Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

How Much Will It Take To Built A Well Sophisticated Online Exam System - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Much Will It Take To Built A Well Sophisticated Online Exam System (587 Views)

I Finally Built A Todo App. / What’s the Most Sophisticated Software Ever Written / I Want To Built A Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Take To Built A Well Sophisticated Online Exam System by abostg(m): 7:08pm On May 19, 2022
First, is it possible to have sophisticated online exam management system that is web based?

Secondly, what are the features that can make this system a sophisticated one?

Lastly, how much money do you think it will cost to setup this system?
Re: How Much Will It Take To Built A Well Sophisticated Online Exam System by devdev: 7:13pm On May 19, 2022
abostg:
First, is it possible to have sophisticated online exam management system that is web based?

For using the word sophisticated, we should be looking at $10k. Features, we need to look at the level of such exam system, we need to look at authorization just like jamb pin. We can also have a realtime monitor... This keeps the user's face fixed on the screen. On any slight move, the application should report on that. There are many features to enhance such project just keep like $10k
Re: How Much Will It Take To Built A Well Sophisticated Online Exam System by donsheddy1(m): 7:21pm On May 19, 2022
devdev:

For using the word sophisticated, we should be looking at $10k. Features, we need to look at the level of such exam system, we need to look at authorization just like jamb pin. We can also have a realtime monitor... This keeps the user's face fixed on the screen. On any slight move, the application should report on that. There are many features to enhance such project just keep like $10k
Lol.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Take To Built A Well Sophisticated Online Exam System by abostg(m): 7:22pm On May 19, 2022
devdev:

Thanks for the response

Do you think this is a profitable venture?

And can this be built on web and not in form of native software?
Re: How Much Will It Take To Built A Well Sophisticated Online Exam System by abostg(m): 7:29pm On May 19, 2022
donsheddy1:
Lol.

What's your opinion?
Re: How Much Will It Take To Built A Well Sophisticated Online Exam System by donsheddy1(m): 7:54pm On May 19, 2022
abostg:

What's your opinion?
Well it depends on your understanding of “Sophisticated ” the price depends on your developer.

Before I can give price, I have to be sure what and what Is needed to further give my price.

Yes it can be a web app and still very effective and useful. I can consider a software if there’s some features that needs to run on the user machine.
Re: How Much Will It Take To Built A Well Sophisticated Online Exam System by donsheddy1(m): 7:55pm On May 19, 2022
abostg:

Thanks for the response

It can be a profitable venture if you have the right market.
Re: How Much Will It Take To Built A Well Sophisticated Online Exam System by devdev: 8:10pm On May 19, 2022
abostg:

Thanks for the response

Yes it can be a web application and can be accessed on the browser. Being a profitable venture is dependent on your market target. Could be B2B, B2B2C. If you need a better consultation, then chat me here 08170077580 so we discuss more on economy
Re: How Much Will It Take To Built A Well Sophisticated Online Exam System by airsaylongcome: 8:27pm On May 19, 2022
Already exists. TCExam, Rogo by University of Nottingham, TAO Testing. Even Moodle with Safe Exam Browser
Re: How Much Will It Take To Built A Well Sophisticated Online Exam System by airsaylongcome: 8:29pm On May 19, 2022
donsheddy1:
Lol.

I agree with you your Lol. 10k dollars will not cut it AT ALL
Re: How Much Will It Take To Built A Well Sophisticated Online Exam System by abostg(m): 6:40am On May 20, 2022
airsaylongcome:

I agree with you your Lol. 10k dollars will not cut it AT ALL

That's 5m naira plus oo
Re: How Much Will It Take To Built A Well Sophisticated Online Exam System by airsaylongcome: 8:49am On May 20, 2022
abostg:

That's 5m naira plus oo

₦6m actually. And yes if you want to build out a CBT that can be used for "high stakes" exams you need more than 10k dolls
Re: How Much Will It Take To Built A Well Sophisticated Online Exam System by bassdow: 11:15am On May 20, 2022
abostg:

This is an Open ended Question with no bearing.

Equally sounds like you really don't have (in-dept) knowledge of what you (seems to) want.

Either use what's already in existence or list out your requirements, then look for someOne who would build it for you

(1) (Reply)

Event Management System Project In PHP With Source Code / Sisora Is A Fraudster / Ukcapitalinvestmentsgroup.com Takes Much Time In Opening How Can I Reduce It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.