Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,562 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Best Song Writer In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Best Song Writer In Nigeria (178 Views)

Billionaire Adeleke's Son, Davido Now Officially Has The Best Song To Come Out.. / Wizkid Young Rapper Ahmed Vs Olamide Young Rapper Lyta - Who Has The Best Song? / Simi Is Better Than Me As A Song Writer Says Adekunle Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Song Writer In Nigeria by Ernestm: 7:45pm On May 19, 2022
Good day guys and of course Great Women, I was actually Wondering who might "The best Song Writer" be? True a lot of hard working and Talented Artist in Nigeria but my Main points for determining the best consist of the message and how it might impact or could impact "Lives" presently and even into the future. 2pac of course is still on the rader cos I believe he was a great song writer which makes his songs trending even into the future. OK let me cut The long story and introduce "St3t Rose" which I present a song titled "Money Something" released 6/5/22 which please do listen and drop comments as it helps fine tune Even many out there who might need some "Knowledge" shared and also please � let's create a legacy for other Talented artists cos it might be My daughter tomorow who did a great art and needs guild to overcome the "Money Something" barrier Imprisoning Great Talents from Representing Our Country Nigeria on a stage where other foreign artist sees Nigerian Artist as the usual "Beats" type of artist with no message, God bless us all and God bless The admins of Nairaland for such great platform where ideas are born and shared for the betterment of all. And please cos of God let's show love on Instagram "st3trose" love you all to the moon � and back �

https://www.naijapals.com/music/Money_Something_St3t_Rose-108658

Re: Best Song Writer In Nigeria by Ernestm: 8:09pm On May 19, 2022
As the thread grows am so eager to share my experience from Song writing to recording and also promoting the song so You no go talk say na dis or dat hinder me cos if I can actually get this length then anybody with a minimum tech or even borrowed from dat old mama nkechi lol with just a smart phone you can get started before switching to a pro gadget, welcome aboard fellas and ladies, please let's turn this thread to a hit lol or perhaps let's heat up this thread, God bless everybody aiming greatness
Re: Best Song Writer In Nigeria by Ernestm: 8:44pm On May 19, 2022
Meet the Stylish Singer/Model "St3t Rose"

Re: Best Song Writer In Nigeria by Ernestm: 8:48am On May 23, 2022
Something for the Morning from King Solomon
(1) Be confident of the little you can do it helps you grow fast
(2) Not all Opinion Matters some might
(3) Our greatest Enemies lies within, not those we can see but feel within eg fear, anxiety, Depression etc Defeat all these and the physical Enemy might be defeated more Easily

Be in control of your day cos its yours �

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Husband Urgently - Nollywood Actress Eucharia Anunobi / Watch How Zazu Shut Down Dubai Last Night (video) / Portable Zazu Shut Down UAE (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.