Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Dwight Schar: Inside £48million Superyacht Owned By US Billionaire (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Dwight Schar: Inside £48million Superyacht Owned By US Billionaire (Pictures) (44021 Views)

U.S. Wins Case To Seize Russian Superyacht In Fiji. / Russian Oligarch’s Superyacht Seized In Germany / Us Billionaire, Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dwight Schar: Inside £48million Superyacht Owned By US Billionaire (Pictures) by NairaMaster1(m): 2:37pm On May 20, 2022
dedonfranco:
Naira is too useless to be difficult to earn.

Lamentation
Re: Dwight Schar: Inside £48million Superyacht Owned By US Billionaire (Pictures) by Elidrisy20: 2:38pm On May 20, 2022
Na Putin get am?
Re: Dwight Schar: Inside £48million Superyacht Owned By US Billionaire (Pictures) by Dreadlock69(m): 2:38pm On May 20, 2022
The girl wey leave me as I broke get vision aswear grin

2 Likes

Re: Dwight Schar: Inside £48million Superyacht Owned By US Billionaire (Pictures) by Teazer4(m): 2:40pm On May 20, 2022
Randy111:

I think he wasn't wrong though. If you work all the work and subtract God, you still won't buy a yatch. Trust me there are people that works both harder and smarter than the billionaire, even among his staffs.
you have a point bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dwight Schar: Inside £48million Superyacht Owned By US Billionaire (Pictures) by galadima77(m): 2:45pm On May 20, 2022
Life balance....na we no balance
Re: Dwight Schar: Inside £48million Superyacht Owned By US Billionaire (Pictures) by Fatbam003: 2:45pm On May 20, 2022
This is even incomparable to the glory of the world to come ,I must be there by mercy of God amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwight Schar: Inside £48million Superyacht Owned By US Billionaire (Pictures) by Karac: 2:49pm On May 20, 2022
E fine but what's special? Not even a superyacht. Do something on 'Solaris' owned by Roman Abramovich, or something else of that nature and class
Re: Dwight Schar: Inside £48million Superyacht Owned By US Billionaire (Pictures) by lexy2014: 2:54pm On May 20, 2022
Daniel499:
this is a limited mindset. Yes na water the two of dem go pass, but the yacht anytime, any day.

It's his choice to prefer canoe and paddle. The point u missed is that if he has canoe and paddle, he will still be grateful. Being grateful is unlimited mindset. That is what's important cos whether u like it or not, not very many of us will ever own a yatch no matter how much u wish for one.
Re: Dwight Schar: Inside £48million Superyacht Owned By US Billionaire (Pictures) by Johel(m): 2:55pm On May 20, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: The Sun

Vanity...one mighty wave can sink this yacht, and all will be gone in a blink..
Re: Dwight Schar: Inside £48million Superyacht Owned By US Billionaire (Pictures) by Karac: 2:57pm On May 20, 2022
vikgreen01:
Wow really massive. Between the former chelsea owner yacht � and this,,, which can we say is the most superyacht….

This one is child's play when compared with that one. Google Solaris yacht, it's worth like £500m. This one weh no reach £50m. Roman has another yacht named 'Eclipse', still better than this one.
Re: Dwight Schar: Inside £48million Superyacht Owned By US Billionaire (Pictures) by BabaIbo: 2:57pm On May 20, 2022
lexy2014:

It's his choice to prefer canoe and paddle. The point u missed is that if he has canoe and paddle, he will still be grateful. Being grateful is what's important cos whether u like it or not, not very many of us will ever own a yatch no matter how much u wish for one

I am not against him being grateful, why should I be against that when I am not an enemy of progress?

A grateful heart receives more.

I am only being realistic and at the same time catching cruise here and it is clear enough with the way I bolden the part I responded to and I also made comparison with two vehicles that ply roads same way canoe/boat and yatch sail on water, so as to avoid response like yours that may make it look like I am against his choice or him being grateful.
Re: Dwight Schar: Inside £48million Superyacht Owned By US Billionaire (Pictures) by Aboguede(m): 3:00pm On May 20, 2022
Bloda u re not worth shiiiit shocked

Just appreciate the Yacht an pass grin

Faller:
Might not have a Yacht yet,

But whenever I see my canoe and Paddle,

I'm always grateful, after all na still on top water two of them dey pass.

Y'all need to be calming down, I have a benz I drive around London, what I'm saying is whenever I see my car I'm grateful even though it's not in the same league with a Yacht, it still get me to wherever I need to be.

Abi na Yacht I wan dey drive for road

Between a car and a Yacht, which one do you need most now,

You don't know what I'm worth you've already concluded.
Re: Dwight Schar: Inside £48million Superyacht Owned By US Billionaire (Pictures) by unclejb2(m): 3:00pm On May 20, 2022
Faller:

Y'all need to be calming down, I have a benz I drive around London, what I'm saying is whenever I see my car I'm grateful even though it's not in the same league with a Yacht, it still get me to wherever I need to be.

you ain't worth nothing. Just keep quiet and go pay your debts.

Your creditors are not smiling.
Re: Dwight Schar: Inside £48million Superyacht Owned By US Billionaire (Pictures) by Farben(m): 3:02pm On May 20, 2022
sukkot:
not impressive but its alrght
Na Ogun go kill you, if this doesn’t impress you, nothing in life will
Re: Dwight Schar: Inside £48million Superyacht Owned By US Billionaire (Pictures) by lexy2014: 3:08pm On May 20, 2022
BabaIbo:

I am not against him being grateful, why should I be against that when I am not an enemy of progress?

A grateful heart receives more.

I am only being realistic and at the same time catching cruise here and it is clear enough with the way I bolden the part I responded to and I also made comparison with two vehicles that ply roads same way canoe/boat and yatch sail on water, so as to avoid response like yours that may make it look like I am against his choice or him being grateful.

You can't seperate being grateful from the bolded part to which u responded hence I said "...whether u like it or not, not very many of us will ever own a yatch no matter how much u wish for one". So he will have to make do with his precious canoe cos it will get him to his destination on the same water the yatch will sail on
Re: Dwight Schar: Inside £48million Superyacht Owned By US Billionaire (Pictures) by AntiMen: 3:13pm On May 20, 2022
Kizzygentle:
Omo... Me wey dey find how I go dey gym for statndard gym house, see were person dey use am like toy for inside yatch.. If God no bless me for this life, he Bleep up because I have really worked hard as a Nigerian from a struggling family.. No be wetin man go talk but if God truly exist as the scritprue portrays, then he has no choice than to bless my hustle.. I don't even need such money, just money to be able to take good care of my mum and build a family.. I am literally crying right now...

Cry no more my friend, cos whether you cry or not, what would be would be...besides if you zoom out, you'll know we nothing but animals chasing after wind....

2 Likes

Re: Dwight Schar: Inside £48million Superyacht Owned By US Billionaire (Pictures) by AntiMen: 3:17pm On May 20, 2022
Randy111:

I think he wasn't wrong though. If you work all the work and subtract God, you still won't buy a yatch. Trust me there are people that works both harder and smarter than the billionaire, even among his staffs.

Aren't there some atheist who are richer than this man, please stop being stupid already.
Re: Dwight Schar: Inside £48million Superyacht Owned By US Billionaire (Pictures) by sukkot: 3:17pm On May 20, 2022
Farben:
Na Ogun go kill you, if this doesn’t impress you, nothing in life will
i am just a hard man to impress. especially with material things. its my nature. while you see a ship ? i see something that all it takes if for a shark to go underneath it and capsize it and thats the end of it. while some see a bentley ? all i see is a hunk of metal that when someone collides with it thats the end of it. it will dissolve into a heap of metal. its just who i am. i cant help it

1 Like

Re: Dwight Schar: Inside £48million Superyacht Owned By US Billionaire (Pictures) by AntiMen: 3:21pm On May 20, 2022
sukkot:
i am just a hard man to impress. especially with material things. its my nature. while you see a ship ? i see something that all it takes if for a shark to go underneath it and capsize it and thats the end of it. while some see a bentley ? all i see is a hunk of metal that when someone collides with it thats the end of it. it will dissolve into a heap of metal. its just who i am. i cant help it

Stop seeing negativity around all positivity...

Very corrosive mindset you've got ..
Re: Dwight Schar: Inside £48million Superyacht Owned By US Billionaire (Pictures) by nurudeen181(m): 3:23pm On May 20, 2022
no matter how reach i be, this wont be my kind of investment. if its unsinkable then it belongs to the sea bed.
death trap
Re: Dwight Schar: Inside £48million Superyacht Owned By US Billionaire (Pictures) by vikgreen01(m): 3:24pm On May 20, 2022
Karac:

This one is child's play when compared with that one. Google Solaris yacht, it's worth like £500m. This one weh no reach £50m. Roman has another yacht named 'Eclipse', still better than this one.

Comrade u are spot on… lol u murder this American baby yacht grin grin
Re: Dwight Schar: Inside £48million Superyacht Owned By US Billionaire (Pictures) by Aboguede(m): 3:26pm On May 20, 2022
We know people like u mostly managing ur techno inside one dirty room grin

People wey dey do well nodey talk like u shocked

Faller:

Re: Dwight Schar: Inside £48million Superyacht Owned By US Billionaire (Pictures) by satandeterrible: 3:26pm On May 20, 2022
Faller:

See this broke church rat. Typing from your face me I face you one room (not self con) on ajegunle.
Go pay rent Oga.. No be only London.

1 Like

Re: Dwight Schar: Inside £48million Superyacht Owned By US Billionaire (Pictures) by Randy111(m): 3:28pm On May 20, 2022
AntiMen:

Aren't there some atheist who are richer than this man, please stop being stupid already.

That why your foolishness is out of this world. The person I quoted isn't an atheist. So my post wasn't directed to atheists.
Re: Dwight Schar: Inside £48million Superyacht Owned By US Billionaire (Pictures) by Randy111(m): 3:32pm On May 20, 2022
AntiMen:

And if you think among the people you are better than, there's none of them that works harder and smarter than you, then you are a bigger fool than I thought
Re: Dwight Schar: Inside £48million Superyacht Owned By US Billionaire (Pictures) by sharpwriter(m): 3:33pm On May 20, 2022
Burgerlomo:
Who gave you permission to post my friend Superyacht images grin
Who dash you friend? cheesy
Re: Dwight Schar: Inside £48million Superyacht Owned By US Billionaire (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 20, 2022
Who says money is not good

Check my sig
Re: Dwight Schar: Inside £48million Superyacht Owned By US Billionaire (Pictures) by Decency2020(f): 3:36pm On May 20, 2022
Waiting for team #vanityuponvanity
Re: Dwight Schar: Inside £48million Superyacht Owned By US Billionaire (Pictures) by Goahead(m): 3:41pm On May 20, 2022
I almost paid for it last night, but I found out it doesn't have an helipad for my Choppers.
Re: Dwight Schar: Inside £48million Superyacht Owned By US Billionaire (Pictures) by AntiMen: 3:45pm On May 20, 2022
Randy111:

And if you think among the people you are better than, there's none of them that works harder and smarter than you, then you are a bigger fool than I thought

Mumu, answer the question and stop displaying your stupidity everywhere....

Ain't their atheists who are richer than your father with all of the God he claims to have ....
Re: Dwight Schar: Inside £48million Superyacht Owned By US Billionaire (Pictures) by AntiMen: 3:47pm On May 20, 2022
Randy111:

That why your foolishness is out of this world. The person I quoted isn't an atheist. So my post wasn't directed to atheists.
Chai you must have been very pained by my post, for you to have quoted me twice..

As you dey cry now, make I bring bucket??

Lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) / Mozambique Scraps Ban On Same-sex Marriage! / Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.