Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Don't Let ASUU Turn You To Asun - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don't Let ASUU Turn You To Asun (213 Views)

Dont Let ASUU Delay Your Dreams Of Admission (read For More Info) / Don't Let ASUU Strike Stop You From Achieving Your Goals / Do Not Let ASUU Strike Discourage You From Learning And Earning! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Let ASUU Turn You To Asun by Inspire21: 5:40pm On May 19, 2022
That reminds me many years before now, when I used to be an undergraduate. My school happens to always go on strike. Those days, all we do is to stay in school and pray ,Read and watch videos. there was no plethora of soft skills and Online Course. It was during 2020 that the reality of learning a Soft skill dawned on us. Dear Nigeria students, Don't waste your precious time please learn as many skills as you can. Nobody have a plan for you only you and yourself.

I will be showing 100 Nigerian youths who will like to learn HOW TO CREATE E-BOOK,CANVA DESIGNS, PUBLISH AND SELL ON AMAZON. This can help you generate 250-500k before ASUU will call off the Strike.
IF YOU'RE INTERESTED HIT THE BUTTON
BELOW AND SEND I'M INTERESTED IN MY WHATSAPP. Chat 07030107270

https:///3FTYSYh
Re: Don't Let ASUU Turn You To Asun by Inspire21: 5:42pm On May 19, 2022
That reminds me many years before now, when I used to be an undergraduate. My school happens to always go on strike. Those days, all we do is to stay in school and pray ,Read and watch videos. there was no plethora of soft skills and Online Course. It was during 2020 that the reality of learning a Soft skill dawned on us. Dear Nigeria students, Don't waste your precious time please learn as many skills as you can. Nobody have a plan for you only you and yourself.

I will be showing 100 Nigerian youths who will like to learn HOW TO CREATE E-BOOK,CANVA DESIGNS, PUBLISH AND SELL ON AMAZON. This can help you generate 250-500k before ASUU will call off the Strike.
IF YOU'RE INTERESTED HIT THE BUTTON
BELOW AND SEND I'M INTERESTED IN MY WHATSAP.

Use this link https:///3FTYSYh
Re: Don't Let ASUU Turn You To Asun by Vincyman: 6:07pm On May 19, 2022
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Bells University Of Technology, Ota 2022/2023 UTME Admission Form Is Out / What Is Human Feeling / When FG Has No Confidence In It's Renegotiation Committees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.