Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Robinhood Launches New Web 3 Wallet To Rival Metamask, Coinbase - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Robinhood Launches New Web 3 Wallet To Rival Metamask, Coinbase (454 Views)

Please How Can I Withdraw Etherum From My Trust Wallet To My Bank Account? Help! / Cryptocurrency: Tron Tokens For Sale, Must Have Wallet To Receive Tokens / Trezor Offline Wallet To Secure Your Cryptro Coins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Robinhood Launches New Web 3 Wallet To Rival Metamask, Coinbase by coinsazette: 9:06pm On May 19, 2022
US-based stock trading and investing major Robinhood has announced that the company is building a non-custodial wallet that will allow its customers to have total control of their crypto in Web 3. Robinhood said that this new multichain Web 3 wallet will launch as a standalone app. Customers will be able to hold the keys for their own crypto and access decentralized apps (dApps) to trade and swap crypto with no network fees, store non-fungible tokens (NFTs) and connect to NFT marketplaces, earn yield using their assets, and access a variety of crypto assets.

“At Robinhood, we believe that crypto is more than just an asset class. "By offering the same low cost and great design that people have come to expect from Robinhood, our Web 3 wallet will make it easier for everyone to hold their own keys and experience all the opportunities that the open financial system has to offer,” Vlad Tenev, the co-founder and CEO of Robinhood, commented in a press release.

Available at https://coins-gazette.com/post-detail/robinhood-launches-new-non-custodial-web-3-wallet-to-rival-metamask-coinbase

Re: Robinhood Launches New Web 3 Wallet To Rival Metamask, Coinbase by damayfoli: 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2022
Hello! If you want to try your hand at investing in securities, you should pay attention to the Robinhood app, which is good for beginners. It is very easy to use, and all the functions are simple and clear, which even a beginner will understand. But despite the ease of use, I advise you to read the reviews of Robinhood here https://robinhood.pissedconsumer.com/review.html to understand all the intricacies of working with the application and not lose your investment.

(1) (Reply)

Resolved / Monibolt Autotrading / Best Rate And Fast Payment Service By Adex Exchange£$€¥

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.