist Covering IPOB Sit-at-home by wiseoneking: 3:37am On May 20, 2022
jmoore:
IPOB terrorists are already masturbating with the news. Ndiara!!

Real journalists say things as it is.

When Nigeria security officials mess up, BBC reports it.

When IPOB terrorists attack, BBC reports it.
who asked you, scholarstica.
Re: Police Officers Attack BBC Journalist Covering IPOB Sit-at-home by Savagery101: 4:13am On May 20, 2022
SOME ZOMBIES WILL SAY THAT THOSE TERRORISTS ARE IPOB IN ZOO'S POLICE UNIFORM
Re: Police Officers Attack BBC Journalist Covering IPOB Sit-at-home by naijapikin2(m): 4:15am On May 20, 2022
This deborah issue and other crisis brewing by the hausa fulani is making people more sympathetic to the biafra cause.... Even me
Re: Police Officers Attack BBC Journalist Covering IPOB Sit-at-home by Bigpat: 4:17am On May 20, 2022
The Police has to be vigilant and careful, since the Cannibals, have lost focus, left the real enemies of this country who are making all of us including the Police suffer and they made Police and other security personnels their sworn enemy, as a reporter you need to conduct yourself very well while discharging your duty, besides no law says journalist are above the law,as such they can be arrested,in the report the picture was painted to discredit the Police by using words like attacked,manhandled etc in solidarity for their colleague, showing how unprofessional most journalist can be with their reportage, they will not investigate to find out the true story, the story so far shows he was not really attacked but was questioned, he was even lucky, many of the personnels have been attacked and killed and anybody seen as a suspect could be roughened if he refused to comply with their instructions at that moment, claiming to be a journalist, when anyone could be a suspect. It is said proverbially that, "when snake bite you if you see rope wey long you go think say na snake"
Now let me put on my seat belt, crash helmet,rain boot, bullet proof abeg, this part of the world don't like the truth, two set of people may feel offended here, the Cannibals and unprofessional Journalists who gives captivating and misleading headlines but empty reports.
Re: Police Officers Attack BBC Journalist Covering IPOB Sit-at-home by swedbase(m): 4:52am On May 20, 2022
Smoke55:
I watched the video and I was very happy..

That's the corntree they are supporting,the police would have shot him and tag him one of the many ipob ESN ugm enforcing sit at home..

E go reach everybody Las Las..

Say e never reach you today no mean say e no go reach you today..

To all one Nigerianist defending the failed state, tomorrow might be your turn too..

The ode was shouting "I'm BBC correspondent,I'm on live video...ooohh God!!" grin
You just said the truth bro. It go reach everybody turn. Nigeria ia a failed State
Re: Police Officers Attack BBC Journalist Covering IPOB Sit-at-home by Oju4190: 5:10am On May 20, 2022
Investigative:
lol...dey will even say 15 escaped into the bush with bullet injuries and meanwhile dey is no bush around.
Re: Police Officers Attack BBC Journalist Covering IPOB Sit-at-home by ican2020: 5:17am On May 20, 2022
Zinox Power Bank (2 No’s)
Get this amazing laptop friend for Just 15,000

Note: one is working perfectly while the other one refused to charge and it needs fixing

WhatsApp 08058435405 for more information

Reason for sale: Relocating
Time sensitive offer you can’t refuse

Re: Police Officers Attack BBC Journalist Covering IPOB Sit-at-home by xammyx(m): 5:32am On May 20, 2022
Smoke55:
I watched the video and I was very happy..

That's the corntree they are supporting,the police would have shot him and tag him one of the many ipob ESN ugm enforcing sit at home..

E go reach everybody Las Las..

Say e never reach you today no mean say e no go reach you today..

To all one Nigerianist defending the failed state, tomorrow might be your turn too..

The ode was shouting "I'm BBC correspondent,I'm on live video...ooohh God!!" grin
Nairaland should close this account and report you to relevant authorities.
I wonder why our been human souls have been traded with?
Sad
Re: Police Officers Attack BBC Journalist Covering IPOB Sit-at-home by mosaicafrique: 5:47am On May 20, 2022
And why do you think the quality of police we have today know the meaning of BBC? Some of my police friends I always yab them that the police lack standard intelligence training, and they will be bragging that they are all trained in Ikeja college ��� and I usually teased them that the only training they get in Ikeja is how to stand attention, salute and carry guns. Any other knowledge is act of discretion. They need standard training, I will be glad if they can consult me for training
Re: Police Officers Attack BBC Journalist Covering IPOB Sit-at-home by maxito28: 5:49am On May 20, 2022
cool
Re: Police Officers Attack BBC Journalist Covering IPOB Sit-at-home by pacespot(m): 6:07am On May 20, 2022
Until this country is taken away from the hands of jihadists in the North, this impunity and unprofessional conduct from Nigeria police and other government officials will not stop.
Re: Police Officers Attack BBC Journalist Covering IPOB Sit-at-home by autodevice(m): 6:26am On May 20, 2022
What a country
Re: Police Officers Attack BBC Journalist Covering IPOB Sit-at-home by Lightorder: 6:32am On May 20, 2022
triple996:
I don't blame police
ALL THESE ARE THE CHALLENGES THAT COMES WITH ARNACHY WHICH IS THE GIFT IPOB BROUGHT TO THE EAST wink

The police don't trust anyone especially considering the fact that most Ibos will spy on police in other to leak it to ipob smwho will ambush or attack them.
SAY NO TO MKPURUMIRI, STUPIDITY AND CANNIBALISM OF UR KINSMEN cheesy
if you had channeled the energy you used to write this nonsense to learn e-advertising …..
Re: Police Officers Attack BBC Journalist Covering IPOB Sit-at-home by gimakon2(m): 6:33am On May 20, 2022
hope4nigeria:
are you normal?

Yes he is very normal.
Its the same police that attacked the BBC official that would go about saying its IPOB/ESN if not caught.
I wonder how people asking for their own republic became a terrorist organization, And you are here asking if he is normal?

For two of una who resemble person way day craze? You way day talk, you normal? You get sense?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Famous Structure Is Nothing More Than Violence – Actress Ireti Doyle / Kenneth Okonkwo Joins Politics, Declares For House Of Reps / Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.